Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15527
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #15526

    Any info

    Has anyone seen or made contact with this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/995973060561

  3. #15525

    LOL they tried

    Did a little quick scroll through stg as I normally do in the morning to find a potential Diamond in the rough and came across this.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/011689680607

    Now why do these scammers think some people aren't going to know a pornstar or think it's actually them is beyond me.

  4. #15524

    Anyone has any Intel?

    I've had my eye on this girl and finally able to get away. Anyone have any Intel on her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/548598833226

  5. #15523

    Kay Reviews

    https://gainesville.skipthegames.com...y/518800684878

    I swear I've seen her reviewed before, but it's been a while. For some reason I can't find when I search. Any hello is appreciated.

  6. #15522

    Layla Love

    Had a dream with Layla Love. Quick response. 8 for qv. Decent BBBJ. Tight kitty and seems to enjoy it, not mechanical at all. Will repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/765526325064

  7. #15521

    Valerie

    Has she been ran through yet or is she just as good as earlier reviews?

  8. #15520

    My bad link didn't post

    [QUOTE=EatherPeach69;4879608]Who are you trying to ask about?[/QUOTEhttps://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/536863835249

  9. #15519

    Maddy

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/390461368085

    Saw the post on STG so I reached out. Doesn't have a room and wants 120 for a cardate. LOL.

  10. #15518

    Texas cheerleader

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/349810250597

    To all who PMed, sorry for late responses, but check your inboxes. Just to clarify, I have seen her a half dozen times in 2 month and have really enjoyed our time together. She is the girl in pix and has the same, a little smaller and thinner body, as UTR Alexis. I recently learned that she is no longer with her "roommate" in the old location of salisbury rd, but I do not have a new location as of yet. I will try to see her again this week and will report back.

  11. #15517

    Run

    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited this one yet?

    I'm curious.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/571259751555
    Found her on facebook. She is really ugly, that's why her pics are all filtered up. I mean really ugly and big.

  12. #15516
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit does a good job? Thanks in advance.
    Who are you trying to ask about?

  13. #15515
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagsman  [View Original Post]
    She has been advertising on stg as such.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/893921285131
    Ok so my questions was has anyone seen her not if she was pregnant.

  14. #15514
    OMG! I'm sorry to hear that. I saw her today and no rats in the trailer that I saw but she said no kissing and after about 1 minute of Mish, the pussy smell hit me so hard. I lost my hard on. 60 roses for a QV. I said thank you and left.

    Quote Originally Posted by CameraGuy904  [View Original Post]
    Yeah dude I seen here like a month ago. She was 4 months pregnant I met her at a trailer park mid action a rat ran across the floor. Cool chick belly's still small, very desperate and reeks of cigarettes.

  15. #15513

    Any info on this one

    Is she legit does a good job? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape