Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 10360
-
07-14-20 08:57 #4210

Posts: 1286Sites
Escort aligator, or list crawler was always my backup. You get routed to Ashley Madison or some other site, Yeah right, like I am going to give Ashley Madison any of my details. LOL (many of you older mongers will remember that site allowed hackers to get all their personal details, etc).
Originally Posted by UthRowAway
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 17:12 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 104Leah
I texted her a couple of times she said name was Leah but I wasn't able to get together with her more my fault doing to timing on my end.
Originally Posted by RexRaider
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 13:41 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 87Sites
Has not been updated since yesterday, I think their info is linked directly to STG, escortalligator, and megapersonals. Escort and mega both go to ads when you try and open them, I wonder if this is some new gov attempt at shut down of the web sites
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 11:54 #4207

Posts: 1286Sites
https://escortfish.ch/daytona/female-escorts/ is one.
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 11:51 #4206

Posts: 1286Other sites
Gee. If only there was a thing to help here. Oh wait. Yeah, Google.
Originally Posted by JacobSeng
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:42 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 67Stg
STG seems to be down right now. What other sites are you using?
-
07-13-20 10:18 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 71Thanks
There's a couple like that any other decent one that's not all spammers? PM me if you would thanks.
Originally Posted by Analyze
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:13 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 79Sdg
Seems that the server is down and other too.
-
07-13-20 10:00 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 71Stg
Does anyone know what is going on with STG?
Thanks Grizzmo.
-
07-12-20 22:33 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 336Kim
I dreamed of Kim the other night. Last time she was in my dreams was over six months ago. She is still petite and is looking good. I didn't ask, but no, I didn't see ANY indication that she was pregnant. She was nice and talkative. No (new) signs of candy (old signs being jacked up teeth that jaxdog pointed out). She has actually put on a little weight but in a good way. And I'm the type that likes spinners and no mid section. Don't get me wrong, she's still very thin. Those were the good things. Yes, greek is on the menu. I have to say though I'm hoping this was my last dream. I was put off but not being allowed to even touch the kitty. Forget about DATY, FIV, no BBBJ, and then even when doing the deed it was a little rushed and got the 'you're hurting me' language when pumping away in mish. Apparently she's real sensitive so, no it wasn't all that great.
Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 13:26 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 482Bun or no bun?
Yeah, I've already messaged JaxDog since his report did not mention any suspicion of preggers. I haven't heard from him yet but others have PM'd about the lass. The consensus starting to form is that she is a bit heavier than her spinner pics, so that second pic may just be more representative of how she looks today.
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
Cheers!
-
07-12-20 11:05 #4199Banned Member

Posts: 608You might want to change your search protocol
I typed in Kaylee in the search bar and got 23 hits most of them some sort of an opinion on this girl; so how could you possibly NOT see any reviews about her? It's actually quicker to do a search than to post a question since you are moderated and since there are already plenty of opinions its no telling which one will be the singular answer. Just do your homework.
Originally Posted by JasonWhite1469
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 10:12 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 499Kaylee
I've never sampled her, but I do remember some less than stellar reviews a year or so ago. She has been around a long time, certainly isn't 32, and those pictures were on backpage when I first moved here 4 years ago. So TOFTT, and keep us up to date. Cheers.
Originally Posted by RexRaider
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 10:08 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 499Kim
She is the spitting image of the lady who played the original "Mandy" on last man standing. If I played younger girls, I'd do her for that reason alone. LOL cheers all.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 08:56 #4196

Posts: 1286Wee lass
See post #4189.
Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




