Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 13807
-
07-16-20 23:06 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 132Wheeling
Are the girls okay in wheeling? What is the damage? What do you get? The location works for me.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 14:59 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 25My current Thai go to
Just wanted to share my current top list. All Thai.
Emily- is my favorite. Her looks I would say is 9/10 and a body to die for. Great BBBJ. On our last session we really got into it. I made sure I made her finish as well and left her satisfied. She tastes amazing too.
Sexy Diana. She is a sweet heart and also likes to please. Have seen her many times as well and anything is on the table for me.
Cherry- have seen her once and it was an amazing session. I would describe her more like the Zoey type. I will definitely be seeing her more Often. Super sexy session that had me wanting more.
Nina- 1st time seeing her. It was a good session but would prefer any of the 3 options on top 1st. Probably last resort LOL.
Sessions may vary for everyone but I have been in luck with BBBJ and even Bbbfs with no extra. But again that will depend on your mileage. Treat these ladies right!
If anyone is holding on a gem please share my way haha.
Enjoy.
-
07-15-20 14:25 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 214KP Screening
I was a customer of theirs for some time. Then I didn't see a girl for a long time and they wouldn't let me back in. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JayKay8
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 12:45 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 1164Read a bit here
If you scroll through earlier reports, you'll find that everyone agrees: getting an 'in' at KP is close to impossible. They may advertise, but are very strict about who they answer, limiting their clientele mostly to mongers who have been seeing their women. Sorry.
Originally Posted by JayKay8
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 09:53 #4563Senior Member

Posts: 25Wow
All I am going to say is that I highly recommend this one. Take my word for this one.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1698215
-
07-15-20 00:17 #4562Senior Member

Posts: 215Kp
What's the screening process like for Korean Palace? I'm trying to find a place where I don't have to give them my entire life before I can book someone.
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 17:53 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 86Barbara at KP
Had a chance to see Barbara at KP. She's fantastic. Biggest, nicest set of real DD on an Asian girl I've ever seen. She's in my top 10 of KP girls I've seen. Definitely worth a visit.
-
07-14-20 15:46 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 626Well the page is gone. So I guessing it was fake.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 14:14 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 626Is Emma the new Helen?
Did Helen change her name to Emma? Or is it someone else using her pictures?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1745987
-
07-13-20 20:29 #4558Senior Member

Posts: 877Adultsearch
Lot of new Asians, most say visiting and outcall only from a 502 number. Some say incall, if I recall it was a different area code.
-
07-12-20 05:56 #4557Regular Member

Posts: 4Backlisted it true or joking?
I was completely confused. I read the report for 2-3 days.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 15:40 #4556Senior Member

Posts: 218Niles by Omega
Over the last few months I have been told it is not available. If you text the usual #(2279) they will send you to a crappy motel on Milwaukee Ave in Wheeling or a motel on Waukegan Rd. In Morton Grove.
Originally Posted by PedicureBoy
[View Original Post]
Neither are private and sit right on the main road.
-
07-10-20 09:15 #4555Senior Member

Posts: 63Careful
Take a close look at those pics. There's a dude in one of those pics, who knows if its a pimp, manager, boyfriend, security. Whatever. Plus theres a link on the IG page- looks to me to be a bogus security page saying its a safe website.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
*Just speculating guys. Careful.
-
07-09-20 21:00 #4554Senior Member

Posts: 762Anyone try her? Legit or extras available?
https://instagram.com/alisonlove01?igshid=14dx45uxx6rlv
-
07-08-20 23:21 #4553Shill

Posts: 196Blacklisted
I'm only reporting in on what I know. She is blacklisted by the only two places she can come to work. I don't recall saying anything about the bunny site on this report. And if she has been blacklisted by the only two places where she can work, only one can assume that she will never be back in Chicago.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




