Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16155

    Chester hot spot

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForHer53  [View Original Post]
    Which hotel are you calling the hot spot?
    By hooters.

  2. #16154
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Setup this one for tomorrow

    I texted this provider today and setup something for tomorrow am hopefully it goes well and no bs because she looks amazing. Will report back.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-...-babe/31244167

  3. #16153
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukes93  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/242580766440

    Went and saw her. Dream was okay but got interrupted by the phone 4 times. She went into the hallway 3 times and her head game was mediocre at best. In the hot spot notel in Chester. Be choosy with this one.
    Which hotel are you calling the hot spot?

  4. #16152

    Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongeroose  [View Original Post]
    I would love to help her, but can't get past STG's CAPTCHA with my browser. Could anyone post or PM me her contact info? Happy to share info in return.
    Clear your inbox dude so I can PM you her number.

  5. #16151

    Re: Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    This one is 6 going on 7 months. I've seen her a couple times prior to her pregnancy and twice recently during it. She doesn't live in the area but comes down every other week for the weekend, and normally gets a spot at the popular place off Commerce. I've always personally had a great time with her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/496485961705
    I would love to help her, but can't get past STG's CAPTCHA with my browser. Could anyone post or PM me her contact info? Happy to share info in return.

  6. #16150
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChul0  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link to one of Jasmine's active postings in GA? The girl / person using her pictures has been running that scam for a while now and needs to be shutdown like WhoIsSoulForce did with NuNu.
    I think I've found the link to the real girl in GA but haven't been able to successfully connect with her to verify just yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/52619298/#.

  7. #16149

    Looks like she's been reviewed in NY

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I noticed there has been a sudden influx of some damn good looking women lately posting ads in the area. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/52624307/
    Looks like she's been reviewed on the Bronx, NY board here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/prin...pp=15&page=315

    I found the guy describing her big 'ol clit pretty funny. Some people are into that though. I'm kind of indifferent.

  8. #16148

    New york chichi

    If you watch her live you know she very disrespectful and always have attitude. Everything was crazy dry and she was rushing say hurry baby I guess the baby was supposed to me feel better.

    Not to mention her cltt looks like she is a ftm it is really big and look like a ball at the tip just like the picture I posted. In real life she is shaped like a box and for the right amount the menu is.

    But if you like normal looking cltt state away from here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200704-035223_copy_1024x910.jpg‎  

  9. #16147
    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    Scam, using another girls pics and wants a deposit. Girl in the pics goes by jasmine mainly works in marietta, hasn't come back to richmond since March because of covid.
    Does anyone have a link to one of Jasmine's active postings in GA? The girl / person using her pictures has been running that scam for a while now and needs to be shutdown like WhoIsSoulForce did with NuNu.

  10. #16146
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfGreece  [View Original Post]
    I have had my eye on this one for quite sometime. Says she offers greek and I'm trying to see if this is a scam or if she lives up to her words. Any info o. This one guys?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/256442735317
    Scam, using another girls pics and wants a deposit. Girl in the pics goes by jasmine mainly works in marietta, hasn't come back to richmond since March because of covid.

  11. #16145

    Aubrey

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/242580766440

    Went and saw her. Dream was okay but got interrupted by the phone 4 times. She went into the hallway 3 times and her head game was mediocre at best. In the hot spot notel in Chester. Be choosy with this one.

  12. #16144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfGreece  [View Original Post]
    I have had my eye on this one for quite sometime. Says she offers greek and I'm trying to see if this is a scam or if she lives up to her words. Any info o. This one guys?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/256442735317
    If you search here you will find the reviews you want. I believe she asks for deposits so if so that would be a no go for me.

  13. #16143

    Baby Red

    I have had my eye on this one for quite sometime. Says she offers greek and I'm trying to see if this is a scam or if she lives up to her words. Any info o. This one guys?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/256442735317

  14. #16142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I noticed there has been a sudden influx of some damn good looking women lately posting ads in the area. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/52624307/
    Not sure but I'm definitely reaching out I will report back if you or someone else doesn't beat me to it.

  15. #16141

    Who is this?

    I noticed there has been a sudden influx of some damn good looking women lately posting ads in the area. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/52624307/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape