Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 978 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 762 812 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 14656
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3991

    Lexi Vonn

    Any info on Lexi Vonn? Ads on different sites but can't find any reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexi-vonn

  2. #3990

    Face paint queen

    Anyone know how to get a hold of old Cassidy "The face paint queen" ? I miss that woman a lot and I've tried all the old numbers.

  3. #3989

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Nice to see her back.

    Does anyone know about this minor disability?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52617632/#.

    https://video2.lodef.net/video/b/d/a...63683111_v.mp4
    She had a stroke and has some paralysis on left side.

  4. #3988

    I didn't ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1556780

    Do you think BBBJ would have been possible? I could get into those hips of hers, but CBJ is a non-starter for me.
    I didn't ask her since it my first time. I will try next time for sure.

  5. #3987
    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    I finally decided to see her and have had great visits. I will say that she has a decent body on her, nice view when she is bent over in doggie. The advertisements are true in all 3 are available and repeat pops are available during your session. She is also a true mic magician and makes that dick disappear to the base. She can take a good pounding. The cowgirl position is not available though. Donations are very reasonable and she has a great attitude. Take a moment to admire her art work.

    As always though, YMMV. For me the visits have been all good with no drama.
    I am an "Old Snowbird" and have been visiting Vicki regularly for several years while in St Pete for the Winter and have always had a great time.

  6. #3986

    She changed her posting. Do not date her!


  7. #3985

    Cassie

    Nice to see her back.

    Does anyone know about this minor disability?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52617632/#.

    https://video2.lodef.net/video/b/d/a...63683111_v.mp4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0aa1069344ba777009bf8f195dde45cf_f (1).jpg‎   d23f7ca4aeebcaa17263ecae7f15d557_f (1).jpg‎   6111140494e19feb3f17eaeaf88c80f7_f.jpg‎  

  8. #3984

    Swedish Vicki

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with Mature Vicki on LC? Does she really do it all? BBFS all 3 holes? Photos aren't the best, but Swedish wom en are usually hot!
    I finally decided to see her and have had great visits. I will say that she has a decent body on her, nice view when she is bent over in doggie. The advertisements are true in all 3 are available and repeat pops are available during your session. She is also a true mic magician and makes that dick disappear to the base. She can take a good pounding. The cowgirl position is not available though. Donations are very reasonable and she has a great attitude. Take a moment to admire her art work.

    As always though, YMMV. For me the visits have been all good with no drama.

  9. #3983

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue21  [View Original Post]
    She's the one in the ad with the tattoos on her arms before you click more pics. Not 100% sure CIM is OK with her but I'm pretty sure she'd do it. Midway through giving me head she asked if I wanted to cum that way because she could tell how much I was enjoying it, but I blew my load in doggystyle. I'd bet $ she does CIM though.

    Side note: has anyone seen Astrid lately and have digits? Would love to see her again. Thanks.
    Perhaps if you clicked that Search thingy.

  10. #3982

    Links help

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with Mature Vicki on LC? Does she really do it all? BBFS all 3 holes? Photos aren't the best, but Swedish wom en are usually hot!
    You should try it.

  11. #3981

    Vicki Swedish Girl On Listcrawler

    Anyone had any experience with Mature Vicki on LC? Does she really do it all? BBFS all 3 holes? Photos aren't the best, but Swedish wom en are usually hot!

  12. #3980

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    Darn it that's Karma! I had replied to HipHopAnonymou that the provider he positively reviewed had odor. So now it happens right back to me LOL. She had just checked in so I assume I got her fresh and showered at that point. Sorry about your experience but I did not detect any red flags in my visit. I guess its another YMMV unfortunately.
    Its hard to find one that checks all the boxes. Spinner, BBBJ, hygiene, attitude, performance and looks.

  13. #3979
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Who the one in the ad w the fat tits?

    BBBJ cim and am there.
    She's the one in the ad with the tattoos on her arms before you click more pics. Not 100% sure CIM is OK with her but I'm pretty sure she'd do it. Midway through giving me head she asked if I wanted to cum that way because she could tell how much I was enjoying it, but I blew my load in doggystyle. I'd bet $ she does CIM though.

    Side note: has anyone seen Astrid lately and have digits? Would love to see her again. Thanks.

  14. #3978
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue21  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl last night. Her pictures are definitely old and that's why she doesn't send more. Pretty face, but body has been wrecked by having a baby recently. BBBJ 9/10 though. Took a good pounding in doggy style. I would repeat if I could get passed the saggy baby tummy. Happy Friday guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52606676/
    Who the one in the ad w the fat tits?

    BBBJ cim and am there.

  15. #3977

    Carmen Italian

    Saw this girl last night. Her pictures are definitely old and that's why she doesn't send more. Pretty face, but body has been wrecked by having a baby recently. BBBJ 9/10 though. Took a good pounding in doggy style. I would repeat if I could get passed the saggy baby tummy. Happy Friday guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52606676/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape