Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 14673
-
07-20-20 07:52 #3993Senior Member

Posts: 73Ffdt
I don't know about GOAT, but she is legit for bbbjcimdt. I had a great time for $50. Decent small apt with parking spot right off alley. Easy set-up and follow through. I will repeat if I'm in the area. I wish I could find more girls like this who love to give head but are not over 200 lbs. Like Astrid as so many of you know. But she's cute enough for being a bbw.
https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/52672576/
-
07-19-20 22:55 #3992Senior Member

Posts: 244$400 seems little steep, IMO a lot of hotter competition on eros.
Originally Posted by CelyRia
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 22:47 #3991Senior Member

Posts: 169Lexi Vonn
Any info on Lexi Vonn? Ads on different sites but can't find any reviews.
https://tryst.link/escort/lexi-vonn
-
07-18-20 15:50 #3990Senior Member

Posts: 78Face paint queen
Anyone know how to get a hold of old Cassidy "The face paint queen" ? I miss that woman a lot and I've tried all the old numbers.
-
07-18-20 13:42 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 295Cassie
She had a stroke and has some paralysis on left side.
Originally Posted by Hngblkm
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 10:11 #3988Senior Member

Posts: 58I didn't ask
I didn't ask her since it my first time. I will try next time for sure.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 09:42 #3987Senior Member

Posts: 50I am an "Old Snowbird" and have been visiting Vicki regularly for several years while in St Pete for the Winter and have always had a great time.
Originally Posted by Hngblkm
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 21:32 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 214She changed her posting. Do not date her!
[QUOTE=JohnnieCox;4876306]New profile!!
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/tiny-dynamite/30992164[/QUOTEhttps://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/52618642/
-
07-17-20 19:35 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 744Cassie
Nice to see her back.
Does anyone know about this minor disability?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52617632/#.
https://video2.lodef.net/video/b/d/a...63683111_v.mp4
-
07-17-20 19:06 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 744Swedish Vicki
I finally decided to see her and have had great visits. I will say that she has a decent body on her, nice view when she is bent over in doggie. The advertisements are true in all 3 are available and repeat pops are available during your session. She is also a true mic magician and makes that dick disappear to the base. She can take a good pounding. The cowgirl position is not available though. Donations are very reasonable and she has a great attitude. Take a moment to admire her art work.
Originally Posted by BigFish5
[View Original Post]
As always though, YMMV. For me the visits have been all good with no drama.
-
07-17-20 18:45 #3983Banned Member

Posts: 986Astrid
Perhaps if you clicked that Search thingy.
Originally Posted by GoBlue21
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 18:44 #3982Banned Member

Posts: 986Links help
You should try it.
Originally Posted by BigFish5
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 14:04 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 63Vicki Swedish Girl On Listcrawler
Anyone had any experience with Mature Vicki on LC? Does she really do it all? BBFS all 3 holes? Photos aren't the best, but Swedish wom en are usually hot!
-
07-17-20 12:37 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 48Ymmv
Its hard to find one that checks all the boxes. Spinner, BBBJ, hygiene, attitude, performance and looks.
Originally Posted by TalkStory
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 11:19 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 78She's the one in the ad with the tattoos on her arms before you click more pics. Not 100% sure CIM is OK with her but I'm pretty sure she'd do it. Midway through giving me head she asked if I wanted to cum that way because she could tell how much I was enjoying it, but I blew my load in doggystyle. I'd bet $ she does CIM though.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
Side note: has anyone seen Astrid lately and have digits? Would love to see her again. Thanks.










Reply With Quote





