Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 17726
-
07-17-20 13:23 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 316Kylie. Anyone?
Anyone have experience with this gal? I like her look.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52607297/
I was initially hesitant to contact, as the ad looks like one of those cam girl or catfish BS ads, but I ended up texting her today.
She replied quickly, said she's in Clayton, charges $200/ hr. Then she asked "are you OK with my donation rates?" which just kinda sounded weird, like something Uncle LEO would say.
So I quit replying.
Still interested, if anyone can vouch that she's a legit provider and worth a visit. But no reviews, no comments, just two pics isn't enough for me to pull the trigger. But if someone can recommend, maybe I'll go for it.
-
07-17-20 12:37 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 133Keep it in the family
Wow. I've been curious about Gina in the past, was very interested in Piper, but her "dead fish" reviews turn me away. Now I've done Sisters before. Heavyset blonde in Manchester (can't remember name) a few times, then later on hooked up with a nice MILF in Ballwin. Turned out to be blonde sister. We passed each other at the door once.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
Think there was another sister they had that was in the biz too.
-
07-17-20 12:21 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 1029Emma
There have been some rip-off reports on her. She also regularly walked Broadway.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 11:56 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 457Wtf!
Pimpin out your daughter. Now that's a class act right there. LOL.
Originally Posted by ChaseSmith
[View Original Post]
On a side note. How do many of you get to these very personal info revealing conversations? Kinda boggles my mind (but I am an introvert).
-
07-17-20 11:51 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 553I guess I must have caught her on a "really" bad day then. Aside from her pics being heavily filtered and her looking considerably rougher and flabbier in real life, it was easily one of the top 5 worst provider experiences I've ever had in my 30 plus years in this hobby and I'll never go back.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
Had the experience been better I could probably forgive the heavy picture filtering since that's basically become the norm with providers, but her rushed assembly-line like performance just ruined it for me completely.
-
07-17-20 11:33 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 79Shreks wife is Bree's Mom.
I was there a few weeks ago for round 2. After I was getting dressed the blonde and Bree started sharing all their life story. Bree is her daughter. They showed me some pics from growing up and family trips. LOL.
Originally Posted by Aviator50
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 10:32 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 213Emma
Has anyone seen her recently or any info would be appreciated.
-
07-17-20 09:28 #4159Banned Member

Posts: 522No doubles
I actually have Piper as a FB friend. She never told me but that's how I figured it out. Her friends list kinda reads like a escort directory. It was kinda weird knowing I slept with a mother and her daughter, but never together of course.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 09:15 #4158Senior Member

Posts: 271I saw her twice with lots of time in between. She was definitely kind of pricey but after she blew up I definitely could not justify forking over that much. Her size change conincided with her ankle bracelet coming off. She seems to have a side hustle showing other ladies the ropes. Her former apprentices tend ask for the same donation she does $. 6.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 06:48 #4157Senior Member

Posts: 218They don't do doubles. But that is her mother, when "piper" first started out she told me her mother was in the business. Then fingered out who they each actually were and low and behold same last name so, safe to assume they're related.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 03:40 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 553I agree, used to see her a few years back and her head-game was off the charts!
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 00:06 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 319This is just pathetic
Yikes! My guess is its not the slimmer version.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 00:03 #4154Senior Member

Posts: 319Piper
Well. My experience was from like 2 years ago. Maybe a year and a half. She might have just been having a bad day but I didn't even attempt to try again. I've read too many people saying she wasn't good. My guess is she's moody so if you catch her on a good day your golden. A bad day and its awful service. Probably isn't much in between with her.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 00:01 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 319Kristina has to see at least 10 dudes a day with how much she posts. Still no excuse for terrible service. She should get out of the biz if she doesn't like it and stop wasting peoples time and money.
Originally Posted by Aviator50
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 23:30 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 235Jazzy
Had a few good times with this one.
Head was very good and she was tight. Seemed to have some trouble with size though.
Even got a quote for anal but I'm not sure if she can take it.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/52604356/
If anything, see her for the head.










Reply With Quote




