Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,171 to 16,185 of 32202
-
07-13-20 12:13 #16032Regular Member

Posts: 16Pine or route 1 therapy if you want FS pine spa has younger girls though. Healing therapy is also not bad ladies are pretty chill they only nova there though and a little more.
Originally Posted by MarkieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:50 #16031Senior Member

Posts: 384She is definitely 10/10 in looks and gives a great massage. But she's strictly HJ only. Roaming allowed. Nowadays she only does an hour for $200. I tried scheduling her this past Friday, but she's out of town for a personal family thing which is what led me to see Tara instead. Not sure when she'll be back, might already be back.
Originally Posted by DarkRanger00
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:42 #16030Senior Member

Posts: 42Emma is fantastic. Sweet girl, and big, soft naturals!
Originally Posted by Steverino1968
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 09:24 #16029Senior Member

Posts: 42Awesome. Love the review, especially as a big fan of big teddies as well and ted banging. So weird thing, I've spoke with someone that did see Emma, and described her as a horny older white woman, like the picture, but heavier. And I have seen the Yelp photos for her legit massage. Weird.
Originally Posted by FrankDigitola
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 09:21 #16028Senior Member

Posts: 63NoVA Spas
Hey fellas,
Anyone been back to Soft Touch in Springfield or Garden Spa in Fairfax since COVID? I used to see Hannah at ST and always had a good time with her. Garden just got new girls before the pandemic, and had only seen Donna once before they closed.
Any updates would be much appreciated!
-
07-13-20 09:14 #16027Senior Member

Posts: 63Vivian. DC Rubs
Hey fellas,
So Vivian has been on my radar for a while. I realize it's not FS, but I'm still thinking of giving it a go. Any of you seen her before? Thanks!
https://dc.rubratings.com/124765
-
07-13-20 02:15 #16026Senior Member

Posts: 384I saw Tara today with nuru for $200. Slippy slidy action with titjob finish. Also had a playful after shower with her and she gave me water and a snack granola bar on the way out.
Originally Posted by BoatMan3
[View Original Post]
In retrospect, should have gone with the normal massage, work was killer on my back this week and only just noticing it as I write this.
-
07-12-20 21:18 #16025Senior Member

Posts: 428Treated as good as a king?
Not sure if I received the treatment of kings.
Prince Therapy has officially reopened. I have been a customer in the past.
Service was about the same.
New to me staff.
No significant change to facility (still a bit run-down).
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
07-12-20 21:02 #16024Senior Member

Posts: 203It depends
Apple gives nuru for 200 and that includes everything you want.
Originally Posted by JasonStood
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 15:24 #16023Regular Member

Posts: 6Any AMPs in Wodbridge for recommendation?
Looking for new spots in Woodbridge. Anyone know of any? I have been going to Time but am bored with it.
-
07-12-20 13:58 #16022Senior Member

Posts: 119Tara
Haven't seen Tara in a while and am considering taking the plunge. Probably been a year. I'm from out of town. I have her contact info. Can someone give me an update on her current service quality and offering. PM me if you like.
Thanks.
-
07-12-20 11:49 #16021Senior Member

Posts: 281It used to be that $.20 included a HJ, although topless was YMMV. $.20 as just a house fee is outrageous compared to what you can get for that price at AMPs.
Originally Posted by JasonStood
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 08:58 #16020Senior Member

Posts: 30She's a "PG" Style Provider
In short, yes.
Originally Posted by HardanFast
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 03:32 #16019Senior Member

Posts: 267More?
Anything more than standard NOVA available? What was the damage?
Originally Posted by DCmdvawiz
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 23:34 #16018Regular Member

Posts: 21Nuru service
Guys, has anyone experienced with nuru service? I was always curious if nuru includes HE with the premium quoted. 200. Or any extra tips are asked for nova finish.
I have recently seen Lucy, KK and Vandara and I'm a big fan of deep massage followed by HE; Now these days, they are all asking for 40 for HJ as usual and even extra 40 for topless, which it becomes 200.
Hmm, then I'm debating. 200 for topless nova finish or 200 nuru.
Honestly nuru won't be my option if extra tip will be asked for the finishing.
And also IMO 200 for topless finish is still alot. Damn it.










Reply With Quote




