Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10045

    Darby

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    That's not Amy, that's Darby.
    Tried meeting her today, confirmed time and she even reached out on my way there and asked me to pick up supplies. I do get to her area then radio silence. Nothing. Waste of time.

  2. #10044

  3. #10043

    Anyone know anything about her?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/765051191674

    Just looking for some info. Thanks.

  4. #10042
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvothe711  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    That's not Amy, that's Darby.

  5. #10041

    Anybody see Kimberlee Kash?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/102356781972

    Tried to search something up, but couldn't find anything on her here. I heard she had mixed reviews. She good or bad?

  6. #10040

    Sexi Stacy update: She's still got it

    She has been reviewed here often by others and myself, so this will be brief.

    Pros: Fit and lean, petite body. Great body, hair, makeup and nails. She was also wearing a very sexy outfit and heels. Can't complain. The location was a nice hotel just off the 440 Beltline. I refuse to see women in cheap, shady hotels anymore and it is working for me. I hate feeling a little weird in the parking lot or running into a police car / operation.

    Cons: She is not the best at responding to messages promptly and with full details. It took 3 days of to and fro texting before we met.

    I know that there have been a lot of discussions about her face and age, some dispiriting and downright mean. Whereas she is probably older than the age she posts, she did spend a bit too much time in the sun when she was younger and it shows on her face. It is not an issue for me and I hope others will see her as she has the body of someone decades younger. She did have her dog which is very quiet and well behaved. The dog was NOT in the bedroom with us.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/all-my...tisfy/30787761

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-week_i8170195

  7. #10039

    Talk blonde Daisy

    Had a dream with tall blonde Daisy in Cary tonight. She is easy going, fun, long and lean. Great bbj, daty clean and wet. No rush visit, she likes being pleasured but is there to please! 4th time I've seen her. Fun. 1\2 hour visit $. I'm already looking forward to next visit!

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/944456829420

  8. #10038
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...f/029364424945

    Recently made the drive to Chapel Hill to see Amy. Her pictures are accurate and she was friendly and laid back. To me she is like the MILF next door. I will definitely repeat based on the value and the overall experience. She is a high energy provider that enjoys what she is doing. She takes direction well and is fun to be around
    What was the damage?

  9. #10037

    Anyone visited her before?

    I have been looking at her ad for awhile, she just recently added the fantasy part which I am not super interested in but she does look fun.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/431838001642#.

  10. #10036
    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why those websites have been shut down recently? It sounds strange.
    Supposedly there is a world wide pedophile ring and human trafficking investigation going on. These sites were designed for consensual adult services but people who traffic adults & children also use these sites and IMO that's why the scrutiny.

  11. #10035
    Shill for Stacy ignore my posts.


    Posts: 35

    Sexy Stacy

    Traveling through Raleigh I was fortunate to arrange a wonderful, sensual and needed visit with Sexy Stacy. Just as good as ever, with some added play outfits. She is exceptionally skilled, fit body and Knows how to please. I had a date this morning and I am glad I did so. She is one of my ATF's and has never disappointed. If you have not sampled, I highly recommend. Enjoy and be safe. PTZ.

  12. #10034

    Pregnant Stacy Love

    Hey guys, any of you seen stacy lately? I think she's about 7 months along right now. Thinking of seeing her but her business hours are a little hard for me. Any info you guys have would be great. Thanks!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/pregna...raving/9472337

  13. #10033

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why those websites have been shut down recently? It sounds strange.
    I was on STG earlier today. It could be too much volume for their servers to handle.

  14. #10032

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Yup, both the sites are down, and so is escortindex as well.
    If you go to the Canada side of list crawler. It works. So just us USA folks are screwed. Pun intended.

  15. #10031

    Any reason?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Yup, both the sites are down, and so is escortindex as well.
    Does anyone know why those websites have been shut down recently? It sounds strange.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape