Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 909 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 959 1009 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4110

    List Crawler

    And just like that, it looks like they are back.

  2. #4109
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    CBJ with GFE caught me as well.
    Same here, "CBJ and GFE" is an oxymoron-thats kinda like saying you're a 7ft tall midget...

  3. #4108
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmD00  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you had a nice time Doodle. However, I do have an issue when girls claim to be GFE then offer CBJ. A real girlfriend wouldn't make me wear a cover, so therefore it is not a true GFE. Just my opinion.

    PharmD00.
    CBJ with GFE caught me as well.

  4. #4107
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kash today. She's posting on skip. Very easygoing, no drama or surprises. Opted for the Hour GFE. 200. Well I was an optimist. After the CBJ was nothing left in the tank for a re play. Ended up just talking about various stuff. Just as a note as an older guy I usually have problems with a CBJ. Not this time! Was excellent.
    I'm glad you had a nice time Doodle. However, I do have an issue when girls claim to be GFE then offer CBJ. A real girlfriend wouldn't make me wear a cover, so therefore it is not a true GFE. Just my opinion.

    PharmD00.

  5. #4106

    Nice report

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kash today. She's posting on skip. Very easygoing, no drama or surprises. Opted for the Hour GFE. 200. Well I was an optimist. After the CBJ was nothing left in the tank for a re play. Ended up just talking about various stuff. Just as a note as an older guy I usually have problems with a CBJ. Not this time! Was excellent.
    She looks delightful. Did she quote you a price for half hour and / or quick visit. Thanks for report.

  6. #4105

    Kash

    Saw Kash today. She's posting on skip. Very easygoing, no drama or surprises. Opted for the Hour GFE. 200. Well I was an optimist. After the CBJ was nothing left in the tank for a re play. Ended up just talking about various stuff. Just as a note as an older guy I usually have problems with a CBJ. Not this time! Was excellent.

  7. #4104
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDDs  [View Original Post]
    Today I can not get Skipthegames to work. It must be down too?
    It was down earlier today, but I got in this afternoon.

  8. #4103

    Skip down too?

    Today I can not get Skipthegames to work. It must be down too?

  9. #4102
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler is still down for me on both laptop and phone.

    No problems getting to Skipthegames, AdultLook, EscortFish, and a few others I've tried.
    Based on what I am seeing.

    Usually the FEDS advertise the hell out of their work.

    These sites are just dissapearing or redirecting.

    That their ISP providers are gettting squeezed.

    It will probably take a week or so but I bet dollars to donuts that the sites will be back up in a week or so from a new location.

  10. #4101
    Quote Originally Posted by BfJames641  [View Original Post]
    I did a image search off one of the local sight with girl that looked to good to be true and this sight comes up happyfridaygents.com dosen't offer services but alot of photos. And on a 1 to 10 scale these gals are 100. A good time killer and some amazing women if your bored and looking to kill some time.
    How did I not know about this site? LOL. Sweet!

  11. #4100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler is still down for me on both laptop and phone.

    No problems getting to Skipthegames, AdultLook, EscortFish, and a few others I've tried.
    Escortfish seems to have really delayed ads. Adult look has the same people it always advertises.

  12. #4099

    Listcrawler

    Listcrawler is still down for me on both laptop and phone.

    No problems getting to Skipthegames, AdultLook, EscortFish, and a few others I've tried.

  13. #4098

    Listcrawler

    I hope the guys running EB are working on their kidnapped site. In the meantime all the girls need to advertise somewhere else, like skipthegames.

  14. #4097

    Provider Suggestion?

    Coming to town next week and looking for some help. My preference is for short & thin over looks. I'll take a petite "6" over a tall / average or heavier "8" (there are very few 9's or 10's, right? LOL!) Like seriously short & thin. 5'2 and 100 pounds is ideal. Age isn't that big a deal (up to say early / mid 40's).

    Any suggestions?

    Looking at Angela (asian) or perhaps Reanne from Angels Touch.

  15. #4096
    Can't get to LC, but I have no problem with skip the games. I am using tor, though, as that's the only way I could post on LC since all it takes is those scammers / shady bitches reporting one comment of yours to get you banned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape