Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 17734
-
07-15-20 19:59 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 690What really sucks is that the Comments on that site are edited and therefore utterly unreliable.
Originally Posted by WriteAnchor
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 19:47 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 235That's a cash app scam that always seems to post 2 girls and uses 314.000.0000 format on the phone numbers instead of the standard 314-000-0000 style. Probably european.
Originally Posted by Semper314
[View Original Post]
Easy to spot his new ads.
-
07-15-20 19:00 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 553You are aware that those pics are about as real as a $3.00 bill, right? For $180.00 you have a ZERO chance of that being the girl who opens the door!
Originally Posted by RedMilk22
[View Original Post]
TIP: Tell her to send you a verification pic doing something specific and see what happens...
-
07-15-20 18:55 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 49Brittany and Kayla
Anyone seen them?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52575575/
-
07-15-20 16:16 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 243Text message comes back with a no longer in service message.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 15:34 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 289Christina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52572751/
Anybody seen this one? Spelled "Christina", not Kristina brunette that's been talked about recently.
-
07-15-20 14:48 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 553Okay, now this is new!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52580268/
Wow, she is either clueless beyond belief or this has got to be a total setup-I'm going to go with the latter, LOL!
-
07-15-20 14:18 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 158RE RE Kash
Since I usually have "problems" with covers and I still got off. Yes that is true. At least for me. A bit of clarification since I saw another Kash Kash advertising. This Kash is the one going as Mz Soulsnatcher. Kash is under the NYM in the ad.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 13:23 #4121Regular Member

Posts: 2Asian Janice
Or what do we think about this one? https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/1384325.
-
07-15-20 13:16 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 553A little research goes a long way
That's too bad but you really should have searched her name on here first because it would have saved you a lot of money and frustration since her terrible performance and cold, disinterested personality is well documented.
Originally Posted by WriteAnchor
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 13:12 #4119Regular Member

Posts: 2Asian Jenny
Has anyone ever used Asian Jenny? I'm pretty new to this and didn't know if it was a scam / Setup etc.
https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/1977793
-
07-15-20 11:09 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 235Kylee
That sucks, I had a fairly good time my first visit and had a second meh experience as well. I never knew that there was a another girl there though. Each time it was just Kylee.
Originally Posted by ChaseSmith
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 11:02 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 457Oi vey. Wish you would have done some basic research on this site beforehand. You would have seen all the warnings. Sorry you had a crappy time.
Originally Posted by WriteAnchor
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 10:24 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 79My second trip.
So I repeated and unfortunately it wasnt as good as the first time. Since the site was down I reckon she was reaching out to mongers looking for some dates. She hit me up. Quoted 80 for a hhr. So I told her I was cool with that considering what I got last time. So as I was heading there she informed me she had a friend with her doing doubles. So of course for the price I was snared in. So I opted for both hhr for 160. Factoring what the first experience was like I thought this would be a great time. Let me tell you I was not impressed.
Originally Posted by ChaseSmith
[View Original Post]
First they both were drinking wine coolers. LOL. I don't drink. Don't really care if they did but it was something I do find unappealing.
Second her friend didn't get undressed. At all. I asked her to and she politely declined offering to put her top down because I am sexy. While she was pleasant to look at I didn't find this flattery as a way to compensate for lack of enthusiasm to perform services.
The original dame I went to see also was lacking services that I received last time. When her friend left for a moment to grab something in the middle of the act, she gave me a little bit of a BBBJ which was short lived once the friend came back down stairs.
They asked me if I wanted to be rubbed in baby oil or scented lotion. Like WTF? I can't stand either of them. With my significant other being at the house there is no fucking way I am going home smelling like a daffodil. I opted for the oil and asked for a shower after to help get that shit off afterwards.
To top it all off when I was in the shower the friend asked me for an extra 40. Normally in my real life profession when people ask me for money I will tell them directly why they don't deserve any extra cash. But being naked, in a shower in the ghetto I told her nicely I don't have any extra cash (which I didn't) then the regular girl asked if I had cashapp. So I told her I didn't.
Like trying to milk me for an extra 40 when she didn't even take her top off? No fucking way.
I doubt I will repeat now feeling she is tainted by the friend and expects more for doing less services.
-
07-15-20 01:15 #4115Regular Member

Posts: 16Fucking terrible
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52567484/
Went to see Kristina. Most dead fish fuck I've ever had. Wouldn't let me massage her to start. Wouldn't get in 69 when she was sucking my dick. Used a dry hand to jerk me off. To make things worse, saw men's shoes under the bed when I was getting ready to leave. She's so deadpan. 6 feet tall, very thin. Didn't say more than 4 sentences the whole time. So bad in fact I am probably going to retire as a Mongerer. Fucking terrible. Worse than Piper!









Reply With Quote






