Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 17938
-
07-16-20 14:10 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 26Any info on her?
Does anybody have any information on this one? I have searched and can't find anything.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/419626742963
-
07-16-20 14:05 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 219Mature and discreet
Last I knew, her incall was in Georgetown, not Lexington, though I'd say she'd do outcall in Lexington. That said, she can be kinda loud and boisterous, and she likes to laugh, but seems to have a good heart and tries to give her visitors a good time.
Originally Posted by GoingCA
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 11:50 #5471Senior Member

Posts: 47Peaches
Is this the peaches you're referring to? Couldn't find Harley's ad.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/938806403789
-
07-16-20 11:38 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 568Very mixed reviews
I have not seen her. I declined because she has very mixed reviews at best on here.
Originally Posted by GoingCA
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 10:46 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 182Mature and discreet
I can highly recommend her. Very nice, kind, and fun. She has an unbelievably nice and toned butt, especially for her age. Takes very good care of herself. Seriously has the skin of a much younger woman. Clean and tasty!! YMMV but she doesn't allow CIM, although gives a very good BBBJ. Happy hunting!!
Originally Posted by GoingCA
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 09:22 #5468Regular Member

Posts: 5Mature & Discreet
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/933870273169
I will be in Lexington soon was thinking of seeing her but can't find any reviews. Can anyone recommend her? Thanks.
-
07-16-20 05:25 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 252Sarah
Probably, when I saw her she had an apartment off Man O War.
Originally Posted by FootballRef
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 16:47 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 172Selena
Any success recently here? I've reached out a couple times. Timing always seems to be off. Sounds like she goes between Lex and Louisville.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/482699913393
-
07-15-20 13:36 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 177Jojo
What other reviews? I'm curious who your talking about.
Originally Posted by BourbonGuy1129
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 09:42 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 152Jo jo
Do you have a pic or a link?
Originally Posted by BourbonGuy1129
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 08:43 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 474CUTE. On SA too
She is on SA too. I had been texting her. Was going to meet her. We never talked numbers just talked about meeting for dinner tonight. If she is on STG. Too high volume for me. I will be cancelling.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 00:53 #5462Regular Member

Posts: 8Jojo
2nd time I've seen Jojo in a month. Both times were great. Very prompt called tonight came from across town here in under 30 minutes. YMMV but reasonable rates amazing BBBJ. Moved here from Florida not too long ago but great attitude pretty nice body non clock watcher all postive reviews on my end. Haven't seen her on STGs lately but really haven't been looking too much after my first visit. After reading all the stories on here may just not venture out as it gets the job done. Definitely not a super model but super skills for sure. I know I've seen a few other positive reviews but YMMV.
Stay safe.
-
07-14-20 22:23 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 49Her name is Stephanie, off the top of my head. I met her over 10 years and 2 jobs ago when I was working graveyard and she would come in to my store high as a kite. Hooked up with her off Craigslist not realizing who it was, it was cheap, and not bad. Got together a few weeks later, and the hygiene had dropped, the service was mediocre, and she was asking for more money. Since then she occasionally messages asking for money, time, anything else I might have. Basically I avoid her like the plague now.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 16:29 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 312Winchester Sum0
I totally agree I have seen sumo wrestlers with better bodies. Nasty attitude when I complained about BBBJ. She needs to sell those pictures they are antiques.
Originally Posted by Snakeeyez
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 16:20 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 967Cute indeed, but.
Does she want you to put the room in your name? Or simply throw some dough at it? I have always been hesitant to book a room then have gawd knows what happen there after I leave.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





