Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 13317
-
07-16-20 11:16 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 155Millie
After texting, and getting rates, asked for a meet and got ghosted. Shame, I was looking forward to that.
Originally Posted by Kopokosi
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 08:15 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 44A Keeper
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/699271254622
Gentlemen,
I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady a couple days ago. I have seen a couple skeptical post about her but I decided to see for myself and I'm glad I did. I we set up a meeting and I was greeted at the door. She looks better in person than on the pictures. She was well dressed in a snug outfit that showed her curves. She was smiling and engaging. The main thing is she did not have her phone in her hand. As a matter of fact, she never touched it the whole time I was there. We talked for a few minutes then on to business. When she stripped out of her clothes, I was pleasantly surprised. Nice curves. S had a little stomach pouch, but easily overlooked. She started with a BBBJ that was better than average and even paid attention to the boys. She slid on the condom like a pro and jumped on reverse cowgirl. I did a little anal rimming and she really started to get into it. She laid on her side for a few minutes then on to doggie for the finish. She even had wipes to clean up with. I had a very good experience. Much better service than I have gotten for twice and sometimes 3 times the donation. I will be back. One last thing, I texted the number that starts with 424-.
-
07-16-20 07:10 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 822Greek lovers.
She's one of the few decent greek providers, too bad she isn't a little more GFE with a decent incall. Oh well, can't have it all I guess.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
Now that Jewlz is out of the game, there really do not seem to be any attractive providers who truly enjoy getting a good ass pounding. Some will upcharge then take it for a couple of minutes while whining and bitching.
I've had a couple of low volume women from SA who enjoyed it, sadly they too are gone now.
I would think that a reasonably fit and attractive woman, who had a decent incall, could own the local escort market if she offered a skilled BBBJ followed by a solid ass workout while smiling and encouraging her client. I would hit that once a week at 300 and I bet she could get a different regular for every day of the week. Two grand a week tax free. Step up to the plate ladies!
-
07-16-20 01:39 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 68The ONE AND ONLY Sweet Sophie Night
The little birdie has once again whistled in my ear, that our sweet gem of the Upstate is near! Senior ALREADY AQUATINTED members ONLY! Privately message me for contact information! And I'm sure she has a friend or two to introduce.
-
07-15-20 15:08 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 872She will take an ass pounding like a pro And seems to like it. Now there was another girl in Anderson 2-3 years ago, Rebel, she would take it hard in the ass too but didn't like it.
Originally Posted by HardOne69
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 14:16 #4492Regular Member

Posts: 2Millie
Yes. Please send an update as there is much interest.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 13:45 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 109Millie
Any luck yet?
Originally Posted by CamelJockey
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 12:24 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 155Millie
Trying to set up now with her. I'll TOFTT and give feedback.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 11:19 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 109Millie
Is she legit? She seems like it to me. She post random.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/313686188491
-
07-14-20 21:56 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 1150The girl can take a greek pounding though.
Originally Posted by MartyBass864
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 21:49 #4487Senior Member

Posts: 120Kelli
Toftt on this one. Set up an appointment and showed up at hotel. After I had disrobed told me she had a bad tooth and could not do BJ. Also complained of general bad health and body pain. I also noticed blood and or streaks on her sheets. Room was a mess. She also said I better have my own raincoat because she did not have any. I told her if she was not feeling well we could hook up later. Gave her a couple of Andrew Jacksons for her time and booking the appointment. I dressed and left. She is not LEO. Pics in the ad are her, but does not look anything as good in person. Maybe I just hit her on a bad day and she was rushed. I'm glad I passed on this one. I am a sucker for variety which is why I even tried her. I need to stick with real pros like California Mandy or Dakota. Granted an hour with Mandy or Dakota would cost a Benjamin more than an hour with this one, but it is worth it.
Maybe one of you will have a better experience with this gal. I was happy to leave and write it off to experience.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/648063740554
-
07-13-20 19:10 #4486Banned Member

Posts: 171Hailey Anderson
Saw her 2 or 3 times in 2017. The upside is she appears honest. They have next to know decent providers in Anderson. The downside is she has zero personality. None zero. Zilch. Every time I think about seeing her, I take a deep breathe. And. DIY. It is more exciting.
-
07-13-20 18:25 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 244Haylie
My experience with haylie. Was that the first visit is decent but nothing special. It get much worst the more you see her. She will try to pull the cover out for the BJ. But will give a BBBJ if you call her on it. Overall she isn't worth the trip or the money.
Originally Posted by HardOne69
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 16:19 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks so much for your review of Layla and Hayley if I'm not mistaken. Two visits with two totally different outcomes. All reviews especially the more detailed ones give the forum much needed information about these two. Thanks again for your review and we'll look forward to more from you.
Originally Posted by HardOne69
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 21:54 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 44I posted last week in Spartanburg Forum
Last Resort Layla.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/406730249284
Gentlemen,
This is Layla. I call her Last Resort Layla. She posts in Greenville and lists her address as Greer. She offers a $40-$50 Q. V. Her pictures are very nice. The reality of it is, under all the wigs and makeup she really doesn't look like the pics. After 8 tries, I was finally able to set up a meeting. She gave me the neighbors address. I texted her when I got there, she told me she wasnt there. She had to take her sister to the emergency room. Would I wait 15 minutes for her to get home. Since I drove 30 minutes from Spartanburg to get there, I waited. She texted every 2-3 minutes after that begging me not to leave. When she texted me and told me she was home, then she gave directions to the right location. She greeted me at the door. She didn't look like any of the pictures. When I walked in, I saw nothing but a mess. No furniture except a very small bed and a tv stand. Trash and clothes all over the place. I did notice the wig she is wearing in the pics hanging out of a backpack laying in the floor. Down to business. The covered BJ was horrible and lasted all of 30 seconds before she asks am I ready. I asked for more. I got another 30 seconds. The very small bed was hard and uncomfortable so I asked for doggie. A few minutes in, her phone dings and she reaches over and grabs it and returns the text. Seconds later, the phone rings and she answers it and held a conversation. When she hung up she asked was I finished because she had to leave. I got up and asked for something to clean myself off with. She searched and found a napkin. I got dresses and left. Was this a lesson in you get what you pay for? No, I have met many women for $40-$50 who made sure they got the job done. I won't be asking for any more services.










Reply With Quote






