Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,771 to 25,785 of 41288
-
07-14-20 23:03 #15518Senior Member

Posts: 220Texas cheerleader
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/349810250597
To all who PMed, sorry for late responses, but check your inboxes. Just to clarify, I have seen her a half dozen times in 2 month and have really enjoyed our time together. She is the girl in pix and has the same, a little smaller and thinner body, as UTR Alexis. I recently learned that she is no longer with her "roommate" in the old location of salisbury rd, but I do not have a new location as of yet. I will try to see her again this week and will report back.
-
07-14-20 22:50 #15517Senior Member

Posts: 683Run
Found her on facebook. She is really ugly, that's why her pics are all filtered up. I mean really ugly and big.
Originally Posted by YungC
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 22:23 #15516Senior Member

Posts: 554Who are you trying to ask about?
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 21:07 #15515Senior Member

Posts: 242Ok so my questions was has anyone seen her not if she was pregnant.
Originally Posted by Jagsman
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 19:34 #15514Senior Member

Posts: 242OMG! I'm sorry to hear that. I saw her today and no rats in the trailer that I saw but she said no kissing and after about 1 minute of Mish, the pussy smell hit me so hard. I lost my hard on. 60 roses for a QV. I said thank you and left.
Originally Posted by CameraGuy904
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 19:08 #15513Senior Member

Posts: 170Any info on this one
Is she legit does a good job? Thanks in advance.
-
07-14-20 16:25 #15512Senior Member

Posts: 180Anyone try?
Hmm anyone ever tried anything like this before?
https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...156155079.html
-
07-14-20 15:53 #15511Regular Member

Posts: 22Whitney
I've visited her several times when she lived near IKEA on Gate Pwy. I think she has moved now. She never disappointed me. I would visit her more often if she was closer to me. Give her a try, I don't think she will do you wrong.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 15:17 #15510Senior Member

Posts: 73Anyone seen her?
Anyone visited this one yet?
I'm curious.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/571259751555
-
07-14-20 14:57 #15509Senior Member

Posts: 307Whitney
Has any one seen this one? Contacted her and two days later she got back to me and has been hitting me up several times now.
https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/
-
07-14-20 14:08 #15508Senior Member

Posts: 39New local talent?
This one is using Osa Lovely pictures. Wish it were true cause she fine af. Could use some more fye if you know somebody and willing to trade stories or utr.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/010793210661
-
07-14-20 13:29 #15507Senior Member

Posts: 170Dude! I just ate lunch. Show of hands for who wouldn't rather rub one out to a Kennedy Leigh video!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 13:04 #15506Senior Member

Posts: 444Kendal
I had her come to my place a few weeks ago. She did look hot but that's about all, my experience was much the same as yours and I will never repeat!
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 12:09 #15505Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah dude I seen here like a month ago. She was 4 months pregnant I met her at a trailer park mid action a rat ran across the floor. Cool chick belly's still small, very desperate and reeks of cigarettes.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 10:19 #15504Senior Member

Posts: 28Pregnant
She has been advertising on stg as such.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/893921285131











Reply With Quote






