Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 10354
-
07-17-20 14:03 #4234Senior Member

Posts: 50Seek
So. I met a really cute spinner type on SA back in March. Things went great, month later she has an apartment near my office, we have an arrangement. I see her 2-3 times a week. And Bam. My wife found out a month ago. Long story short I am back into the game and need some help. I deleted all my info on how to safely email the girls. Protecting me. It was something like, anything I give you is a gift. Can anyone give me an advise?
Thanks Gents.
-
07-16-20 22:18 #4233Regular Member

Posts: 9Stephanie & Riley
Hey, all,
I made a trip out to Deland today and saw Stephanie. She advertises along with Riley, and they will do a two-girl session if you like. But today, I only saw Stephanie.
In short. Awesome. Great girls. Great atmosphere, great time! Easy coms, safe location, the "package deal. " I recommend them whole-heartedly!
-
07-16-20 17:18 #4232Senior Member

Posts: 25I agree! I've seen Joan a few times and it's always on point! Can't go wrong, just waiting for time to make back and see her again now.
Originally Posted by Lebowski69
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 11:29 #4231Senior Member

Posts: 103Damn sad
I was looking into visiting her because I did read a review that said she allowed CIP! I was looking forward to that but maybe not now.
Originally Posted by NSB200
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 08:26 #4230

Posts: 1286And also.
She doesn't leave a method to reach out to her anyway. LOL not wasting my time.
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 07:56 #4229Senior Member

Posts: 542Keeping it real?
How about this line from the ad "If you don't send your number in info or reason I'll have made a free 100. And I can't help that. " Basically telling you I'm going to going to screw you not in a good way.
Originally Posted by Zillow
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 23:18 #4228Senior Member

Posts: 476Joan is awesome glad she moved to Daytona
Concur Joan is awesome I've known her since she used to work in WP she has moved to Daytona and is still one of my favorites. She has a nice incall near the beach. I like to stop by on my way home from hanging out a la playa. Good massage skills even better finish skills very reasonable on donation. Joan is one of the best choices in Daytona! Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
The dude abides.
-
07-15-20 22:52 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 400Definitely keeping it real
May not be real. Does it take as long to tap out the ad as it does to read it?
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/103417156262
-
07-15-20 14:56 #4226Senior Member

Posts: 78Red hair
Something about the red hair makes you wonder about management management means lots of drugs.
Originally Posted by RexRaider
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 14:00 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 52My experience with Kaylee
For the longest time I was intrigued with her pictures and wanted to set something up. When I say the longest time I am talking 5+ years ago. Early on I was never able to get in contact with her either by my preferred method of texting her or straight up phone call. After awhile I just took her off my radar because it was a waste of time. Fast forward a couple of years and I decide to reach out again and low and behold she replies to my text. Game on. We make arraignments and I meet her at a nice apartment complex between Daytona and Ormond close to the highway. Very nice place and not sketchy at all like some of the sleazy hotels some of these providers stay at. Opt for HH as I am inclined to do on first visits. In person she appears older then stated age and her pock marked face was covered with a lot of makeup to high the scars. Not a big deal for me in that regard. Her gigantic fake boobs were amazing with nipples that stood at attention. This was a huge turn on. All in all a very satisfying experience but I am not the highest volume monger so I didn't see her again for quite some time.
Probably a year later I make arraignments to see her and she is now in some rundown single room apartment just off of Ridgewood. Entirely different vibe at this location. The dude and girl staying in the adjacent room seem me standing outside and comment that she is in there and to knock again. The obviously knew exactly what she does for a living. Anyway she answers the door and I enter this tiny room and decide its going to be a QV. Not terrible at all just an opportunity for quick release. Man I love those titties.
As we are cleaning up she begins to tell me that she is open to fetish play. Rattles of that she has a strap-on if I ever want to try getting laid I'd need to book an hour. Maybe some other time but I have not yet taken her up on the offer.
Originally Posted by JasonWhite1469
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 12:42 #4224Banned Member

Posts: 608Audrey
I think there is one other review on her.
Originally Posted by RexRaider
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 11:51 #4223Senior Member

Posts: 108A trainwreck to avoid
Saw this one a few days ago. Absolute, twigged out train wreck, and looked nothing like the photos. Pretty sure it was the same girl, but she's rolled way on down the hill. As always, YMMV, but damn.
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...9/383617429696
-
07-15-20 09:03 #4222

Posts: 1286Update
Thanks RW, I use a few keywords, Daytona, Daytona Beach, Volusia, Volusia County are the 4 most common used, the first two are the best. Yes, you can try Port Orange, Deland, etc.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 09:01 #4221

Posts: 1286Joan
You can't go wrong with Joan, the Latin lass. She is full GFE and is quite the ride.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 08:10 #4220Senior Member

Posts: 220Thanks
I think I will stick with the known. Any update on https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/755775233055 or the infamous Mother / Daughter duo (I haven't seen Tabby since December and saw Jessie last in February).
Originally Posted by BoxPounder
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




