Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 26922
-
07-14-20 01:26 #13242Regular Member

Posts: 13Brittany Marie
Brittany Marie used to be "Amber Delight". I met her some years ago. I'd recommend her. She had a nice body.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6683467-155275
Originally Posted by PatsFan1212
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 20:05 #13241Senior Member

Posts: 452Polish Princess Sammy Velvet
Has anyone seen her or used PP before? She looks like a previous indy that switched to strictly onlyfans so don't know if this is a fake.
http://polishprincess.us/models/princess-sammy/.
-
07-13-20 17:14 #13240Regular Member

Posts: 9Brittany Marie
Couldn't really find much info, wondering if anyone got info / details on Brittany Marie.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...2.htm?cat=6192
Thanks.
-
07-13-20 14:25 #13239Senior Member

Posts: 936Other Sites
Besides the first two, are any of these other sites worth a damn? Seems like they are inundated with fake ads.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 14:14 #13238Regular Member

Posts: 9Look for info about Brittany, any info / details would be great.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...2.htm?cat=6192
-
07-13-20 13:27 #13237Senior Member

Posts: 216Roomservice is up as well as rubratings and I'm still about to log into TER.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
If I remember correctly, when BP went down a while back there was an issue with US based websites hosting this type of content. I wonder if the current outages are just an endorsement of that?
-
07-13-20 12:30 #13236Senior Member

Posts: 1172Sites
As of 7/13,11:19 am skipthegames is down, failing fast. It was fine last night after previously failing slow (time out).
Eros.com and tryst.link are up, though eros.com rejects some foreign Vpn connections.
And yes, none of these are the same niche as LC.
-
07-13-20 11:45 #13235Banned Member

Posts: 118Reviews
I liked listcrawlr for it's reviews function. At least would give me a guess on what's real, what's not.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:21 #13234Senior Member

Posts: 668E*(& Monkey site
I have a question about the monkey site.
Does the site take down inactive users? I have been searching their site and saw Katie from Schaumburg. But it states that she was last seen online in April 2020. I assume this means she has not been active at that site since that date? Or does it mean she hasn't paid a fee since that date but the ad is still good?? The reason I would like to know is I don't want to call a number that has been recycled and now belongs to some underage. Even though I would never start out a text thread with something suggestable I still could find myself in a compromising predicament.
Yes I've tried searching here but when I put in Katie I get many results mostly from somebody in Springfield or someone working out of an Asian apartment. This girl is blonde not Asian. LOL I have used mostly the listcrawler site but that looks dead and may stay that way. Just trying to get a feel how them works their ads. Plus is there a better search term or tricks to reduce the amount of results I get back from using this site's search function?
Thanks for any help.
B.
-
07-13-20 08:04 #13233Senior Member

Posts: 86Nice, saw her last year and she's seriously awesome.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 04:07 #13232Senior Member

Posts: 868Ava Returning this weekend
Ava will be in town starting this weekend. If interested in seeing her shoot her an email:
Sarahbella39xxx@gmail.com
Avabellexxx@gmail.com
You can also reach her on Snap: SnapAvaxoxo.
Not sure of her current donation so you'll need to work that out with her.
-
07-13-20 01:24 #13231Senior Member

Posts: 811Site list
https://www.adultsearch.com
https://www.adultlook.com
Other sites.
https://www.onebackpage.com
https://www.backpage.ly
https://www.bedpage.com
http://www.charmcityporn.com/index.php
http://www.charmcityporn.com/article...aryland&page=1
Stg is back online.
https://skipthegames.com/
Looks like it is being updated again.
https://escortfish.ch/
-
07-12-20 21:43 #13230Senior Member

Posts: 51Nicole
I saw her last week and I'm glad I did. I'm going to assume your second go around was just a bad day on her part. She was sweet and sensual with me including a positive BBBJ performance. Not to mention great chatter after.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 21:37 #13229Senior Member

Posts: 51Skip is still up. Otherwise wise do extensive searches. Many of us in the same boat right now.
Originally Posted by Niceguy99
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 16:21 #13228Senior Member

Posts: 263I'm not even sure where to turn without listcrawler. They had the best price ranges and I could always find bbj on there.
Originally Posted by ComeRapMe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






