Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15521

    Valerie

    Has she been ran through yet or is she just as good as earlier reviews?

  2. #15520

    My bad link didn't post

    [QUOTE=EatherPeach69;4879608]Who are you trying to ask about?[/QUOTEhttps://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/536863835249

  3. #15519

    Maddy

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/390461368085

    Saw the post on STG so I reached out. Doesn't have a room and wants 120 for a cardate. LOL.

  4. #15518

    Texas cheerleader

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/349810250597

    To all who PMed, sorry for late responses, but check your inboxes. Just to clarify, I have seen her a half dozen times in 2 month and have really enjoyed our time together. She is the girl in pix and has the same, a little smaller and thinner body, as UTR Alexis. I recently learned that she is no longer with her "roommate" in the old location of salisbury rd, but I do not have a new location as of yet. I will try to see her again this week and will report back.

  5. #15517

    Run

    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited this one yet?

    I'm curious.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/571259751555
    Found her on facebook. She is really ugly, that's why her pics are all filtered up. I mean really ugly and big.

  6. #15516
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit does a good job? Thanks in advance.
    Who are you trying to ask about?

  7. #15515
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagsman  [View Original Post]
    She has been advertising on stg as such.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/893921285131
    Ok so my questions was has anyone seen her not if she was pregnant.

  8. #15514
    OMG! I'm sorry to hear that. I saw her today and no rats in the trailer that I saw but she said no kissing and after about 1 minute of Mish, the pussy smell hit me so hard. I lost my hard on. 60 roses for a QV. I said thank you and left.

    Quote Originally Posted by CameraGuy904  [View Original Post]
    Yeah dude I seen here like a month ago. She was 4 months pregnant I met her at a trailer park mid action a rat ran across the floor. Cool chick belly's still small, very desperate and reeks of cigarettes.

  9. #15513

    Any info on this one

    Is she legit does a good job? Thanks in advance.

  10. #15512

    Anyone try?

    Hmm anyone ever tried anything like this before?

    https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...156155079.html

  11. #15511

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen this one? Contacted her and two days later she got back to me and has been hitting me up several times now.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/
    I've visited her several times when she lived near IKEA on Gate Pwy. I think she has moved now. She never disappointed me. I would visit her more often if she was closer to me. Give her a try, I don't think she will do you wrong.

  12. #15510

    Anyone seen her?

    Anyone visited this one yet?

    I'm curious.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/571259751555

  13. #15509

    Whitney

    Has any one seen this one? Contacted her and two days later she got back to me and has been hitting me up several times now.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/

  14. #15508

    New local talent?

    This one is using Osa Lovely pictures. Wish it were true cause she fine af. Could use some more fye if you know somebody and willing to trade stories or utr.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/010793210661

  15. #15507
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Normally somewhere between the calf muscles and the feet, there are bumps from bones that protrude out a little. They're called ankles. In her case she looks like she has cankles. LOL😄.
    Dude! I just ate lunch. Show of hands for who wouldn't rather rub one out to a Kennedy Leigh video!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape