Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 329 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 4927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2542

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDuster1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the link of the go fund me page for Betty? I sent a PM to Op but haven't recd a response.
    Check your PM.

  2. #2541

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by WbIsMme  [View Original Post]
    Good morning my friends. It is with great sadness that I report to you all that Ms. Betty has been diagnosed with some serious health problems. It is nothing you can catch, but she will be off work until the end of August or longer. Please keep her and her family in your prayers. I do have permission to share a "go fund me" link for anyone that would like to help her thru this time. Just send me a pm
    Does anyone have the link of the go fund me page for Betty? I sent a PM to Op but haven't recd a response.

  3. #2540

    Very Interested in finding out more

    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with firsthand experience with Khandice Bliss? Very pretty AA BBW from Dalton. Seniors are welcome to PM, thank you.
    I have not run across her. Have texted with someone else that fits the description from STG, but have not pulled the trigger, but that was not the name she gave me.

    If you are willing to share, I would be very interested to know more.

  4. #2539

    Aroma Spa Fort O

    7-31-20 about 930 pm. Greeted by a very petite lady and spoke very good english compared to some others. Opted for 30 minutes for $40. Allowed OTC roaming for the entire 30 minutes. No assist offered but very sweet and polite and did not even suggest tip or how much. Tipped 20. Great massage. Would definitely suggest for the great massage and pure value.

  5. #2538
    I wish her the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by WbIsMme  [View Original Post]
    Good morning my friends. It is with great sadness that I report to you all that Ms. Betty has been diagnosed with some serious health problems. It is nothing you can catch, but she will be off work until the end of August or longer. Please keep her and her family in your prayers. I do have permission to share a "go fund me" link for anyone that would like to help her thru this time. Just send me a pm.

  6. #2537

    Massage by Betty

    Good morning my friends. It is with great sadness that I report to you all that Ms. Betty has been diagnosed with some serious health problems. It is nothing you can catch, but she will be off work until the end of August or longer. Please keep her and her family in your prayers. I do have permission to share a "go fund me" link for anyone that would like to help her thru this time. Just send me a pm.

  7. #2536
    Where is this in Fort O?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Went to Aroma today was greeted by a very soft spoken, small framed woman at the door. She was probably 40, pretty from what I could see that wasn't blocked by the mask. Opted for the 60 minutes massaege since I actually needed a good massage. Taken to the room and she gave me a pretty decent massage but nowhere near professional. Still, it was better than some massage envy BS. Like the other posters there were some brushes against my stuff here and there but on the flip she absolutely would not touch it. Finished DIY and tipped 20. I will probably be back since the massage was good but I would not go here expecting an HE.

  8. #2535

    Aroma in Fort O

    Went to Aroma today was greeted by a very soft spoken, small framed woman at the door. She was probably 40, pretty from what I could see that wasn't blocked by the mask. Opted for the 60 minutes massaege since I actually needed a good massage. Taken to the room and she gave me a pretty decent massage but nowhere near professional. Still, it was better than some massage envy BS. Like the other posters there were some brushes against my stuff here and there but on the flip she absolutely would not touch it. Finished DIY and tipped 20. I will probably be back since the massage was good but I would not go here expecting an HE.

  9. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with firsthand experience with Khandice Bliss? Very pretty AA BBW from Dalton. Seniors are welcome to PM, thank you.
    Do you have her contact info would like to give it a try.

  10. #2533

    Khandice Bliss in Dalton

    Anyone with firsthand experience with Khandice Bliss? Very pretty AA BBW from Dalton. Seniors are welcome to PM, thank you.

  11. #2532
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBankJohn  [View Original Post]
    Ruby is open, $60 for hr, on roaming attempts moved away, decent enough massage but no extra and never got close to jr. No table shower, and mama sun had fit body but had to be in 40's or north and had to use translation app on her phone to communicate mostly very little english.
    Saved me a trip, thanks. Funny because they have an ad on STG right now. Was the massage good at least?

  12. #2531

    RUBY SPA Fort O

    Ruby is open, $60 for hr, on roaming attempts moved away, decent enough massage but no extra and never got close to jr. No table shower, and mama sun had fit body but had to be in 40's or north and had to use translation app on her phone to communicate mostly very little english.

  13. #2530

    Aroma Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    This afternoon I paid a visit to Aroma Spa. As others have mentioned it appears to be Supreme, only in a new location. I recognized the middle aged Asian lady who greeted me, as well as the homemade massage tables from the Supreme days. I even recognized the similarity in fonts on the sign. (Yeah I'm a geek like that).

    At any rate I entered, was greeted by the aforementioned lady and led to a room. I disrobed and assumed the position and when she returned and began the massage, she almost immediately began teasing and brushing against the berries for a good minute or so before starting what was a pretty darn good therapeutic massage (which I sorely needed.). Throughout the massage she would make it a point to detour past the family jewels for more teasing. Quite enjoyable.

    On the flip, more good massage action, culminating with her squirting oil on Mr No Shoulders and placing my own hand there. I asked if she would do the honors and she said something in broken English which I decoded to mean that this particular task was up to me. She did end up offering an assist on the berries, which again was the exact experience I always had at Supreme. (I don't know how they arrived at the conclusion that offering assistance is OK but actively doing the HE is a bridge too far.).

    When leaving. I was surprised to see a second, younger and prettier girl that I didn't even know was there. I'm definitely interested in a return visit to hopefully see her. She looked to be in her late 20's early 30's, though hard to judge with a mask on.

    Damage. 6 plus. 2 tip.

    BTW when leaving I noticed that Ruby Massage had their "open" sign illuminated. Looking forward to trying it as well, or reading others' reviews, whichever comes first.

    Speed.
    I tried Aroma Spa yesterday as well. I had the younger girl. The massage was very good. She did very much the same as you described in your experience. The only difference was this. After the hot towel, put the sheet over me, kinda drying you off, patted me, said all done, walked out of the room. Very turned me over or anything. Got dressed, walked out.

    Cash only, no cards accepted, too.

  14. #2529

    Aroma Spa

    This afternoon I paid a visit to Aroma Spa. As others have mentioned it appears to be Supreme, only in a new location. I recognized the middle aged Asian lady who greeted me, as well as the homemade massage tables from the Supreme days. I even recognized the similarity in fonts on the sign. (Yeah I'm a geek like that).

    At any rate I entered, was greeted by the aforementioned lady and led to a room. I disrobed and assumed the position and when she returned and began the massage, she almost immediately began teasing and brushing against the berries for a good minute or so before starting what was a pretty darn good therapeutic massage (which I sorely needed.). Throughout the massage she would make it a point to detour past the family jewels for more teasing. Quite enjoyable.

    On the flip, more good massage action, culminating with her squirting oil on Mr No Shoulders and placing my own hand there. I asked if she would do the honors and she said something in broken English which I decoded to mean that this particular task was up to me. She did end up offering an assist on the berries, which again was the exact experience I always had at Supreme. (I don't know how they arrived at the conclusion that offering assistance is OK but actively doing the HE is a bridge too far.).

    When leaving. I was surprised to see a second, younger and prettier girl that I didn't even know was there. I'm definitely interested in a return visit to hopefully see her. She looked to be in her late 20's early 30's, though hard to judge with a mask on.

    Damage. 6 plus. 2 tip.

    BTW when leaving I noticed that Ruby Massage had their "open" sign illuminated. Looking forward to trying it as well, or reading others' reviews, whichever comes first.

    Speed.

  15. #2528

    GQ Open

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert501  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday. All good except tough for me to lay down for 30 minutes in a mask.
    So, share with us your experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape