Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15532

    Redhead head jaz

    Is jazzy the readhead that used to be off mayport and sometimes Baymeadows area? I think she got busted not sure if I'd be able to find a pic. Only know her by her first name. I didn't know she past though. Definitely had some great times with her if we're talking about the same person.

  2. #15531

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMann69  [View Original Post]
    Has she been ran through yet or is she just as good as earlier reviews?
    Reports are pretty spot on. I seen her recently for a second visit and while she is a beautiful girl with an amazing ass she is boring to me. Others have had better visits, I guess we just don't click.

  3. #15530

    Rack

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/349810250597

    To all who PMed, sorry for late responses, but check your inboxes. Just to clarify, I have seen her a half dozen times in 2 month and have really enjoyed our time together. She is the girl in pix and has the same, a little smaller and thinner body, as UTR Alexis. I recently learned that she is no longer with her "roommate" in the old location of salisbury rd, but I do not have a new location as of yet. I will try to see her again this week and will report back.
    Is her rack truly as nice as the pics show?

    That alone may pique my interest.

  4. #15529

    About Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMann69  [View Original Post]
    Has she been ran through yet or is she just as good as earlier reviews?
    Nah, she's still nice and clean. Hard to see her she's usually booked up. I book and hr early when I want to see her. Best thing so far without any use of drugs honestly. The other that I try to get appointments with are nothing like the pictures and are usually scabby and High! Totally waste of my time!

  5. #15528

    About crazy prices

    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/390461368085

    Saw the post on STG so I reached out. Doesn't have a room and wants 120 for a cardate. LOL.
    With these crazy prices, there appears to be a low supply and high demand situation. Too many are quoting insane prices!

  6. #15527
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #15526

    Any info

    Has anyone seen or made contact with this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/995973060561

  8. #15525

    LOL they tried

    Did a little quick scroll through stg as I normally do in the morning to find a potential Diamond in the rough and came across this.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/011689680607

    Now why do these scammers think some people aren't going to know a pornstar or think it's actually them is beyond me.

  9. #15524

    Anyone has any Intel?

    I've had my eye on this girl and finally able to get away. Anyone have any Intel on her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/548598833226

  10. #15523

    Kay Reviews

    https://gainesville.skipthegames.com...y/518800684878

    I swear I've seen her reviewed before, but it's been a while. For some reason I can't find when I search. Any hello is appreciated.

  11. #15522

    Layla Love

    Had a dream with Layla Love. Quick response. 8 for qv. Decent BBBJ. Tight kitty and seems to enjoy it, not mechanical at all. Will repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/765526325064

  12. #15521

    Valerie

    Has she been ran through yet or is she just as good as earlier reviews?

  13. #15520

    My bad link didn't post

    [QUOTE=EatherPeach69;4879608]Who are you trying to ask about?[/QUOTEhttps://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/536863835249

  14. #15519

    Maddy

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/390461368085

    Saw the post on STG so I reached out. Doesn't have a room and wants 120 for a cardate. LOL.

  15. #15518

    Texas cheerleader

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/349810250597

    To all who PMed, sorry for late responses, but check your inboxes. Just to clarify, I have seen her a half dozen times in 2 month and have really enjoyed our time together. She is the girl in pix and has the same, a little smaller and thinner body, as UTR Alexis. I recently learned that she is no longer with her "roommate" in the old location of salisbury rd, but I do not have a new location as of yet. I will try to see her again this week and will report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape