Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Fights and Tinfoil Hat Theories

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 341
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #146

    Dorkisms

    Can anyone interpret what Dork is talking about? He seemed to be on a rant, but the previous post was one of his own, so not sure who he is arguing with?

  2. #145

    Dark dementia?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Feel better fuck face, I never mentioned name, place, thing! Go fuck yourself, again!

    Drk.
    Are you OK brother? If not, can I get in your will?

  3. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Well, I can say this time I 'm not part of them 100%. I think in a few days the shit will hit the fan in Warren, and this board, HD getting the news! All BBers, should pay attention! I would say at least 10 a day, cum dumpsters, if you will,(X 6,8,12) months, lot of fucking, Ass Holes, BB? Interesting?

    "I can't keep hard, thinking with small head, emotions took over, no time, she said OK, no feeling, not the same" Ass holes! Enjoy!

    Drk.
    Seems like De Wine served up a warning yesterday. If things continue to get bad. Watch out AMP etc. It seems like HD are going to be pressured to keep on top of things or risk closure again.

  4. #143
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    "2"

    Feel better fuck face, I never mentioned name, place, thing! Go fuck yourself, again!

    Drk.

  5. #142
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Ass holes

    Well, I can say this time I 'm not part of them 100%. I think in a few days the shit will hit the fan in Warren, and this board, HD getting the news! All BBers, should pay attention! I would say at least 10 a day, cum dumpsters, if you will,(X 6,8,12) months, lot of fucking, Ass Holes, BB? Interesting?

    "I can't keep hard, thinking with small head, emotions took over, no time, she said OK, no feeling, not the same" Ass holes! Enjoy!

    Drk.

  6. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWeatherMan  [View Original Post]
    I wish there were a like button on this site. Well said brother.
    Correction. My math was wrong.

    2,500/11,000,000 is 0. 0227%.

    51,000 / 11,000,000 is 0. 4636%.

    Still odds I'm willing to gamble on.

  7. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasBeagle  [View Original Post]
    I went to see my neurologist (migraine checkup) about two months ago. Peak COVID hysteria time.

    The office was empty, so he had plenty of time to BS with me.

    We sat and talked (rather, I listened) to him completely denounce COVID as not much more than media hype. He was wearing a mask, but disagreed with it, saying he only wears it to make the patients feel more comfortable.

    Utter hype and paranoia was the gist of his spiel. He almost sounded like a conspiracy theorist and would think the same if he wasn't a brain doctor. Is he Amy Acton? Is he trenched in with everything COVID-related? No, but he is a doctor with more insight than anyone on this board.

    Said he pulled two ER rotations that past weekend (I saw him on a Monday). Said the hospital was empty. ICU is empty and ready to accept numerous patients. But none are coming in. Said the Fri night shift he worked, not a single patient came in, and only a couple (non-COVID) Saturday. Absolute lunacy to do anything other than live your life the way you've been.

    Ohio has a population of approx 11,000,000. There have been about 2500 deaths. That's 0. 000227%.

    The cases are 51,000. Out of 11 m. That's half of one percent. 0. 0051955%.

    COVID is only a bit more dangerous than going out on Ohio's roadways and tempting fate:

    https://www.statepatrol.ohio.gov/sta...statspage3.asp

    No one I know has it. No one I know, knows anyone that has it. The city / government I live in (pop 30 k or so) is basically pretending it doesn't exist. Outside of nursing homes, there have been zero cases.

    I'm sorry, but those odds are pretty good. If my choices are sitting in my house like a hermit, or enjoying my 40's screwing gorgeous women and going to bars, I know which I'm doing. And if I get sick and if I die, it will be with no regrets.
    I wish there were a like button on this site. Well said brother.

  8. #139
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasBeagle  [View Original Post]
    I went to see my neurologist (migraine checkup) about two months ago. Peak COVID hysteria time.

    The office was empty, so he had plenty of time to BS with me.

    We sat and talked (rather, I listened) to him completely denounce COVID as not much more than media hype. He was wearing a mask, but disagreed with it, saying he only wears it to make the patients feel more comfortable.

    Utter hype and paranoia was the gist of his spiel. He almost sounded like a conspiracy theorist and would think the same if he wasn't a brain doctor. Is he Amy Acton? Is he trenched in with everything COVID-related? No, but he is a doctor with more insight than anyone on this board.

    Said he pulled two ER rotations that past weekend (I saw him on a Monday). Said the hospital was empty. ICU is empty and ready to accept numerous patients. But none are coming in. Said the Fri night shift he worked, not a single patient came in, and only a couple (non-COVID) Saturday. Absolute lunacy to do anything other than live your life the way you've been.
    Had a customer from New York city a few weeks ago. Said until you see the trailed parked in the back lots of the hospitals filled with body's on top of each, the smell, you will believe! If you kill yourself for pussy, and your life means that little, that's fine with me! Media hype? Hummm? Drk.

  9. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Same shit all over the country, cases are spiking, cases are spiking, they have been saying it for a month yet deaths are down week after week. However somehow, magically, that's not due to more testing. Over a month ago the CDC released planning info for hospitals placing the IFR on covid at. 26% so that means it has an over all survival rate of 99.74% yet people keep acting as if a positive test is a death sentence. If you must insist on contributing to covid hysteria keep it on this thread.

    Before you give me the standard "I guess you know more than doctors" speech the CDC is made up of doctors and scientists, I may not be able to diagnose a case of covid but I can read a graph.

    Here's something a doctor said:

    "There's no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you're in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it's not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face. " -Dr Anthony Fauci.
    I went to see my neurologist (migraine checkup) about two months ago. Peak COVID hysteria time.

    The office was empty, so he had plenty of time to BS with me.

    We sat and talked (rather, I listened) to him completely denounce COVID as not much more than media hype. He was wearing a mask, but disagreed with it, saying he only wears it to make the patients feel more comfortable.

    Utter hype and paranoia was the gist of his spiel. He almost sounded like a conspiracy theorist and would think the same if he wasn't a brain doctor. Is he Amy Acton? Is he trenched in with everything COVID-related? No, but he is a doctor with more insight than anyone on this board.

    Said he pulled two ER rotations that past weekend (I saw him on a Monday). Said the hospital was empty. ICU is empty and ready to accept numerous patients. But none are coming in. Said the Fri night shift he worked, not a single patient came in, and only a couple (non-COVID) Saturday. Absolute lunacy to do anything other than live your life the way you've been.

    Ohio has a population of approx 11,000,000. There have been about 2500 deaths. That's 0. 000227%.

    The cases are 51,000. Out of 11 m. That's half of one percent. 0. 0051955%.

    COVID is only a bit more dangerous than going out on Ohio's roadways and tempting fate:

    https://www.statepatrol.ohio.gov/sta...statspage3.asp

    No one I know has it. No one I know, knows anyone that has it. The city / government I live in (pop 30 k or so) is basically pretending it doesn't exist. Outside of nursing homes, there have been zero cases.

    I'm sorry, but those odds are pretty good. If my choices are sitting in my house like a hermit, or enjoying my 40's screwing gorgeous women and going to bars, I know which I'm doing. And if I get sick and if I die, it will be with no regrets.

  10. #137
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven693  [View Original Post]
    Lets face it Being Aware of the situation should make you understand that it is Impossible to be SAFE at one of these AMP, Strip Clubs. Hell even an Escort! I am pacing the cage like a starved Lion wanting to get back out there. But guys. You have to pay attention to what is going on. This is no F-ing joke. Bikerman says Tiger is packed. Packed and you think this place is safe? Trumbull County is spiking. No chance of any precaution actually occurring in these places. Figure it out. No point in saying stay safe if you ae going to an AMP right now. Its an oxymoron. Good luck. You will need it my friends.
    But you must take some precautions: no touching, mask, gloves, no kissing, no body fluids exchange, no eating pussy, getting your dick sucked, no BB, covered HJ, Fuck, did I just describe being married, or long time GF relationship? Hmmm. Yes, the Virus is back up to speed, for a second shot at us in Ohio, Pitts. But" us Ass holes" seem to think pussy is more important, then living, or a family member? Yes, I do believe in God, so don't you think it's time he show up, solve all the problems? Ass holes in Gov. Letting these people destroy the USA in front of our eyes and we can't do a fucking thing to stop them?

  11. #136
    Administrator


    Posts: 5254
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven693  [View Original Post]
    Lets face it Being Aware of the situation should make you understand that it is Impossible to be SAFE at one of these AMP, Strip Clubs. Hell even an Escort! I am pacing the cage like a starved Lion wanting to get back out there. But guys. You have to pay attention to what is going on. This is no F-ing joke. Bikerman says Tiger is packed. Packed and you think this place is safe? Trumbull County is spiking. No chance of any precaution actually occurring in these places. Figure it out. No point in saying stay safe if you ae going to an AMP right now. Its an oxymoron. Good luck. You will need it my friends.
    Same shit all over the country, cases are spiking, cases are spiking, they have been saying it for a month yet deaths are down week after week. However somehow, magically, that's not due to more testing. Over a month ago the CDC released planning info for hospitals placing the IFR on covid at. 26% so that means it has an over all survival rate of 99.74% yet people keep acting as if a positive test is a death sentence. If you must insist on contributing to covid hysteria keep it on this thread.

    Before you give me the standard "I guess you know more than doctors" speech the CDC is made up of doctors and scientists, I may not be able to diagnose a case of covid but I can read a graph.

    Here's something a doctor said:

    "There's no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you're in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it's not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face. " -Dr Anthony Fauci.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daily deaths.jpg‎  

  12. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerman  [View Original Post]
    Just a little info anybody heading to the spas or anywhere in Trumbull County that county is one of the seven in the state of Ohio that has the most cases per population of the county I believe Trumbull had 19 cases yesterday the most they've ever had in one day so it's starting to spike in that area just be aware and be safe and everybody have a good holiday.
    Lets face it Being Aware of the situation should make you understand that it is Impossible to be SAFE at one of these AMP, Strip Clubs. Hell even an Escort! I am pacing the cage like a starved Lion wanting to get back out there. But guys. You have to pay attention to what is going on. This is no F-ing joke. Bikerman says Tiger is packed. Packed and you think this place is safe? Trumbull County is spiking. No chance of any precaution actually occurring in these places. Figure it out. No point in saying stay safe if you ae going to an AMP right now. Its an oxymoron. Good luck. You will need it my friends.

  13. #134
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    AMPs CLOSED

    Quote Originally Posted by Suter  [View Original Post]
    PSA: The Warren spas are closed today, which confused me because the business world observed the holiday yesterday. Anyway, I drove there and learned this the hard way. Don't be like me.
    4 of July? Or the Gov. ?

  14. #133

    Closed July 4

    PSA: The Warren spas are closed today, which confused me because the business world observed the holiday yesterday. Anyway, I drove there and learned this the hard way. Don't be like me.

  15. #132

    Warren

    Just a little info anybody heading to the spas or anywhere in Trumbull County that county is one of the seven in the state of Ohio that has the most cases per population of the county I believe Trumbull had 19 cases yesterday the most they've ever had in one day so it's starting to spike in that area just be aware and be safe and everybody have a good holiday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape