Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 11017
-
07-19-20 13:47 #2002Senior Member

Posts: 274LOL, I am well aware of this. I am also aware that provider I saw twice in the past is a disgusting, smelly, cum dumpster. Now I use this board to avoid well known bare backers.
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 21:23 #2001Senior Member

Posts: 448Not to burst your bubble but you can assume they all are with someone. Some, A LOT more than others.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 21:21 #2000Senior Member

Posts: 448Is she still around?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 15:53 #1999Senior Member

Posts: 541They all do. They just have different price points.
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 10:20 #1998Senior Member

Posts: 274If I had knowledge that she did, I would not have seen her.
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 06:59 #1997Senior Member

Posts: 201Queen bonnie
Does queen Bonnie offer BBFS? If she does I would to tear her up I've been trying to see her. She's got huge tits love that.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 20:03 #1996Senior Member

Posts: 984Mandy Wood, hands down. Nice BBFS. Huge jugs.
Originally Posted by SeattleDad
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 19:32 #1995Senior Member

Posts: 274QueenBonnie.
Originally Posted by SeattleDad
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 16:03 #1994Senior Member

Posts: 115Best big jugs ride
My nominees for the best big jugs / best FS, in no particular order are:
Giselle Vega.
LunaLoverLips.
Mona Simone.
Any other contenders?
-
07-16-20 18:52 #1993Senior Member

Posts: 115Rofl
Well apparently Lena Paul is in town and advertising. She even does car dates. LOL.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/487626511575
-
07-15-20 21:37 #1992Senior Member

Posts: 46Sites
So becoming a little disillusioned with TNA. Rising prices, declining service, attitude towards honest reviews. Maybe I've just been around too long. Is there another place providers have started posting? I see a lot of cross pollination on Tryst / PD / Slixa / Eros but have never booked with someone not on TNA also. Anyone had any luck with providers that only post on those sites?
-
07-15-20 21:05 #1991Senior Member

Posts: 46Never met her. She did say she was a safety girl.
Originally Posted by FunGuySeattle
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 15:45 #1990Senior Member

Posts: 121That is why I try to rub shoulders with the booker because they know the girl and what are the other customer's feed back.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 13:41 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 31Vanessa Blue
Has anyone had an experience with Vanessa Blue? She seems to have a no review policy making it difficult to find any details / info. Thanks. PM if you prefer.
Http://www.vanessalierre.com
-
07-14-20 23:59 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 168Nope!
LOL. I've got no plans with a man!
Originally Posted by Nico
[View Original Post]
This person is playing a very dangerous game. He does this to the someone less calm than me and is going to get the beat down, at least.









Reply With Quote





