Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 832 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 882 932 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5476

    Rea

    See review #5414.

    I would pass. She is not 40, per her arrest record she is 46. Busted for prostitution in Feb. Attractive cougar but very undependable. The outfit in the 4th pic -might be for you if you want to get pegged. Druggie.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreqFlyer2010  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any information on this one? I have searched and can't find anything.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/419626742963

  2. #5475

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKy  [View Original Post]
    Is this the peaches you're referring to? Couldn't find Harley's ad.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/938806403789
    Nope. This is peaches. I tried to see once before this incident. She was at Days on Versailles which is not great. Wanted to meet first at a gas station so I could buy her something to prove I wasn't a cop. I should have given up then.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/188720930219

  3. #5474

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKy  [View Original Post]
    Is this the peaches you're referring to? Couldn't find Harley's ad.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/938806403789
    I am guessing no, JuanKy. That ad sure smells like a scam to me. Fake, at the very least. Pictures TGTBT, goofy area code, location, "downtown", too many payment options, and EVERY box checked on the menu. None of that screams sucking dick in the Motel 6 parking lot to me.

  4. #5473

    Any info on her?

    Does anybody have any information on this one? I have searched and can't find anything.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/419626742963

  5. #5472

    Mature and discreet

    Quote Originally Posted by GoingCA  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/933870273169

    I will be in Lexington soon was thinking of seeing her but can't find any reviews. Can anyone recommend her? Thanks.
    Last I knew, her incall was in Georgetown, not Lexington, though I'd say she'd do outcall in Lexington. That said, she can be kinda loud and boisterous, and she likes to laugh, but seems to have a good heart and tries to give her visitors a good time.

  6. #5471

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree more. I set up an appointment with "peaches" awhile back. Got to the motel and Harley let me in. I wasn't expecting that. Peaches came out of the bathroom higher than a kite. Totally out of her mind. Harley told me peaches doesn't like to give head but she would do it and I could fuck peaches. I wasn't interested in any of that. For one, Harley was straight up skanky. Worse than she looks in her pics. Girl needs a Big Mac. A little bit of class would go a long way here.
    Is this the peaches you're referring to? Couldn't find Harley's ad.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/938806403789

  7. #5470

    Very mixed reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by GoingCA  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/933870273169

    I will be in Lexington soon was thinking of seeing her but can't find any reviews. Can anyone recommend her? Thanks.
    I have not seen her. I declined because she has very mixed reviews at best on here.

  8. #5469

    Mature and discreet

    Quote Originally Posted by GoingCA  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/933870273169

    I will be in Lexington soon was thinking of seeing her but can't find any reviews. Can anyone recommend her? Thanks.
    I can highly recommend her. Very nice, kind, and fun. She has an unbelievably nice and toned butt, especially for her age. Takes very good care of herself. Seriously has the skin of a much younger woman. Clean and tasty!! YMMV but she doesn't allow CIM, although gives a very good BBBJ. Happy hunting!!

  9. #5468

    Mature & Discreet

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/933870273169

    I will be in Lexington soon was thinking of seeing her but can't find any reviews. Can anyone recommend her? Thanks.

  10. #5467

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by FootballRef  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Sarah a few years back. Saw her a couple of times at the hotel by spearmint and then once at her apartment off man o war. Is his the same Sarah?? Really enjoyed her servic.
    Probably, when I saw her she had an apartment off Man O War.

  11. #5466

    Selena

    Any success recently here? I've reached out a couple times. Timing always seems to be off. Sounds like she goes between Lex and Louisville.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/482699913393

  12. #5465

    Jojo

    What other reviews? I'm curious who your talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonGuy1129  [View Original Post]
    2nd time I've seen Jojo in a month. Both times were great. Very prompt called tonight came from across town here in under 30 minutes. YMMV but reasonable rates amazing BBBJ. Moved here from Florida not too long ago but great attitude pretty nice body non clock watcher all postive reviews on my end. Haven't seen her on STGs lately but really haven't been looking too much after my first visit. After reading all the stories on here may just not venture out as it gets the job done. Definitely not a super model but super skills for sure. I know I've seen a few other positive reviews but YMMV.

    Stay safe.

  13. #5464

    Jo jo

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonGuy1129  [View Original Post]
    2nd time I've seen Jojo in a month. Both times were great. Very prompt called tonight came from across town here in under 30 minutes. YMMV but reasonable rates amazing BBBJ. Moved here from Florida not too long ago but great attitude pretty nice body non clock watcher all postive reviews on my end. Haven't seen her on STGs lately but really haven't been looking too much after my first visit. After reading all the stories on here may just not venture out as it gets the job done. Definitely not a super model but super skills for sure. I know I've seen a few other positive reviews but YMMV.

    Stay safe.
    Do you have a pic or a link?

  14. #5463

    CUTE. On SA too

    She is on SA too. I had been texting her. Was going to meet her. We never talked numbers just talked about meeting for dinner tonight. If she is on STG. Too high volume for me. I will be cancelling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    She is cute, offered discount to help her get a room, any info?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/235932288275

  15. #5462

    Jojo

    2nd time I've seen Jojo in a month. Both times were great. Very prompt called tonight came from across town here in under 30 minutes. YMMV but reasonable rates amazing BBBJ. Moved here from Florida not too long ago but great attitude pretty nice body non clock watcher all postive reviews on my end. Haven't seen her on STGs lately but really haven't been looking too much after my first visit. After reading all the stories on here may just not venture out as it gets the job done. Definitely not a super model but super skills for sure. I know I've seen a few other positive reviews but YMMV.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape