Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7732

    Millie

    Got to hang out with the famous Millie. Honestly was a little skinnier than I hoped but her ass was still nice. Got to her hotel room and was greeted in sweats and a shirt. Obviously high as fuck, I walk in and place donation the table. I had heard somewhere she wasnt too much into CBJ and I noticed this when she was just rubbing her ass on my dick to get me hard. I knew if I pressed up on her she would have folded and gave me the CBJ but I didn't even ask. Got hard and bent her over the bed and gave her my bock in K9. Filled up the bag and I was out. Damages were 80 and she let me film it. Altough that may have been because she was again high out of her mind LOL. Overall 6/10 would repeat in a pinch.

    It's so Cig!

  2. #7731

    Wrong site?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    EB is back! All the fake ads are still there, along with the scammers and sprinkled with a few real ads! Life is good again!

    Monoxide.
    I think you might be talking about Listcrawler. EBs been my only reliable source because of the reviews and comments. But you are right, listcrawler does have a lot of scammers and fake ads. I rarely use that site.

  3. #7730
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    Card scam, hit her this morning, she said she is at Park Ave, got the old "get me a game card for my kid while we do our thing" BS, had some fun with it, told her to kick the kid out to the hallway and lock the door while we have fun, she text some more about the card, and then I moved on.

    Monoxide.
    Thanks Monoxide. Seems like we have similar tastes in women. But all kidding aside, I'm really getting sick and tired of all the annoying gift card scams on EB and their mods (or lack thereof) don't do a damn thing about it.

  4. #7729

    Yeaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver20  [View Original Post]
    So EB is working again.
    EB is back! All the fake ads are still there, along with the scammers and sprinkled with a few real ads! Life is good again!

    Monoxide.

  5. #7728

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Seems TGTBT. Anyone have the skinny on her?. Any solid info?. I've tried contacting her twice via text but to no avail...no response each time... Is she legit?. Many thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/52574700/
    Card scam, hit her this morning, she said she is at Park Ave, got the old "get me a game card for my kid while we do our thing" BS, had some fun with it, told her to kick the kid out to the hallway and lock the door while we have fun, she text some more about the card, and then I moved on.

    Monoxide.

  6. #7727

    Is this a real MILF?!

    Seems TGTBT. Anyone have the skinny on her?. Any solid info?. I've tried contacting her twice via text but to no avail...no response each time... Is she legit?. Many thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/52574700/

  7. #7726
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    I noticed on 7/7/2020 that every some many (10) ads the escort13 site would come up. Then someone modified the javascript code to block the US. It looks like the admin fixed the modifications that caused the outage. The redirects would explain why some ads were not archived on the archive sites last week.
    I figured it was a hack. When the feds seize a site, they normal say that on the homepage. They do not redirect you to another site.

  8. #7725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Freedom

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonBat11  [View Original Post]
    This shows that the US is not the land of the free like they want you to believe. They're seizing sites and going after the little guy, yet the same country allows professional porn and allows sugar babies that cater to the wealthy and well-connected. Seizing websites in spite of the first amendment and going after the little guy for sex? The US is the least-free country in the developed world, not the supposed "land of the free".
    I couldn't agree with you more!! This country is run by a bunch of hypocrites!!

    Chico.

  9. #7724

    Looks like a hack attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Almost wanted to run into the street yelling EB's back up, EB's back up! But it might be hard to explain to the neighbors.

    EB, I promise to never to say something negative about you again. Well at least for the rest of the week.
    I noticed on 7/7/2020 that every some many (10) ads the escort13 site would come up. Then someone modified the javascript code to block the US. It looks like the admin fixed the modifications that caused the outage. The redirects would explain why some ads were not archived on the archive sites last week.

  10. #7723

    And there was much rejoicing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver20  [View Original Post]
    So EB is working again.
    Almost wanted to run into the street yelling EB's back up, EB's back up! But it might be hard to explain to the neighbors.

    EB, I promise to never to say something negative about you again. Well at least for the rest of the week.

  11. #7722
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    That's just megapersonals rebranded.

    Any escort Babylon is back up as well as megapersonals.

  12. #7721

    EB back up

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    So EB is working again.

  13. #7720

    Eb

    Seems to be back up, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...d/baltimore/1/ working fine for me.

  14. #7719

  15. #7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobalicious  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry that happened to you. The black guy that came in is the boyfriend of the girl pictured in the ad you linked. Tried to warn about her below, but the EB link is messed up now.

    Just in case, her ad from a different site is here: https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/blue-e...booty/30934393.
    Well crap! Yeah. That was one of the girls I went to see. Guess I should catch up on all the posts on this thread before going out to see someone:

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape