Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 24823
-
07-21-20 00:03 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 84Hey are you at all referring to this one?
http://ft-wayne.skipthegames.com/fem...l/594833816069
Did she have anything to do with your situation? I was planning on seeing her tomorrow.
Originally Posted by BareReviews
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 20:49 #14262Regular Member

Posts: 23You're Right
Her profile's completely gone now, so I guess I was wrong. It's most likely what the other guy said; she'll be advertising somewhere else now. I always wanted to see her, so here's to hoping that she doesn't charge exorbitant prices.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 20:27 #14261Regular Member

Posts: 11Sky's the Limit = Fraud
There are multiple Skys currently running ads. The link for the one I am referring to is the following:
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10331171
I attempted to upload a picture from her ad, but could not get the system to work.
After I took some pics, we proceeded to have fun. But before completion, a black guy was banging on the door and she let him in. There was also a white woman with him. I recognized them from her ads, some of which had videos where you can see him. I also had noticed prior ads where Sky and her were offering doubles. She uses the name Becky. She advertises as "Head doctor" and uses an 812 area code. Here is the most recent ad of her's:
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10807453
I attempted to upload a picture used in her ad, but can't get it to upload.
When the couple came into the room, the guy told me to leave, which I did. He proceeded to yell at Sky that "This is not the agreement we made. " She was scared to death. She had told me previously that she had to change her living conditions, and I now suspect that this is what she was referring to.
I tried to contact Sky several times after that, but the communication I received leads me to believe that Sky's phone is now under the control of the couple. In fact, when I asked for a picture to prove it was Sky, "Becky" sent a picture of herself, limited to her face. Now there is a facial, if not body, resemblance between the two. Maybe they are sisters, I don't know.
But here is my warning. If you call this Sky or Becky, you will get Becky, not the slender Sky. And you may also get a visit from their pimp. There are plenty of other choices out there guys. No need to put yourself at risk.
-
07-20-20 19:37 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 1095Yeah, not sure
Does this guz have a website. I'm definitely not emailing a random gmail account. Any idea where this info came from?
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 16:34 #14259Regular Member

Posts: 4Message me
Can you message me.
Originally Posted by Rexclay
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 13:42 #14258Senior Member

Posts: 1904That's good news that at least she is coming back. Sorry to see her not on DI any longer. I guess going to need more info on this other agency.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 12:19 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 230Bianca prices
Not with DI anymore?
Oh boy, her prices are about to go Eros level high.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 12:09 #14256Senior Member

Posts: 83Messaged you.
Originally Posted by RobertV71
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 09:56 #14255Senior Member

Posts: 1904Doubt that is the case otherwise they would unlist three others.
Originally Posted by Justin800
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 09:28 #14254Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Bianca from Heaven
Great news guys, I have the story. Bianca is booking through a different agency, not DI any longer. She is planning to visit Indy once a month. She's coming into town for a couple of days, arriving late afternoon tomorrow the 21st and staying through Saturday the 25th. Let's book her up, need her to keep visiting. You can book her by emailing to guz.700.00.00@gmail.com Also, awesome news Angelina will be visiting in August as well, I'm really excited to suck on those tits, they're the best tits I've very had, she's gorgeous, I'm going to lose my mind waiting on her! Message me with questions guys! Hope this helps.
-
07-20-20 01:32 #14253Regular Member

Posts: 23I'm Sure Bianca's Fine
Her page isn't publicly listed anymore, but you can still access it be switching her name in on another girl's URL. On her page, she says this: "SORRY UNFORTUNATELY MY ARRIVAL WILL BE DELAYED!" Regardless of whether this is due to some COVID-related security stuff or not, it doesn't seem like Bianca's already retired or something (though I doubt anyone really thought that). More likely, since she hasn't been here for the past month and might not be back for a few weeks, DI probably thought it best to unlist her, since she technically isn't available at the moment.
-
07-19-20 23:00 #14252Senior Member

Posts: 230Hot ass Angelina
She's also from Miami and Bianca helped hook her up with DI. I know she had mixed reviews. But fuck. She was literally the hottest woman I've ever had the pleasure to pay for sex with, LOL. I get hard just thinking about how great those tits were. Hopefully I get another go around sometime this year.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 16:17 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 312nd visit to see if anything would change
So. I dreamt of https://tryst.link/escort/queenmegan again. Just an hour incall visit to see if things would be different (since we have already met). The good thing is that I wanted to see someone badly and she was able to with only 2 hours notice. But this might not be the case for first timers. I honestly would've chosen someone else if I could've found on such short notice. But sometimes your brain doesn't do the thinking! My positives and negatives for the 2nd visit.
Positives: She lives in a very safe and secure area. Not shady at all. She's cool and easy to talk to. Got to give a shout out to her ass and mouth skills again. This time she wasn't so much of a clock watcher. AND after a great BBBJ (no cim) we still had time. And she asked if I wanted to bb f her. I would've but I had to be somewhere by 8. But thought that was super cool of her. I also think I misjudged her a bit about her "usage". Seems like only once in a while.
OK.
Negatives: The main thing I found out is that she is basically A-sexual. She told me that stripping and stuff sort of made it that way for her. But come on! Don't say that to a potential repeat client! Just fake it. She said she could have sex 1 time a year and be fine! Not me buddy! So again, no GFE offered here and her price is steep. I'm new to this so I don't know anyone except her. I'm a sucker. -And of course she is kinda scatterbrained and often gets up to change music or something. So that kinda takes away the time. Just very mechanical.
Take the plunge if you want. Too $$ but she is definitely real. I have yet to experience what an amazing escort is like. So would love any suggestions!
Thanks!
-
07-19-20 16:17 #14250Senior Member

Posts: 31Second visit. By myself
So. I dreamt of https://tryst.link/escort/queenmegan again. Just an hour incall visit to see if things would be different (since we have already met). The good thing is that I wanted to see someone badly and she was able to with only 2 hours notice. But this might not be the case for first timers. I honestly would've chosen someone else if I could've found on such short notice. But sometimes your brain doesn't do the thinking! My positives and negatives for the 2nd visit.
Positives: She lives in a very safe and secure area. Not shady at all. She's cool and easy to talk to. Got to give a shout out to her ass and mouth skills again. This time she wasn't so much of a clock watcher. AND after a great BBBJ (no cim) we still had time. And she asked if I wanted to bb f her. I would've but I had to be somewhere by 8. But thought that was super cool of her. I also think I misjudged her a bit about her "usage". Seems like only once in a while.
OK.
Negatives: The main thing I found out is that she is basically A-sexual. She told me that stripping and stuff sort of made it that way for her. But come on! Don't say that to a potential repeat client! Just fake it. She said she could have sex 1 time a year and be fine! Not me buddy! So again, no GFE offered here and her price is steep. I'm new to this so I don't know anyone except her. I'm a sucker. -And of course she is kinda scatterbrained and often gets up to change music or something. So that kinda takes away the time. Just very mechanical.
Take the plunge if you want. Too $$ but she is definitely real. I have yet to experience what an amazing escort is like. So would love any suggestions!
Thanks!
-
07-19-20 11:17 #14249Senior Member

Posts: 1904That crossed my mind as well, just still strange to move her off the Ladies tab. Guess time will tell.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






