Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 9458
-
07-21-20 15:52 #653Senior Member

Posts: 654Sdag
The "Application" section is not password protected as far as I could see. But you must provide a lot of possibly sensitive information.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 22:03 #652Regular Member

Posts: 20Sky at FEC
So I could easily be wrong here, but I swear I've seen her before. Pretty sure she went by Dottie from SDAG earlier this year. Back when I first saw her she did BBFS for no up charge so this new up charge is a bummer. Same damage as before for bb at FEC.
Anyways, she wasn't bad per se. She was definitely willing to please but rushed it. I ask for an hour and was out after 40-45 min. Looks are about 7-8, body is a little bit chubby but by no means fat. I guess "ample" is a good way to describe it. C breasts and a few tattoos on her left arm and her foot.
Happy mongering gents.
-
07-20-20 20:44 #651Senior Member

Posts: 54Viet / southeast Asian provider
Can anyone please refer me a Vietnamese or Thai provider? I've DM some from based on research, unfortunately didn't get any response or it could be likely a fake accounts. Hook the bruda up.
-
07-20-20 17:53 #650Banned Member

Posts: 3075Going directly to the SDAG website will not do any good for him because he does not have the password to access / view their contents. That's why SDAG does not allow for their customers to post links, passwords, etc. To their website.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
Going through HX is the only option for new customers who want to book with SDAG.
-
07-20-20 14:48 #649Senior Member

Posts: 471Clare (Toto / Angela)
Some image searching shows that she goes by Toto or Angela back east. Do a search on that other site and look for Toto / Angela. Reviews seem to be ok, but I am not a VIP on that other site and cannot see the full details.
Originally Posted by Waab182
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 14:20 #648Senior Member

Posts: 654Sdag
Check out the standard SDAG website. Their rates are the same for all regular consultants. You'll find information and contact details on HX as well.
Originally Posted by TeddyO
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 11:41 #647Senior Member

Posts: 103Bunny or ash
Whats their rates? Do they have a website?
-
07-20-20 05:52 #646Banned Member

Posts: 713Saw her a few years back. Nice pleasant.
Originally Posted by FerretHunter
[View Original Post]
GND look, thin with small B cups. Decent massage and nice HJ. Didn't try to push for more.
-
07-20-20 04:00 #645Senior Member

Posts: 177Any have any info on Clare at FEC? Looks amazing! https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/clare/.
-
07-19-20 20:27 #644Regular Member

Posts: 4Natalie in Mission Valley
Hey does anyone have an experience with Natalie in Mission Valley? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125534?layout=list.
I've seen her ad around and just want to know what to expect.
-
07-18-20 13:14 #643Senior Member

Posts: 278WOW. I wanted to wait for bunny but after this report I may have to pull the trigger on Michelle.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 13:01 #642Senior Member

Posts: 278There's a report contained in the last few pages of the massage parlor board. Older Chinese women in their 40-50's but BBFS is available according to report if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by HapaJon
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 05:55 #641Banned Member

Posts: 713Curvy more like Ash. Small C cup enhanced but felt natural.
Originally Posted by Wahoo2000
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 13:58 #640Senior Member

Posts: 236Was she thin / toned like Bunny or more curvy? Could you give a cup size guess? And natural or enhanced?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 11:23 #639Senior Member

Posts: 43Was Cfs for me.
But we played around with just the tip in for a bit and she was smiling the entire time. When I asked if we could, she said no. But I get the feeling that if you saw her multiple times, she'd be totally open to it. That's been my experience with most of the sdag ladies I've seen over the last 8 years. The more often you see them, the more off script they are willing to go. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





