Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,786 to 16,800 of 24541
-
07-18-20 03:15 #7756Banned Member

Posts: 1312If that's the same girl
If that's the girl I think it is you can X me out she don't like brothers as far the videos being up they might not be anymore but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Mango20
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 23:33 #7755Senior Member

Posts: 209Con Artist
She tried the same con on me.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 23:30 #7754Senior Member

Posts: 209Con Artist
Contacted her again because she texted me. Arranged to meet. When I get there she wants me to get a $20 game card for her kid. I told her when she finds another way to get rid of the "kid" she can text me. Never herd from her again. What surprise).
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 23:21 #7753Regular Member

Posts: 9Lexi
Met up with lexi again. I have a short video and pix but it keeps giving me error when trying to upload.
-
07-17-20 21:17 #7752Senior Member

Posts: 52Anjel looking to meet up with old friends
A friend is looking to hook back up with some of her old friends. She has always provided great and enthusiastic service. She has a couple videos up on pornhub as well. Nice body, great skin and really nice ass. If you have seen her before, you know how great of service she can provide. PM me for digits.
-
07-17-20 15:23 #7751Senior Member

Posts: 198Cassie
She was reported on here just recently. There was some kinda boyfriend problem? But she is legitish.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
Monoxide.
-
07-17-20 15:12 #7750Senior Member

Posts: 205Cassie
Has anyone tried Cassie, or know if she's legit?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/52614027/
I texted her the other day and asked what her rate was. She quoted 1. 2 for a hhr. I asked how much additional for greeek and she replied that that price was all inclusive. This to me was a bit of a red flag. I've never known a provider to not tack on an additional charge for greek, even if they legit enjoy doing it.
Sammy.
-
07-17-20 15:06 #7749Senior Member

Posts: 352Kandi
For any big ass / thick lovers. Kandi is a good deal. 60 for the qv, great head and a big round phat ass. Can be kind of tough to get in touch with her but when you do you're good to go.
One of the few legit big ass chicks in the area.
-
07-17-20 14:44 #7748Senior Member

Posts: 196Germany 2. 0
Right. I can't see one of the baddest looking chicks out here. And no response. That's always a red flag. Aint trying to have the po po. Knocking at my door.
-
07-17-20 13:38 #7747Senior Member

Posts: 371I met up with her last weekend
She's great, I had no problems at all.
Originally Posted by Franchise2
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 12:24 #7746Senior Member

Posts: 441Germany
Here you go:https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...077/4109147956.
I asked about her a while ago and nobody had any experience. Despite what she says she is not German and doesn't speak German according to one user.
-
07-17-20 03:20 #7745Senior Member

Posts: 120Have a link to said provider?
Originally Posted by Franchise2
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 03:05 #7744Senior Member

Posts: 196Germany
Had her hit me up, recently from when I reached out weeks ago. No setup reached. Any intel before I take the plunge. She is an attractive woman, almost TGTBT.
-
07-17-20 00:18 #7743Senior Member

Posts: 1299Are you serious?
I would never think of penetrating a provider, or any other woman, when she is asleep or unconscious. I'm not a lawyer, but I would think penetration while asleep would legally be considered rape. That would result in a long prison term followed by registration as a sex offender.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 20:33 #7742Senior Member

Posts: 49Yeah her rashes / spots was a total turn off for me. I couldn't go through with it.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




