Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 570 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 8550
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4260

    Amy ar BVR

    Headed to bvr hoping to get a repeat visit with Kay. Called when I was about 15 minutes out and the phone was answered by Amy. Asked if Kay was available and with halting English said no busy. I asked if I could wait an extra half hour and she said ok. Killed a little time showed up and was let in and still got Amy. Really looking forward to Kay but based on previous reviews was willing to give it a shot. She is a little spinner probably does't weigh a hundred pounds.

    Used hand sanitizer and we both wore masks throughout. Applied oil for the massage which was enjoyable but a bit repetitive. Soft touch nice lead up to the flip. Good finish but very little Otc and no Utc. Might possibly get better with repeat visits but not going to happen as long as Kay is there. Kay is on another level.

  2. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    How did you get suckered? Minimum tip for FS is 100 and usually 120 - 140 at can't. Should know this going in.
    Gave her an additional 20 for HR. I went in with intention of massage and HR. Didn't think that the girl would be a 10. I should bring extra $$ in case but when I am going there, I do not expect much. Live and learn.

  3. #4258
    Where is can't?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    So there is a new girl at can't, Lana. What a friggin knockout. Heavy natural C's, nice ass, about 27 YO.

    I have to admit I got suckered. Went for half hour and didn't have enough for FS. HR 60 😪. I know please don't hammer me. Go for yourself and negotiate.

    Damage 40 +60.

    She is hot!!

  4. #4257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Suckered?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    So there is a new girl at can't, Lana. What a friggin knockout. Heavy natural C's, nice ass, about 27 YO.

    I have to admit I got suckered. Went for half hour and didn't have enough for FS. HR 60 😪. I know please don't hammer me. Go for yourself and negotiate.

    Damage 40 +60.

    She is hot!!
    How did you get suckered? Minimum tip for FS is 100 and usually 120 - 140 at can't. Should know this going in.

  5. #4256

    Lana (can't)

    So there is a new girl at can't, Lana. What a friggin knockout. Heavy natural C's, nice ass, about 27 YO.

    I have to admit I got suckered. Went for half hour and didn't have enough for FS. HR 60 😪. I know please don't hammer me. Go for yourself and negotiate.

    Damage 40 +60.

    She is hot!!

  6. #4255
    Quote Originally Posted by RawBart  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Canterbury a few days ago, had some time off in the morning so I got there shortly after opening. Greeted by a woman in a mask, if I had to guess I'd say mid 40's thinner of the two who were there. Looked really good with the mask on, took the hr laid down got a decent rub down, she was wearing a skirt and lace panties. Time comes for the flip and I tug at the panties. She buys it, goes and grabs a rubber and we go at it for a while, pop and clean up and leave. Damage was $60 for massage + tip. Will repeat next time I'm in the area, provided she's still there.
    How much was the tip?

  7. #4254

    Can't

    Hit up Canterbury a few days ago, had some time off in the morning so I got there shortly after opening. Greeted by a woman in a mask, if I had to guess I'd say mid 40's thinner of the two who were there. Looked really good with the mask on, took the hr laid down got a decent rub down, she was wearing a skirt and lace panties. Time comes for the flip and I tug at the panties. She buys it, goes and grabs a rubber and we go at it for a while, pop and clean up and leave. Damage was $60 for massage + tip. Will repeat next time I'm in the area, provided she's still there.

  8. #4253
    Theevetouch.com

    Has anyone tried out yet?

  9. #4252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...i/152346329996

    For people who enjoy massages. She seems like someone who does that type of stuff. Mainly. She probably may have reviews out here? I might go take a look. See if I come up with info. Looks like according to this ad she's out in the Haverhill, Mass area.
    Thanks Matty, but the URL is no longer valid (not found) or broken?

  10. #4251
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    I think it Lincoln St.
    Ads say 62x Lincoln.

    Anyone been there recently?

    If Anna isn't there, anyone in particular to ask for?

    Thank you.

  11. #4250

    Milford 129

    Standard service, no extras. I tried. Had to wear a mask.

  12. #4249

    129 Central St

    I was in Milford today so I figured I would check out the new place and I'm glad I did, Eva is very sexy and it's not often you get a hot provider that also gives a great massage, very skilled with her hands tease and all, her tits are some of the best I've seen in awhile.

    I'm definitely going back.

  13. #4248

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanMoss  [View Original Post]
    Went for first time, attractive provider. Name was Eva or Emma and I think the new owner. No interruptions. 60 +40 definitely going back soon.
    Was it just the happy ending? Any touching, think they offer more?

  14. #4247

    Thought I'd share this with my massage buddies out here.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...i/152346329996

    For people who enjoy massages. She seems like someone who does that type of stuff. Mainly. She probably may have reviews out here? I might go take a look. See if I come up with info. Looks like according to this ad she's out in the Haverhill, Mass area.

  15. #4246

    129 central street Milford

    Went for first time, attractive provider. Name was Eva or Emma and I think the new owner. No interruptions. 60 +40 definitely going back soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape