Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 834 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 884 934 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5447

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That's her.

  2. #5446

    Sounds like Harley Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Didn't look Indian. Far East or American. Like I said blonde and petite.
    Is this her? http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/666170167991.

  3. #5445

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by TLawsonLex  [View Original Post]
    Got a call from an unknown number last week. To my amazement it was Sarah. You seniors know exactly who I am talking about. We spent some quality time together. She has lost weight and toned up. And she is definitely sober. But I'm not sure how long it's going to last based on our discussions. I certainly enjoyed the new her.

    She showed me pics of her kid. He's definitely Spanish so if anyone out there was worried you can relax. I think if she get's back into this you can forget about bareback. Same looser husband. Damn I'd love to have a woman that looks like she does with the devotion she has to this SOB.

    I don't know what her plans are or why she's doing this now. I saw her make a ton of money and shoot it all in her arms. Maybe she just wanted to see an old friend. I had thought that was all over. She was, and still is, the best sexy lady I've ever been with. Not the most beautiful. Not the best personality. Definitely not the most honest. Just pure sexy.
    I saw Sarah back in Jan of '14 (had to look up my ter review to come up with that). Wonderful pretty provider. By the time I noticed the trac marks little Ace was doing the thinking. Had a wonderful time and she held nothing back. I never went back, I'm not sure she would deliver that caliber of service if she was straight and I'm not going to intentionally visit someone I know is shooting dope.

    Just a thought, Ace.

  4. #5444

    Tinder

    Has anyone met any escorts off Tinder? There are a bunch on there, but they want paid first through cashapp. They are way hotter than STG and comparable in price. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

  5. #5443

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Yes Dread. That's the one.
    I miss that spinner body but she still has the skill to get the job done.

  6. #5442

    Kelsey new number.

    OK, Kelsey now has a new new phone number. It is 859 xxx 8051.

  7. #5441
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    LOL she's been a regular of mine for about a couple years or so. She's a good value but can't seem to stop taking those vacations.
    Either somebody is putting some serious $$ on her conversary. Or she is taking full advantage of the 3 hots that go with her cot.

    A value despite weight gain.

  8. #5440

    Kelsey

    Seen Kelsey 7 or 8 times in the past month. She was always dependability, hygiene was on point always aimed to please.

  9. #5439

    Kelsey

    Seen Kelsey 7 or 8 times in the past month. She was always dependability, on time, hygiene was on point, was very sweet, not a clock watcher just a great provider.

  10. #5438

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Yes Dread. That's the one.

  11. #5437

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimtheponyman  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that is "Lacey". I don't think she is Indian. Just.

    A 30 something that would rather make her money on her back that in the working world. She is safe, reasonable priced, and a good value. . I wouldn't prepay for a visit. But she won't rob ya either

    .
    LOL she's been a regular of mine for about a couple years or so. She's a good value but can't seem to stop taking those vacations.

  12. #5436

    Tiffany the spinner

    Saw this sweet little girl today. Very flexible and loves to cowgirl. Really wants to please. Was in a different mood today so wanted to COF. No problem just stay off the hair. At 67 not hard to control where my cum goes. Her incall is in Nicholasville perfect for me. Great rates.

  13. #5435
    I can confirm that is "Lacey". I don't think she is Indian. Just.

    A 30 something that would rather make her money on her back that in the working world. She is safe, reasonable priced, and a good value. . I wouldn't prepay for a visit. But she won't rob ya either

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    .

  14. #5434

    Wait what?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    If this is Harley the Indian Lady then I agree. She does have talent.
    A chick named Harley rides an Indian? LOL.

  15. #5433

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with another STG lady last week. Lacy. Been seeing her for a few years. She came to me for a reasonable donation. Very accommodating, good skills and aims to please. She's not a spinner any more, but she is a good date.

    Can't attach a link to her ad because STG has been down all day.

    Good luck, and be safe out there.
    Is this who you were talkin about.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...k/896279251278

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape