Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 8549
-
07-18-20 22:11 #4259Senior Member

Posts: 67Gave her an additional 20 for HR. I went in with intention of massage and HR. Didn't think that the girl would be a 10. I should bring extra $$ in case but when I am going there, I do not expect much. Live and learn.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 20:18 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 138Where is can't?
Originally Posted by MagicMan54
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 17:26 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 2189Suckered?
How did you get suckered? Minimum tip for FS is 100 and usually 120 - 140 at can't. Should know this going in.
Originally Posted by MagicMan54
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 11:35 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 67Lana (can't)
So there is a new girl at can't, Lana. What a friggin knockout. Heavy natural C's, nice ass, about 27 YO.
I have to admit I got suckered. Went for half hour and didn't have enough for FS. HR 60 😪. I know please don't hammer me. Go for yourself and negotiate.
Damage 40 +60.
She is hot!!
-
07-17-20 19:45 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 40How much was the tip?
Originally Posted by RawBart
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 17:25 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 74Can't
Hit up Canterbury a few days ago, had some time off in the morning so I got there shortly after opening. Greeted by a woman in a mask, if I had to guess I'd say mid 40's thinner of the two who were there. Looked really good with the mask on, took the hr laid down got a decent rub down, she was wearing a skirt and lace panties. Time comes for the flip and I tug at the panties. She buys it, goes and grabs a rubber and we go at it for a while, pop and clean up and leave. Damage was $60 for massage + tip. Will repeat next time I'm in the area, provided she's still there.
-
07-17-20 10:58 #4253Regular Member

Posts: 9Theevetouch.com
Has anyone tried out yet?
-
07-17-20 10:55 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 418Thanks Matty, but the URL is no longer valid (not found) or broken?
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 23:18 #4251Regular Member

Posts: 5Ads say 62x Lincoln.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
Anyone been there recently?
If Anna isn't there, anyone in particular to ask for?
Thank you.
-
07-16-20 21:16 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 29Milford 129
Standard service, no extras. I tried. Had to wear a mask.
-
07-16-20 21:01 #4249Regular Member

Posts: 3129 Central St
I was in Milford today so I figured I would check out the new place and I'm glad I did, Eva is very sexy and it's not often you get a hot provider that also gives a great massage, very skilled with her hands tease and all, her tits are some of the best I've seen in awhile.
I'm definitely going back.
-
07-16-20 18:02 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 122Details?
Was it just the happy ending? Any touching, think they offer more?
Originally Posted by ChairmanMoss
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 12:48 #4247Banned Member

Posts: 968Thought I'd share this with my massage buddies out here.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...i/152346329996
For people who enjoy massages. She seems like someone who does that type of stuff. Mainly. She probably may have reviews out here? I might go take a look. See if I come up with info. Looks like according to this ad she's out in the Haverhill, Mass area.
-
07-15-20 23:40 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 29129 central street Milford
Went for first time, attractive provider. Name was Eva or Emma and I think the new owner. No interruptions. 60 +40 definitely going back soon.
-
07-14-20 19:44 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 2189Only non-asian aware of is Leeza in Clinton. Search for info in the Fitchburg forum. Standard only available.
Originally Posted by MagicMan54
[View Original Post]
Don't know how often they change at Can't, but Lucy told me she was leaving the 15th.












Reply With Quote





