Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 602 of 735 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 652 702 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 11013
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1998
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Does queen Bonnie offer BBFS? If she does I would to tear her up I've been trying to see her. She's got huge tits love that.
    If I had knowledge that she did, I would not have seen her.

  2. #1997

    Queen bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    QueenBonnie.
    Does queen Bonnie offer BBFS? If she does I would to tear her up I've been trying to see her. She's got huge tits love that.

  3. #1996
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleDad  [View Original Post]
    My nominees for the best big jugs / best FS, in no particular order are:

    Giselle Vega.

    LunaLoverLips.

    Mona Simone.

    Any other contenders?
    Mandy Wood, hands down. Nice BBFS. Huge jugs.

  4. #1995
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleDad  [View Original Post]
    My nominees for the best big jugs / best FS, in no particular order are:

    Giselle Vega.

    LunaLoverLips.

    Mona Simone.

    Any other contenders?
    QueenBonnie.

  5. #1994

    Best big jugs ride

    My nominees for the best big jugs / best FS, in no particular order are:

    Giselle Vega.

    LunaLoverLips.

    Mona Simone.

    Any other contenders?

  6. #1993

    Rofl

    Well apparently Lena Paul is in town and advertising. She even does car dates. LOL.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/487626511575

  7. #1992

    Sites

    So becoming a little disillusioned with TNA. Rising prices, declining service, attitude towards honest reviews. Maybe I've just been around too long. Is there another place providers have started posting? I see a lot of cross pollination on Tryst / PD / Slixa / Eros but have never booked with someone not on TNA also. Anyone had any luck with providers that only post on those sites?

  8. #1991
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuySeattle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with Vanessa Blue? She seems to have a no review policy making it difficult to find any details / info. Thanks. PM if you prefer.

    Http://www.vanessalierre.com
    Never met her. She did say she was a safety girl.

  9. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Well stated! But still don't like the idea of the In Call location being so explicitly mentioned. Even if it's not a sting, could be a place for LE to "hang out".

    And yes, your statement "The service is average at best but in rare occasion you will find a young gem" is right on the money. I have used such set ups before, and I have been lucking in finding a couple of gems. But the primary issue I have with them is that one never knows exactly what services the woman provides at the advertised rates. Sometimes they will communicate with you, but then typically the donation goes up somewhat significantly.
    That is why I try to rub shoulders with the booker because they know the girl and what are the other customer's feed back.

  10. #1989

    Vanessa Blue

    Has anyone had an experience with Vanessa Blue? She seems to have a no review policy making it difficult to find any details / info. Thanks. PM if you prefer.

    Http://www.vanessalierre.com

  11. #1988

    Nope!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    Since you already paid, might as well gotten warmed up to pitch, just make sure your not expected to catch.
    LOL. I've got no plans with a man!

    This person is playing a very dangerous game. He does this to the someone less calm than me and is going to get the beat down, at least.

  12. #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    With all the other website down they are trying really hard to get customers. I think they are legit but the Chinese group that run it is not based in USA that's why they got the balls to do this. The service is average at best but in rare occasion you will find a young gem. I use know a booker that give me all the detail on which girl is coming and service rating. For someone reason after the whole COVID thing the booker deleted her contact.
    Well stated! But still don't like the idea of the In Call location being so explicitly mentioned. Even if it's not a sting, could be a place for LE to "hang out".

    And yes, your statement "The service is average at best but in rare occasion you will find a young gem" is right on the money. I have used such set ups before, and I have been lucking in finding a couple of gems. But the primary issue I have with them is that one never knows exactly what services the woman provides at the advertised rates. Sometimes they will communicate with you, but then typically the donation goes up somewhat significantly.

  13. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Saw this yesterday:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/182558?layout=list

    And today's ad:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/182809?layout=list

    Not wise to state the address of the hotel in the ad. Also, the post on Monday says Text Preferred, which would thus have a record of communications. And also a different woman between the 2 ads.

    If I could trust it, the donation for an hour is decent, but not sure exactly what services are included. Still, these ads reek with a potential sting.

    Any opinions?
    With all the other website down they are trying really hard to get customers. I think they are legit but the Chinese group that run it is not based in USA that's why they got the balls to do this. The service is average at best but in rare occasion you will find a young gem. I use know a booker that give me all the detail on which girl is coming and service rating. For someone reason after the whole COVID thing the booker deleted her contact.

  14. #1985

  15. #1984

    Maybe a Sting?

    Saw this yesterday:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/182558?layout=list

    And today's ad:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/182809?layout=list

    Not wise to state the address of the hotel in the ad. Also, the post on Monday says Text Preferred, which would thus have a record of communications. And also a different woman between the 2 ads.

    If I could trust it, the donation for an hour is decent, but not sure exactly what services are included. Still, these ads reek with a potential sting.

    Any opinions?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape