Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 602 of 736 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 652 702 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Pure speculation but I'm sure the kgirls are just as worried about covid and probably are concerned about going to different cities and of course there's the actual difficulty of traveling and finally I wonder if guys are finally just sick of the bait and switch.
    And of course there are the out of sight rates! Korean women are wonderful, but not at those rates.

  2. #2017
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    KBeautypops left town, GSL is down to just Ella who has been here a while, KDollhouse has the same two they've had for over a month, and even Kangels is stagnant. Are the K-girls just not moving around as much?
    Kdollhouse has also closed down like KBeautypops. The other two may be preparing to do the same.

    Reasons:

    * Less customers due to Covid-19.

    * Charging well above LA or Bay area for korean escorts.

    * Most of the girls are actually woman in their 40's and look very different from the advertised pictures, leading to loss of repeat business.

    * Higher risk of operating in Seattle due to previous bust several years ago.

    GSL and Kdollhouse were once reliable agencies when they first came to Seattle. They began having difficulty finding good talent to come here. So we ended getting the bottom of the barrel for Korean escorts.

    I predict the two remaining agencies here will close shop and we won't see a return of new agencies until LA and the Bay area are overflowing. Who knows when that might be because it's definitely slowed down there too. Many Korean escorts went back to their country because of Covid and few want to come work in the USA Where they feel less safe.

  3. #2016
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    KBeautypops left town, GSL is down to just Ella who has been here a while, KDollhouse has the same two they've had for over a month, and even Kangels is stagnant. Are the K-girls just not moving around as much?
    Pure speculation but I'm sure the kgirls are just as worried about covid and probably are concerned about going to different cities and of course there's the actual difficulty of traveling and finally I wonder if guys are finally just sick of the bait and switch.

  4. #2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I am well aware of this. I am also aware that provider I saw twice in the past is a disgusting, smelly, cum dumpster. Now I use this board to avoid well known bare backers.
    She sounds like my type of woman. Who is she?

  5. #2014

    K-girl slowdown?

    KBeautypops left town, GSL is down to just Ella who has been here a while, KDollhouse has the same two they've had for over a month, and even Kangels is stagnant. Are the K-girls just not moving around as much?

  6. #2013

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    If I had knowledge that she did, I would not have seen her.
    Sorry dude she definitely does.

  7. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Not to burst your bubble but you can assume they all are with someone. Some, A LOT more than others.
    LOL, I am well aware of this. I am also aware that provider I saw twice in the past is a disgusting, smelly, cum dumpster. Now I use this board to avoid well known bare backers.

  8. #2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    If I had knowledge that she did, I would not have seen her.
    Not to burst your bubble but you can assume they all are with someone. Some, A LOT more than others.

  9. #2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Mandy Wood, hands down. Nice BBFS. Huge jugs.
    Is she still around?

  10. #2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Does queen Bonnie offer BBFS? If she does I would to tear her up I've been trying to see her. She's got huge tits love that.
    They all do. They just have different price points.

  11. #2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Does queen Bonnie offer BBFS? If she does I would to tear her up I've been trying to see her. She's got huge tits love that.
    If I had knowledge that she did, I would not have seen her.

  12. #2007

    Queen bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    QueenBonnie.
    Does queen Bonnie offer BBFS? If she does I would to tear her up I've been trying to see her. She's got huge tits love that.

  13. #2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleDad  [View Original Post]
    My nominees for the best big jugs / best FS, in no particular order are:

    Giselle Vega.

    LunaLoverLips.

    Mona Simone.

    Any other contenders?
    Mandy Wood, hands down. Nice BBFS. Huge jugs.

  14. #2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleDad  [View Original Post]
    My nominees for the best big jugs / best FS, in no particular order are:

    Giselle Vega.

    LunaLoverLips.

    Mona Simone.

    Any other contenders?
    QueenBonnie.

  15. #2004

    Best big jugs ride

    My nominees for the best big jugs / best FS, in no particular order are:

    Giselle Vega.

    LunaLoverLips.

    Mona Simone.

    Any other contenders?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape