Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 7854
-
07-17-20 19:49 #2514Senior Member

Posts: 2148Bambi
I've been with her once. She is a tiny little thing. Her body smelled and tasted clean When I visit. I did ask her to shower and shave kitty before I got there. Service was not to bad. She gave me a BBJCIM and I took a while to shut it off. She stayed as long as it took to get the job finished. She is negotiable.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
Her motel room is very sloppy, looks like she just moved in her clothes were piled up. She does have a handler in the area.
I wouldn't ever go bare.
Stay safe.
PA.
-
07-17-20 10:34 #2513Senior Member

Posts: 90All I'm interested is a low cost BJ.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 09:45 #2512Senior Member

Posts: 304No don't want to see that one
Kinda gross looking, except for her face, I'd only take a BJ from her with her clothes on if anything, but not for me too much fat unless your into that.
Originally Posted by JakeBass
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 07:41 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 90New to me
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...f/840441905528
Anyone check this one out?
-
07-16-20 19:26 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 792Roll the Dice
I'm going to tell you like this. You got a 50/50 shot of having a good time. I seen her a few times when she used to come out to the hartford area. She can be flakey and she has a pimp which I never had a problem with. Next time you have some cash to throw out the window see her.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 22:05 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 756Also Priscilla
She goes by many names. I did her bare around 5-6 years ago. Pics look the same, which makes me wonder. At the time, she was gorgeous and very into it. Subsequent visits went progressively downhill. I have not seen her in at least 4 years.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 21:51 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 702It is pretty well known that I bareback just about anything (my therapist and I have yet to discover why) but I am familiar with this one and I have read multiple reports, none of which were good. If you search you'll find her. But even I would think twice about rawdogging her. Most issues I recall are mostly to do with running scams, things of that nature. But she's been around a long time.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 15:10 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 224Bambi?
There has been some old reviews of Mandy / stormy / Bambi, the Waterbury girl with the fishnet but I'd like to get a fresh update on this, including her incall location. I know she has been using. I want to use all the services she provides from her specifically. I am also a bare guy. Is she safe? PM is OK if you don't want to post public. Poo, your reviews in the past on her were not kind but don't judge for asking, it is a personal matter. .
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...l/342030860137
-
07-15-20 12:50 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 141Yes. Patience. Many of these girls have lives outside this business, they may not always be available 24/7. Also, be kind... If they don't l your attitude, you may never hear from them again.
Originally Posted by ProRacer2
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 10:03 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 304Ruby
Dam I know she had a new boyfriend since her other one got locked up, she looks more freaky than ever sticking out like a sore thumb.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 22:03 #2504Regular Member

Posts: 6Tried getting a hold of her all day answered in the morning and then went ghost any pointers LOL.
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 19:26 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 141Jasmine and Sophia
I've been a semi-regular client of Jasmine for over a year now. I have also enjoyed a double with Carmen earlier in the year. Today I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Jasmine and her friend Sophia. I have to agree with Poo 1000%. Wow.
-
07-14-20 16:17 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 552Ruby
Kind of a no brainer about whether to avoid or not. Someone goes from being locked up back to escorting at the S Main location when released. Do you think the evil ways are in the past? I wouldn't be the one to take the chance. From the amount of providers who have seen the inside of York and back on STG it seems like their rehab program is lacking something. But if you hit her on a good day who knows.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 14:53 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 476Ruby
I think she was on a state vacation she is between 5'5 and 5'7 I think when on her game she was great always nice and tight and clean I know before her vacation she was trouble rumors of robbing amd always looking for the next fix not sure if she has changed and not sure if I want to be the one to find out either.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 14:09 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 886She unsafe? I always had a curiosity for her old ads. Says 5' or less. That right? Girl always looked like 6-1 which was one of the reasons I never bothered.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





