Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 244 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3646
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #841

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiGuapo  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is her!

  2. #840

  3. #839
    Link not functional.


  4. #838

    Link for Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Playfull  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link available? Also would you mind letting us know what the damage was. Thank you.
    http://treasure-coast.skipthegames.c...e/742760370930

  5. #837

    She returned the money.

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/incalls-today/31400809

    Saw her once and had a great time. Scheduled for a 2nd date, gave me a story about gas, long story short, she ghosted me after I sent $. Really dumb move on both parts. I should have known better and she lost what would have been a regular client. Since I paid her electronically, I have her real name and real phone number. Pm me for details.
    She came through today with my refund. Absolutely unheard of. She kept her word.

  6. #836

    Link

    Is there a link available? Also would you mind letting us know what the damage was. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac6708  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of visiting Nikki yesterday. After reading other previous reports, a twinge of doubt crossed my mind the morning of our date.

    Her place is in a nice, sort of secluded area of Stuart, enough so the worry of LE was diminished.

    She met me at the door in a little robe and not much else.

    She is a petite, thin, spinner type who squirts and that turns me on to no end. She made me feel very welcome and comfortable.

    I have been out of the game for a couple of years for various reasons, she knew this and really went out of her way to get to know me, and me her. More so than I have ever experienced. Very reassuring for me.

    I don't like to kiss and tell but I had a great time! She is worth the visit! For the fun and the conversation!

    Treat her well.

    Nikki, I will see you again!

  7. #835
    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/incalls-today/31400809

    Saw her once and had a great time. Scheduled for a 2nd date, gave me a story about gas, long story short, she ghosted me after I sent $. Really dumb move on both parts. I should have known better and she lost what would have been a regular client. Since I paid her electronically, I have her real name and real phone number. Pm me for details.
    Sorry to hear that. At least that's an electronic ripoff and not the confrontation with thugs / life in danger kind. Lesson learned.

  8. #834

    Got ripped off after seeing her once.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/incalls-today/31400809

    Saw her once and had a great time. Scheduled for a 2nd date, gave me a story about gas, long story short, she ghosted me after I sent $. Really dumb move on both parts. I should have known better and she lost what would have been a regular client. Since I paid her electronically, I have her real name and real phone number. Pm me for details.

  9. #833

    Nikki Stuart

    I had the pleasure of visiting Nikki yesterday. After reading other previous reports, a twinge of doubt crossed my mind the morning of our date.

    Her place is in a nice, sort of secluded area of Stuart, enough so the worry of LE was diminished.

    She met me at the door in a little robe and not much else.

    She is a petite, thin, spinner type who squirts and that turns me on to no end. She made me feel very welcome and comfortable.

    I have been out of the game for a couple of years for various reasons, she knew this and really went out of her way to get to know me, and me her. More so than I have ever experienced. Very reassuring for me.

    I don't like to kiss and tell but I had a great time! She is worth the visit! For the fun and the conversation!

    Treat her well.

    Nikki, I will see you again!

  10. #832

  11. #831

    No problem my fellow hobbyist

    Quote Originally Posted by SailFish69  [View Original Post]
    I deserve it as well and apologize, didn't mean anything bad. Just questioned.
    With the number of phony reviews out there I totally understand and occasionally will add more reviews!

  12. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBT  [View Original Post]
    Apologies accepted from the know it alls!
    I deserve it as well and apologize, didn't mean anything bad. Just questioned.

  13. #829

    When the ShadowBT reviews you better believe it!

    Apologies accepted from the know it alls!

  14. #828

    Here she is

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Just spent an amazing hour with this gem of a woman, ShadowBT review was spot on and she can be hard to pin down at times (took me 3 times) but so so worth it. She showed me how her phone is blowing up and she can't answer all of them. Anyway GREAT BBBJ multiple positions covered and porn style cum shot. 150/200 incall and also does outcall but don't know number. Treasure Coast finally brought in the real deal. Did I mention her skin is so soft, I can still feel it. FYI also candy free, got to love it. Onewayout Approved. ( Willie my friend, you may have mistaken her for another "mixed reviews" cause she isn't from FL and hasn't been here long ) 7/14 Treas STG post @ 7:13pm Pleasure Queen
    https://treasure-coast.skipthegames....n/773136482005

  15. #827

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Just spent an amazing hour with this gem of a woman, ShadowBT review was spot on and she can be hard to pin down at times (took me 3 times) but so so worth it. She showed me how her phone is blowing up and she can't answer all of them. Anyway GREAT BBBJ multiple positions covered and porn style cum shot. 150/200 incall and also does outcall but don't know number. Treasure Coast finally brought in the real deal. Did I mention her skin is so soft, I can still feel it. FYI also candy free, got to love it. Onewayout Approved. ( Willie my friend, you may have mistaken her for another "mixed reviews" cause she isn't from FL and hasn't been here long ) 7/14 Treas STG post @ 7:13pm Pleasure Queen
    I stand corrected!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape