rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16952
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    This looks like the little college cutie reported on this site for a get the cash and dash scheme. But I could be wrong. Anyone recognize her?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...u/424322119472
    Yep, that's one of them.

  2. #16951

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Nash7  [View Original Post]
    I had the nightmare calling Angel last night! She has no sense of business at all. She was a total waste of time. Don't usually report on mishaps but she was overly ignorant.
    That really surprises me. She has always gone out of her way to accommodate and please me. If I do 90 minutes, she won't let me leave until my second nut. I love her personality, spirit, and attitude. But it's been a few months since our last visit so I suppose anything is possible. Not doubting your account, just noting that she's among my Top 5 ATFs. I encourage you to be honest with her. It may have been a bad day and you may discover that she will go out of her way to make things right. No white Knight here, but I encourage you to see if she'll make things right.

  3. #16950

    Interested too

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about this one, Legit Ripoff? Just curios looks pretty good.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/119035248687
    Have tried looking for info on this one. Let me know if it works out.

    Thanks BD.

  4. #16949

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    This looks like the little college cutie reported on this site for a get the cash and dash scheme. But I could be wrong. Anyone recognize her?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...u/424322119472
    Yes she is cash and dash. Works with 2 other guys. See posts in the ripoff section.

    BD.

  5. #16948
    Quote Originally Posted by KingColby  [View Original Post]
    I believe she took the I'd requirement off last time I looked at her site. It still simple the ladies have a tons of reviews to prove who they are and are legit. If you're not willing to prove that you are who you say you are and you're legit then your in the wrong game. Most women worth the squeeze require actually screening not this two step text that is associated with all stings they do around here
    Maybe you don't have anything to lose but some of us around here do. And for you to say that we're in the wrong business when we don't want to give a blood sample or our DNA up to these drug addicts for their use and enjoyment is just plain wrong. I believe you're in the wrong business.

  6. #16947

    Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Most adds with out of state area codes are fake unless they are just passing through but I could be wrong. That one caught my eye also.
    Searched one of her photos, BTW who takes selfies with a camera these days? Turned up STG ads in 6 different cities. I would stay away, just sayin'.

  7. #16946
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDWilly615  [View Original Post]
    Man get out here co-signing what these ladies do. No legit ladies require if and prescreening.

    The only prescreening is referrals by other ladies you been with.

    My hear ladies will ruin your life and blackmail you if you give them I'd and job info! They will.

    Research you deeply and try to blackmail you into $$.

    Never give these ladies your I'd, never tell them your job never give them personal info except your referrals which is other escorts!!

    Keep business and your personal life separated. Get a fake I'd if you insist on showing on a I'd to these black mailers. If they ask for your I'd ask for theirs as well and see what they will say, bet they won't show it.
    💯. Now I co-sign that!!

  8. #16945
    Quote Originally Posted by KingColby  [View Original Post]
    I believe she took the I'd requirement off last time I looked at her site. It still simple the ladies have a tons of reviews to prove who they are and are legit. If you're not willing to prove that you are who you say you are and you're legit then your in the wrong game. Most women worth the squeeze require actually screening not this two step text that is associated with all stings they do around here
    Man get out here co-signing what these ladies do. No legit ladies require if and prescreening.

    The only prescreening is referrals by other ladies you been with.

    My hear ladies will ruin your life and blackmail you if you give them I'd and job info! They will.

    Research you deeply and try to blackmail you into $$.

    Never give these ladies your I'd, never tell them your job never give them personal info except your referrals which is other escorts!!

    Keep business and your personal life separated. Get a fake I'd if you insist on showing on a I'd to these black mailers. If they ask for your I'd ask for theirs as well and see what they will say, bet they won't show it.

  9. #16944
    Quote Originally Posted by GoingGray1967  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one posting a bunch and while she looks great, looks are often deceiving. Anyone have a dream about this one?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/069845182445
    It's a obvious fake ad and will trick you into.

    Subscribing to a porn site or cash app scam.

    Whenever you see when it says "text me" it's a scam and she looks underage as well.

  10. #16943
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about this one, Legit Ripoff? Just curios looks pretty good.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/119035248687
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    Good bbj and good k9. Outcall was kind of far though. And to me she seemed smaller than the pictures. She said she weighed 165 I don't agree she looked about 20 pounds lighter
    Oh wow you all are actually paying for those? They should be paying you.

  11. #16942

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    Good bbj and good k9. Outcall was kind of far though. And to me she seemed smaller than the pictures. She said she weighed 165 I don't agree she looked about 20 pounds lighter.

  12. #16941

    Ashley


  13. #16940

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by GoingGray1967  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one posting a bunch and while she looks great, looks are often deceiving. Anyone have a dream about this one?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/069845182445
    Most adds with out of state area codes are fake unless they are just passing through but I could be wrong. That one caught my eye also.

  14. #16939

    EB is Back

    As of this writing, it looks like EB is up and running for maybe the last hour.

  15. #16938

    Looks good

    Anyone know about this one, Legit Ripoff? Just curios looks pretty good.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/119035248687

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape