Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 926 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 976 1026 1426 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 24045
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10170

    Tiffany and Ava

    I have seen them both a couple of times when they first started posting, have to agree with you.

    Tiffany told me she was really busy, 10 clients per day. Seems like a constant revolving door of people taking photos of a certain bld.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9591051.html

    Tiffany is getting worn out I think. They book appointments back to back and she's so small. Lucy is gone so Tiffany is the only FS woman there. I saw Tiffany for a hhr 2 pop session again a week ago and it wasn't very good. Just going through the motions.

  2. #10169

    Mfm?

    So, I run across provider adds every once in a while (mostly in TER) that claim the provider is really into having 2 guys (MFM). I've experienced that a couple times with a guy and lady I knew personally, but never with a provider. I'm curious though, have any of you done that with fellow mongers or other dudes you're cool with? Are any of ya'll into the MFM thing at all?

  3. #10168
    How the heck you finding providers in Twitter? That's interesting, and I've only ever been able to find a providers page if she listed a link to it from her ad. Good for you if it works though!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrYoni  [View Original Post]
    You're better off with finding providers off twitter than Tryst. Overpriced and not that quality. You could go for three hours at a Korean agency or find a reviewed provider for that much. That's almost pornstar territory.

  4. #10167

    No Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Slee899  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had luck getting a response recently? Can't get a text back.
    No reply and I don't see any ad's either.

  5. #10166
    Quote Originally Posted by MrYoni  [View Original Post]
    You're better off with finding providers off twitter than Tryst. Overpriced and not that quality. You could go for three hours at a Korean agency or find a reviewed provider for that much. That's almost pornstar territory.
    Agreed, most girls on Tryst are pricey. A lot of 10/10's though, if anyone has the money to shell out for them. You can find some decent independent girls for a wee bit more than the Korean agencies.

    I know Sela and Josephine are on it.

    Was looking at this one girl in Baltimore if anyone has experience there, see link.

    https://juliajin.escortbook.com/

  6. #10165

    New Lindsey Tysons Corner

    Lindsey recently relocated from Norfolk to Northern Virginia. She was my ATF when she was here and had a cult following in Tidewater. She broke a lot of hearts, including mine when she left. A beautiful woman and real sweetheart. She has good reviews on this board in the Norfolk and Richmond escort sections. (She is not the Lindsey from Midlothian). She posts on STG but ads come and go. She also posts on them. Out loss is your gain.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lindsey-...-corner-574723#erotic.

  7. #10164

    LMAO. So much GPS lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Strarman88  [View Original Post]
    Hi, first time poster. Has anyone seen her:

    https://tryst.link/escort/witchy-kat

    Looks too good to be true, bern burned once before when it looks too good.

    Thanks.

    Strarman.
    LMAO, $700? Completely overpriced and full of GPS. Much better options for much less.

    This is just my opinion, but any provider that is over $500 is GPS. You can get lower-tier porn stars for $700-$800. For $1200-$1500 you can get top-tier porn stars.

  8. #10163

    Tryst

    You're better off with finding providers off twitter than Tryst. Overpriced and not that quality. You could go for three hours at a Korean agency or find a reviewed provider for that much. That's almost pornstar territory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strarman88  [View Original Post]
    Hi, first time poster. Has anyone seen her:

    https://tryst.link/escort/witchy-kat

    Looks too good to be true, bern burned once before when it looks too good.

    Thanks.

    Strarman.

  9. #10162

    New Lindsey in Tysons Corner

    Lindsey, my ATF, recently relocated from Norfolk to Northern Virginia. Had a lot of dreams with her the past nine months. It was great while it lasted. She had a cult following in Tidewater and broke a few hearts, including mine, when she left. Our loss is your gain. Her them and STG ads don't show her face so it's a nice suprise the first time you see her. She has been mentioned in the Norfolk and Richmond sections of this board. (She is not Lindsey from Midlothian). Her STG ad comes and goes but them is usually there.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lindsey-...-corner-574723#erotic.

  10. #10161

    Katherine in Alexandria

    Hi, first time poster. Has anyone seen her:

    https://tryst.link/escort/witchy-kat

    Looks too good to be true, bern burned once before when it looks too good.

    Thanks.

    Strarman.

  11. #10160

    Ava ad Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes4034  [View Original Post]
    Can you share their number or a link to their ad here or in a PM? I would love the service you described.
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9591051.html

    Tiffany is getting worn out I think. They book appointments back to back and she's so small. Lucy is gone so Tiffany is the only FS woman there. I saw Tiffany for a hhr 2 pop session again a week ago and it wasn't very good. Just going through the motions.

  12. #10159
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes4034  [View Original Post]
    Can you share their number or a link to their ad here or in a PM? I would love the service you described.
    Number is listed there.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4199909-349181

  13. #10158

    Check the massage board

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes4034  [View Original Post]
    Can you share their number or a link to their ad here or in a PM? I would love the service you described.
    Search the massage board. There was a lot of chatter about them.

  14. #10157

  15. #10156

    Herndon Columbians

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    If it was the same outfit I frequented them. They were so hot I would lose wood from intimidation. Alot of the times I would ask to see all the girls as they would have usually 3 there and I would pick which one I wanted. Good times.
    Anyone had luck getting a response recently? Can't get a text back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape