High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21985

    Cell Phone Numbers

    Time to get the lovely ladies phone numbers. Gentlemen it seems the gruesome Newsom will put an end to our happy endings. Time to get their cell numbers as they shut down again. I saw lovely Lisa in Westminster. The Lisa that luvs to play the flute. I had lost her number so no Chinese buffet. Seems like some will be open to scheduled appointments with their regulars, if you can get their digits. They all have cell phones. Places are shutting down again. Those girls got to eat. Pho, kimchi, chow mein or chimichangas. What good is a stimulus check without a hottie to spend it on? Give me a happy ending, or give me death!

  2. #21984
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    I have a provider friend from Vt. Scroll back a couple of pages and you'll know who she was. She text me this today and said back door only.

    Hi we are closed today, but our other locations are open please contact them for more info: HAVEN SPA and PURE RELAXATION will be the only 2 shops open during new lock down by referral only.
    Does that mean that Westminster is cracking down?

  3. #21983

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Went by SH Reflexology and left completely disappointed. Read two reviews on other site and knew to avoid YoYo and Clareise (sp?) and got Diana. Maybe 30. Not enough English to communicate. Doesn't know enough about massage to fill the 70 minutes. Wouldn't allow me to touch her waist. That's right, her waist. Cute Grace is there. And Nana and Helen but the regulars have left and the new replacements are worth seeing. Bamboo is business as usual. IF they're open. Aamp time, I guess.
    I went to Sunny first time in a long time and had Grace. A pretty nice body, pleasant face, can't tell for sure because she had a mask on the whole time and was quite strict about it, insisting I kept mine on. Gave a good massage, friendly and offered a HJ but was mechanical which was partly my fault, can't really relax and enjoy when both are masked up and she's paranoid.

  4. #21982

    Intel

    I have a provider friend from Vt. Scroll back a couple of pages and you'll know who she was. She text me this today and said back door only.

    Hi we are closed today, but our other locations are open please contact them for more info: HAVEN SPA and PURE RELAXATION will be the only 2 shops open during new lock down by referral only.

  5. #21981

    SH disappointing

    Went by SH Reflexology and left completely disappointed. Read two reviews on other site and knew to avoid YoYo and Clareise (sp?) and got Diana. Maybe 30. Not enough English to communicate. Doesn't know enough about massage to fill the 70 minutes. Wouldn't allow me to touch her waist. That's right, her waist. Cute Grace is there. And Nana and Helen but the regulars have left and the new replacements are worth seeing. Bamboo is business as usual. IF they're open. Aamp time, I guess.

  6. #21980

    Same Bad Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoReal  [View Original Post]
    Went last Saturday. Cynthia and Stella were not available. Had the urge so I took who ever was available. Got Jasmine. About 5-6 stockier built with natural C's. Sat next to me and just slid her hand on my back and legs. No massage what so ever. Asked me if I wanted to have fun. Sure! On the flip, she asked if I wanted HJ or FS. Opted for FS and wanted 1. 5. I only bought 1. 8 in total. . 4 already went for the entrance fee. Did a CBJ for not even a minute and climbed on top. Told her I was not hard yet but she didn't listened. After a few minutes I was still not hard but she kept saying cum for me baby. Told me to pause so she can put more lube. Switched position with her lying on the bed while I was standing for mish. I was getting limper my the minute. After 10 minutes, I finally said told me to give me a HJ. A minute into it, she kept saying cum for me baby. Finally released, got dressed to leave. She told me she only works on Saturdays. Next time I come back, she will only charge me $. Even at that rate I won't return.
    I pretty much got the same experience. Getting Rushed and Not listening to me to Slo the fuck down. I said I am not paying this much $$ to be treated like shit. But she was ignoring me don't believe the RM reports. I text the Booker back and She text back If I post a review on RM she will try to get My Girlfriends number and tell her I went to see her and make my life miserable. LOL.

  7. #21979

    Jasmine at Detox

    Went last Saturday. Cynthia and Stella were not available. Had the urge so I took who ever was available. Got Jasmine. About 5-6 stockier built with natural C's. Sat next to me and just slid her hand on my back and legs. No massage what so ever. Asked me if I wanted to have fun. Sure! On the flip, she asked if I wanted HJ or FS. Opted for FS and wanted 1. 5. I only bought 1. 8 in total. . 4 already went for the entrance fee. Did a CBJ for not even a minute and climbed on top. Told her I was not hard yet but she didn't listened. After a few minutes I was still not hard but she kept saying cum for me baby. Told me to pause so she can put more lube. Switched position with her lying on the bed while I was standing for mish. I was getting limper my the minute. After 10 minutes, I finally said told me to give me a HJ. A minute into it, she kept saying cum for me baby. Finally released, got dressed to leave. She told me she only works on Saturdays. Next time I come back, she will only charge me $. Even at that rate I won't return.

  8. #21978

    Last Visit. For now

    With the recent orders from the governor I figured give it one last go at Detox to end with a bang. Upon arrival today (7. 13) I asked for Stella or Cynthia and got Stella. She walked in and was super friendly beginning to end but wasn't as hot as someone else from here talked her up to be. About 5-4, slender, nice set of tits and good ass. Just wasn't feeling it, I kept my mask on but something about laying on a towel I'm sure one of you guys were using earlier got the best of me.

    Right away the massage was surprisingly good, she said she likes to warm people up so they don't say no to her later. I enjoyed it but settled with just a HJ (I know I know, who goes to a known FS place and only gets that) settled on 60 and let her go at it. Definitely would do FS under different circumstances but Cynthia still remains the queen there.

  9. #21977

    Maybe I'm 86'd

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryScone  [View Original Post]
    They're open, I just called. Thinking of visiting Stella.
    I just called too and it went straight to voicemail and they don't return any of my texts so maybe I got blocked?

  10. #21976

    Toya

    Quote Originally Posted by RealSexyPanda  [View Original Post]
    This is just out of OC area, but would anyone with RM access be able to provide some intel on Toya?

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...kewood-ca-8962

    My access ran out during the covid lockdown and just now getting back to the scene.

    Thanks.
    Ebony chick, DD's, thick not fat, nice ass, interesting. Looks like HJ only on menu and pm if your into that. I haven't gone just what I read.

  11. #21975

    Here we go again

    Gavin Greusome is shutting down everything again.

  12. #21974

    Apple / Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Santooki  [View Original Post]
    She went by Apple at Eco.
    I don't think that's the same Ally / Apple from ECO and Relax unless she has reverted to only providing nuru and HE? Unless the monger didn't ask for FS?

  13. #21973

    Shut down

    Will Mp shut down again?

  14. #21972

    Heavenly Hands-Amiri

    Saw that a new girl was listed at Heavenly Hands in Costa Mesa named Amiri, this Sunday. Went in and she was probably around 5' or so, white, blonde hair, early twenties, has some curves (Not fat), fake boobs, nice ass. Gave a decent massage with some pretty good pressure on the back and legs. She mounted and started rubbing her tits and entire body on my back, and had me flip. She then went on to do the same on my front, rubbing her tits all over my body and HE. Pretty tame session, wasn't bad, wasn't spectacular. Overall- Looks-7, Body-7, Personality-5, Performance-5. She said she hasn't been here in awhile, and just returned. She was alright, though probably wouldn't repeat. Just wasn't feeling it.

  15. #21971

    Toya intel?

    This is just out of OC area, but would anyone with RM access be able to provide some intel on Toya?

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...kewood-ca-8962

    My access ran out during the covid lockdown and just now getting back to the scene.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape