Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 17751
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13101
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerMan2012  [View Original Post]
    Dam you are probably right, Tatt. Sad to see the inventory drop.

    I was on WCR a few days and it was ghostly. Nada in sight.

    Went to Bluff, Metro and Lakewood yesterday night and same thing. Just a few zombies.

    Does anyone have a personals to pass on?
    Honestly I think Coronavirus has a lot to do with it I think the girls scared of catching it. Metro been dead for years tho I talked with another member last night he said Fib had some nice ones out after Midnight.

  2. #13100
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Sadly Fib is probably your best bet on finding a BBW or maybe WCR all the other spots you mention been dead for years.
    Dam you are probably right, Tatt. Sad to see the inventory drop.

    I was on WCR a few days and it was ghostly. Nada in sight.

    Went to Bluff, Metro and Lakewood yesterday night and same thing. Just a few zombies.

    Does anyone have a personals to pass on?

  3. #13099
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Kind of, I've lived in other cities when I was younger and the street game, escort game, and strip club game was flying high in other places compared to atlanta, but hey this is where I live now so I'll make the most of it. Popular misconception is that prostitution is legal in Vegas, it's not only outside the county line and then only in brothels, yet vegas you'll get whatever you want in the club and elsewhere with girls that tried to make it in Hollywood, failed, and moved a couple hours away to Vegas in hopes of being discovered.
    Prostitution isn't legal on the Vegas strip but legal in brothels like the Bunny Ranch but that's for high rollers basically I love Vegas been there lots of times and it's some nice talent on the Vegas strip but it cost.

  4. #13098

    Minor Leagues

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    Does Atlanta have one of the worse strips in the nation? (FiB) When I see videos like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-DOh1sbczY of strips in Cali or see girls that's on the strips in Houston when I'm on IG. They make fib look like the minor leagues!
    Kind of, I've lived in other cities when I was younger and the street game, escort game, and strip club game was flying high in other places compared to atlanta, but hey this is where I live now so I'll make the most of it. Popular misconception is that prostitution is legal in Vegas, it's not only outside the county line and then only in brothels, yet vegas you'll get whatever you want in the club and elsewhere with girls that tried to make it in Hollywood, failed, and moved a couple hours away to Vegas in hopes of being discovered.

  5. #13097

    Fib was one of the top blades in the county at one time

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    Does Atlanta have one of the worse strips in the nation? (FiB) When I see videos like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-DOh1sbczY of strips in Cali or see girls that's on the strips in Houston when I'm on IG. They make fib look like the minor leagues!
    LOL yea that's Figueroa street in LA probably the best blade in the country right now. Yes Fib is trash now and been that way for years but go back to late 90's and Early 2000's Fib could give any blade in the country a run for its money as it was one of the top blades in the country I say definitely in the top 3. Back then you could go on Fib and easily find 40 or more girls walking the street and even more working out the hotels especially the Old Travel Inn and The Super Inn even in broad daylight they didn't give a damn back then. I been Mongering on Fib since around 99 and let me tell you back then those girls on Fib was top notch I mean most could be in rap videos the quality was that good back then. You could find any kind of girl you wanted on Fib back then they had it all I mean it was a goldmine I seen some amazing talent on Fib back then. Its sad to see what Fib has become now compared to how it use to be. The bad Pimps, drugs, crazy mongers, robberies and shootings really killed the game on Fib and the city was forced to clean the area eventually. I say around 2014 or so things really started to go downhill on Fib now it's just sad but it's still a few decent girls left on Fib but still sad to see what Fib has become.

    Oh yea back then other blades in Atlanta was lit also like Cleveland Avenue, Metropolitan and Midtown Atlanta before the Tranny's took over Midtown LOL.

  6. #13096
    Does Atlanta have one of the worse strips in the nation? (FiB) When I see videos like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-DOh1sbczY of strips in Cali or see girls that's on the strips in Houston when I'm on IG. They make fib look like the minor leagues!

  7. #13095

    FIB Friday night Gloria

    Hit up FIB tonight around 10. I first turned onto Shirley Dr and saw 3 of Fulton's finest parked at the Knights Inn; one was blocking the entrance to the hotel. Drove up the road and turned back around. The cop cars started leaving the hotel (in fact I was sandwiched between two of them at the light). Turned left to get on FIB to scope out the Mills area. Only SW that were out was the Nikki crew (Nikki wearing a short black dress). I decided I was going to pick her up but first see if Gloria was still at Knights. I go in the parking lot and Gloria is standing outside. She remembered me from before and asked if I was looking to have some fun. Asked her how much for a BJ. Quoted me 50 but said she could be flexible. Told her I only had 40 and she was fine with that. We went to her room (she talked to at least 4 black dudes and yeah I'm scared to death since I don't strapped). There was a dude sitting at the table by the front door of the lobby. I guess you got to talk to him if you there to meet someone. We get to her room. She said if I gave her 60 the next BJ would be free next time I saw her. Told her maybe next time. Asks if I had a condom. Told her I didn't and she said she going to go ask her friend for one. She comes back a few minutes later and says she has to go to Valero and get some and to make myself at home. I'm sitting there chillin with my keys in my hand and the pointy part out as I'm making a fist in case someone trying to come in the room. In the meantime watched Star's BJ video to get me riled up. Gloria comes back 10 minutes later and tells me I have 5-7 minutes because she got to babysit. Shockingly the CBJ does the trick. Couldn't reach for her tits so I rubbed up on her ass. Afterwards we made small talk. Told me to tell the dude up front you here to see Gloria if I wanted to see her again.

    It was a good time. Gloria is a very pretty lady especially face wise: long hair, short (in height), full lips, big tits, nice ass. She is a BBW and she has a gut on her. I honestly prefer Nikki over her only because Nikki has better BJ skills (the only thing Nikki has better than Gloria). I posted a pic of Gloria from my previous post. She has her own room and charges 60 for FS. I really have no complaints about her. I'd see her again if I was in a BBW mood and couldn't find Nikki.

  8. #13094
    Quote Originally Posted by NewChamp618  [View Original Post]
    What's why'all think about making a page on Pornhub or Xvideos of videos of streetwalkers in FIB, The Bluff, & WCR? Anytime one of us have a session with them record it and obviously don't put our face in it. What why'all think?
    It's videos of Star and Tammy on Pornhub already so guys been doing that but problem is most end up getting deleted.

    I'm sure it's other girls that on Fib who been put on Pornhub and Xvideos also.

  9. #13093
    Quote Originally Posted by NewChamp618  [View Original Post]
    What's why'all think about making a page on Pornhub or Xvideos of videos of streetwalkers in FIB, The Bluff, & WCR? Anytime one of us have a session with them record it and obviously don't put our face in it. What why'all think?
    That's not a bad idea. I do have a few vids with some ladies.

    Never posted them anywhere. So curious if anyone else would participate in something like this.

  10. #13092

    Idea

    What's why'all think about making a page on Pornhub or Xvideos of videos of streetwalkers in FIB, The Bluff, & WCR? Anytime one of us have a session with them record it and obviously don't put our face in it. What why'all think?

  11. #13091
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerMan2012  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas.

    If anyone knows of any BBWs in areas not FIB, let me know, whether personally or have a hunch.

    I only know one over in the Bluff, but in Glenwood, Metro and Lakewood, haven't seen any.

    Thanks!
    Sadly Fib is probably your best bet on finding a BBW or maybe WCR all the other spots you mention been dead for years.

  12. #13090

    BBW Drought

    Hey fellas.

    If anyone knows of any BBWs in areas not FIB, let me know, whether personally or have a hunch.

    I only know one over in the Bluff, but in Glenwood, Metro and Lakewood, haven't seen any.

    Thanks!

  13. #13089

    Anytime

    Quote Originally Posted by DryCleanerAce  [View Original Post]
    What's the best time? I was Just over there when I got Off work round 3 not much action.
    Usually hopping between 5-7 pm. I've picked up girls there from 5 am until midnight. If you don't see anything first pass circle around the block. 5 minutes later can make a big difference.

  14. #13088
    Quote Originally Posted by BBLove  [View Original Post]
    From Washington rd and 285, take Washington rd to Roosevelt Highway. Take a left. It is second road on the left next to the new warehouse being built. The action is about 1/2 way down. Usually 2-3 guys selling dope, they will leave you alone. Big john got busted up by some gangbangers a month or so ago. The going rate is 20 for head and I tip 3-5 bucks if they catch it all.
    What's the best time? I was Just over there when I got Off work round 3 not much action.

  15. #13087

    White city road.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly is WCR in College Park?

    I might need to check it out once I come out of retirement LOL.
    From Washington rd and 285, take Washington rd to Roosevelt Highway. Take a left. It is second road on the left next to the new warehouse being built. The action is about 1/2 way down. Usually 2-3 guys selling dope, they will leave you alone. Big john got busted up by some gangbangers a month or so ago. The going rate is 20 for head and I tip 3-5 bucks if they catch it all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape