Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,711 to 25,725 of 41299
-
07-16-20 22:10 #15589Senior Member

Posts: 1170About supply and demand (Rose)
It seems she's well aware of a low supply with increased demand means one can make a better profit because prices can be raised. I think she's getting tons of calls (increase demand), which is probably when she decides to increase her prices. She likely feels that if you don't pay it, someone else will and I'm sure they are- like you said, someone is paying it! Well, guess you can't get mad at a biz woman! She even got rid of the 60 lay special. LOL.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 21:51 #15588Senior Member

Posts: 185Rose
People must be paying as she increases. At least now she offers a BBBJ within the last couple weeks. As for the pictures her boyfriend took those, she also had the pic of her going bare with him despite not actually offering that until recently.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 21:49 #15587Senior Member

Posts: 185Don't worry
They'll all reply as you're going to bed LOL. Especially if your go to's don't have another job.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 21:06 #15586Senior Member

Posts: 37Val
Seen Val the other day. I guess YMMV because she was super boring to me. Did not get into it at all. Felt as though I was having fun with a blow up doll. Great body but not worth it at all. Will never repeat.
-
07-16-20 19:30 #15585Senior Member

Posts: 91Kyla
Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing her?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1669535
-
07-16-20 17:37 #15584Senior Member

Posts: 1247Oh Great!
Great! I hope she's not rooming with Zeena / Jenna. That's the area that she lives, and not in the good section. Ugh!
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 17:36 #15583Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the extended wait time in the bathroom
She's actually hitting the pipe- crack, that is. She showed it to me. Whenever a provider spends lots of time in the bathroom with the water constantly running, she's getting high.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 17:14 #15582Senior Member

Posts: 220Correction and update
After multiple attempts, got a hold and set up a time to meet. She is in a "new" place with a new "roommate". The place is in Riverside /5 Points area, not the best but not the worst. She once again, did the "change" routine which took her about 10 min. I think it is intentional to shorten the play time. Still cute and still the girl in pix. Here is the Correction- Her body is a lot softer then I remember from the last visit about 3-4 weeks ago. I also noticed stretchmarks. But she is still A LOT of fun.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 17:10 #15581Senior Member

Posts: 220Saw her Yesterday.
Can confirm her screen is shattered, and she did tell me she was going to get a new phone this week.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 16:52 #15580Senior Member

Posts: 72Addison is a solid choice for the beginner!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/490059991298
I'm on the newish side of things, transitioning from strip clubs. I couldn't really find her space because the number was hidden, but she called to help me out. Dressed sensationally well for her age and was very friendly. Because I was new, I was looking around trying to feel safe and she even offered to give me a tour. House was empty, she asked if I kissed and away we went. BBBJ, RCG, GC, MISH and CIM. She labeled me as a "machine" saying I had her finish before me. Hh $. Will repeat.
-
07-16-20 15:25 #15579Regular Member

Posts: 10Because they are asleep. They sleep all day and fuck and do drugs all night.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 14:24 #15578Senior Member

Posts: 269Any luck
Is anyone else not having luck with any of these dang girls today? I texted my go to girls and a few others today. Got nothing. How do these girls not have time to answer their phones when all they do is sit or stay at the hotel all dang day.
-
07-16-20 13:48 #15577Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this girl LAYLA 🌹 ROSE
I have never seen a girl change her prices so much like this one. And why, if you don't do Greek, show your anus like she does in her pics?! But the more important question is, why the hell can't she stick to a certain price? She's all over the damn place! Is she any good? I wonder because she's a stickler about her prices- those types usually provide subpar services.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/057823258820
-
07-16-20 13:04 #15576Senior Member

Posts: 919You might be right
It does seem to read that way. I sent her a note. I'll let you know what she says. I might take this down if my alert is invalid.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 13:00 #15575Senior Member

Posts: 919Blair
NOT Liza Blair. This one seems to be new. Anybody got info?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/564295610336











Reply With Quote




