Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    It happens from time to time

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson126  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.
    A few years ago when AD Spa was still in business in the burbs (C. S.) I was a semi regular and would always draw Lucy. Lucy gave a good massage and a good L1 but I never could get passed that level. I liked her cause she gave you most of the hour and continue the massage after release. One day for me Lucy was busy with another client and someone else took me back. I started playing around thinking I was going to end up with just a L1. Nope, FS without protection! Plus no talk of money before hand and no asking for it after the deed!! Yes I did tip her well. Never dump a load into a worker gal before and yes it was exhilarating plus a little worrisome for a few weeks later. Nothing develop on me and I'm sure she was okay because I'm clean and fixed. This is the only time it happen to me and I never saw that provider again.

    B.

  2. #22719

    Devon and Milwaukee

    Work off devon and milwaukee, anybody know any good AMP near there?

  3. #22718

    Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson126  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.
    Sounds exciting and and risky, no judgement. Never been bare at a AMP but there was this one time I went to a regular was seeing for awhile, massage was done and then on the flip she asked to go on and I said yeah but FS. I thought I had protection but I forget it somewhere (dumb luck) then she said wait and left the room, came back with food saran wrap, was to horny to care so I said okay. Puts it on and it holds. For the most part, pretty much fished and got cleaned up. Weird Chinatown days.

  4. #22717

    AMP surprise

    So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.

  5. #22716

    Miss Madisyn

    Anyone have any information or experience with Madisyn (formerly of Pilsen Hideaway)?

    This is he only link I could find so I archived it!

    https://web.archive.org/web/20200711...3-312-945-8355

    Thanks.

  6. #22715
    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her or where she went, is she still providing? She used to be out of the Pilsen hideaway but would also do outcalls independently.
    Yup.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20200711...3-312-945-8355

  7. #22714

    Burning Hills

    Went to Asian Paradise Spa got a deep tissue for. 8 was different from other deep tissue when the masseuse started using their knees while on the table. All was on the up and up. Just moved out here and looking for something like what I could find in schaumburg please PM if you would please it will help me my relocation. I'm kind of a fish out of water right now.

  8. #22713

    Aol

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews of aol in logan square? I love latinas. Couldn't find anything with the search function. I've only been to Zeus for latina action. Seniors pm me.
    I have been to AOL in the past (honestly think it has been over a year) always was able to get FS for an upcharge typically I paid the house fee $60 and $150-$200 for FS depending on who is your provider. I will say that on Rubmaps a lot of Mongers complained that they couldn't get past the language barrier as they favor Spanish speaking clients. So hope you speak Spanish. I do and never had an issue.

  9. #22712

    Ozone

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWorker9  [View Original Post]
    Pre-Quarantine, was at SXL. There was an older lady at the counter (I've seen a few of you talk about her). She took me to a room and I asked if there was anyone else available for giving a massage, she said she was the only one. I was hoping the other lady (I forget her name but she's been mentioned here before. Younger and slimmer) was there but she wasn't. Massage was ok. On the flip asked if I wanted L1 or L2. Opted for L2. BBBJ wasn't bad. Her mouth was soft, so couldn't be mad at that. I like a little more suction but it definitely wasn't bad. She took the load like a champ.

    Also visited Ozone for the first time, there were 3 girls there. 2 Asian and 1 black. All of them were pretty, one of them was a little chubby. I drew the black girl. She gave a really good massage but no teasing, no extras on the flip. I was disappointed as I've heard some good things about Ozone. At least I got a good massage though. My guess is they gave me the black girl because I'm black? LOL. Either way, if I do go again, definitely requesting one of the asian chicks.
    I haven't been back in a while and hate going in blind. The last time I was there I saw a Thai woman. Good massage skills and ended with her on the table FS, average face but nice petite body. Did you get a name for the black woman? I went to 2 other places and sunkiss, all bad massage sessions.

  10. #22711

    Another SXL visit

    Went to SXL again, haven't been there since COVID started. Was able to pay in cash, but I always do CC for massage and cash for everything else. Went pretty standard, opted for nude BJ for 140. Ended up with 69. Good times.

  11. #22710

    Miss Madisyn

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her or where she went, is she still providing? She used to be out of the Pilsen hideaway but would also do outcalls independently.
    She's still at it. Her number is 312-XXX-8355.

    https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/chicago/312-945-8/1/1019993

  12. #22709
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac20  [View Original Post]
    With so many stores no longer accepting cash, are Chicago-area AMPs still accepting cash?
    Yes they are.

  13. #22708
    This one looks promising for a HE and a quality massage. Found her on massageanywhere.com. Anyone try? I might take one for the team this weekend and see how it goes. https://chicago.rubratings.com/65751.

  14. #22707

    AMPs and cash

    With so many stores no longer accepting cash, are Chicago-area AMPs still accepting cash?

  15. #22706

    Aol

    Any reviews of aol in logan square? I love latinas. Couldn't find anything with the search function. I've only been to Zeus for latina action. Seniors pm me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape