Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,296 to 17,310 of 40013
-
07-19-20 20:43 #22718Senior Member

Posts: 43Experience
Sounds exciting and and risky, no judgement. Never been bare at a AMP but there was this one time I went to a regular was seeing for awhile, massage was done and then on the flip she asked to go on and I said yeah but FS. I thought I had protection but I forget it somewhere (dumb luck) then she said wait and left the room, came back with food saran wrap, was to horny to care so I said okay. Puts it on and it holds. For the most part, pretty much fished and got cleaned up. Weird Chinatown days.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson126
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 20:16 #22717Senior Member

Posts: 33AMP surprise
So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.
-
07-18-20 18:51 #22716Regular Member

Posts: 8Miss Madisyn
Anyone have any information or experience with Madisyn (formerly of Pilsen Hideaway)?
This is he only link I could find so I archived it!
https://web.archive.org/web/20200711...3-312-945-8355
Thanks.
-
07-18-20 18:39 #22715Regular Member

Posts: 8Yup.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan
[View Original Post]
https://web.archive.org/web/20200711...3-312-945-8355
-
07-18-20 16:11 #22714Senior Member

Posts: 164Burning Hills
Went to Asian Paradise Spa got a deep tissue for. 8 was different from other deep tissue when the masseuse started using their knees while on the table. All was on the up and up. Just moved out here and looking for something like what I could find in schaumburg please PM if you would please it will help me my relocation. I'm kind of a fish out of water right now.
-
07-18-20 15:27 #22713Regular Member

Posts: 9Aol
I have been to AOL in the past (honestly think it has been over a year) always was able to get FS for an upcharge typically I paid the house fee $60 and $150-$200 for FS depending on who is your provider. I will say that on Rubmaps a lot of Mongers complained that they couldn't get past the language barrier as they favor Spanish speaking clients. So hope you speak Spanish. I do and never had an issue.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 15:18 #22712Senior Member

Posts: 285Ozone
I haven't been back in a while and hate going in blind. The last time I was there I saw a Thai woman. Good massage skills and ended with her on the table FS, average face but nice petite body. Did you get a name for the black woman? I went to 2 other places and sunkiss, all bad massage sessions.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 14:43 #22711Senior Member

Posts: 52Another SXL visit
Went to SXL again, haven't been there since COVID started. Was able to pay in cash, but I always do CC for massage and cash for everything else. Went pretty standard, opted for nude BJ for 140. Ended up with 69. Good times.
-
07-18-20 14:37 #22710Regular Member

Posts: 8Miss Madisyn
She's still at it. Her number is 312-XXX-8355.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/chicago/312-945-8/1/1019993
-
07-18-20 08:09 #22709Senior Member

Posts: 518Yes they are.
Originally Posted by Mac20
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 01:23 #22708Senior Member

Posts: 68This one looks promising for a HE and a quality massage. Found her on massageanywhere.com. Anyone try? I might take one for the team this weekend and see how it goes. https://chicago.rubratings.com/65751.
-
07-17-20 19:36 #22707Senior Member

Posts: 26AMPs and cash
With so many stores no longer accepting cash, are Chicago-area AMPs still accepting cash?
-
07-17-20 18:22 #22706Senior Member

Posts: 213Aol
Any reviews of aol in logan square? I love latinas. Couldn't find anything with the search function. I've only been to Zeus for latina action. Seniors pm me.
-
07-17-20 17:37 #22705Senior Member

Posts: 651000 Rand
Check out the Waukegan / Gurnee Thread. I just posted a review the other day for Wellness. If you do visit there is a good chance you'll leave happy but it won't be because you spent time with anyone young and hot.
Originally Posted by SGlider
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 12:31 #22704Senior Member

Posts: 68A couple of pre-quarantine trips
Pre-Quarantine, was at SXL. There was an older lady at the counter (I've seen a few of you talk about her). She took me to a room and I asked if there was anyone else available for giving a massage, she said she was the only one. I was hoping the other lady (I forget her name but she's been mentioned here before. Younger and slimmer) was there but she wasn't. Massage was ok. On the flip asked if I wanted L1 or L2. Opted for L2. BBBJ wasn't bad. Her mouth was soft, so couldn't be mad at that. I like a little more suction but it definitely wasn't bad. She took the load like a champ.
Also visited Ozone for the first time, there were 3 girls there. 2 Asian and 1 black. All of them were pretty, one of them was a little chubby. I drew the black girl. She gave a really good massage but no teasing, no extras on the flip. I was disappointed as I've heard some good things about Ozone. At least I got a good massage though. My guess is they gave me the black girl because I'm black? LOL. Either way, if I do go again, definitely requesting one of the asian chicks.












Reply With Quote





