Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 7974
-
07-16-20 17:31 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 109Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by GoodGoodTime
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 17:16 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 720Idea
Yep. It's not.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 14:31 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 68What are the sugar sites? I could use some help here, brothers. I got "back into the hobby" shortly before the virus. I use quotes because I haven't really done anything but hit a couple AMPs. (Yawn.) I was Mr. Faithful Hubby for over five years, lost all my old contacts. And CL and backpage are gone. How do you even DO this now? Stg seems like mostly bullshit. What I really liked back in the day was posting myself, explaining what I dig. And then if the girl who answers seems cool. That's how I found all my old regulars. I tried double list, got like zero real responses.
Originally Posted by BurbsMonger
[View Original Post]
Someone PLEASE. I'm not doing the streetwalker thing. How do you find a cool, non-junkie white chick these days? I will pay for a site, but which one?
-
07-16-20 14:10 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 1661. 2 which is more than I usually do for car but whatever.
Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 13:54 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 112I could have told you that.
Listcrawler.com probably took down her bad reviews, including the one I did for her. But she is definitely not a good provider. Rush's, only blow jobs, and has a guy in the house with her most of the time.
Originally Posted by JayBoe76
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 13:52 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 112Candace
People are over hyping candace. She does allow all bare services, I personally have fucked her but I did met her for a bbj on three separate occasions. Only because I ran out of options and I knew she would answer, she not really good at them on her own, but she take direction well and will allow you to skull fuck her. She definitely does drugs though, but I think she keeps that more separate than other providers. Won't meet up with you after getting high and all times I seen her she was freshly showered. Hair was even wet.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 13:44 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 112Really
Told me only BBJ.
Originally Posted by Dbf3251
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 11:55 #2942Regular Member

Posts: 9Go for it. Just don't expect a beach body. She's a bigger girl but she knows how to work it.
Originally Posted by Hugemat
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 11:54 #2941Regular Member

Posts: 9I didn't ask. I try not to go raw with the high volume types. No judgement but, just not the kind of risk I'm into. I would guess that at the right price, she may consider it.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 10:21 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 404I've seen her. Super cute. Definitely will allow bbcip, but may be YMMV.
Originally Posted by Loki2472
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 09:16 #2939Regular Member

Posts: 9If you or anyone else gets info please let me know. Work in the area and have always wanted a redhead. She's smoking.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 01:06 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 602Any idea if raw dog is cool?
Originally Posted by JayBoe76
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 19:04 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 163Maybe TGTBT
Anyone seen her. We were texting 250 full bb incall. But something worries me. Body is ridiculous.
https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Ladybee-315228/
-
07-15-20 18:53 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 642Yeah. I've been wondering about her. Her comments are positives. I might have to take that plunge.
Originally Posted by JayBoe76
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 10:35 #2935Regular Member

Posts: 9A good one
Hands down in the top 5 experiences I've ever had. Was like hanging out with the cool DTF chick on the block. Just good at everything. Not a models body by any means but if you're ok with a little meat on the bones, she is a BLAST. Probably a drug user of some kind but not at all strung out, just had that vibe. Safe in call and good rates. Just be upfront and cool with her and she will make you feel at home.
[URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/52571455/[/UR]












Reply With Quote




