Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 913 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 963 1013 1413 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13248

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Marks75  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week and I'm glad I did. I'm going to assume your second go around was just a bad day on her part. She was sweet and sensual with me including a positive BBBJ performance. Not to mention great chatter after.
    Saw her today. I concur, still great.

  2. #13247

    Area

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLunta  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Jen the other day.

    The Good: She is talkative which I like as I find it more relaxing, Very good "speaking skills" , very safe neighborhood IMO, decent home but a little cluttered due to dogs. Everything available as listed, just no DFK (who would today?

    The Not-so-Good: Pictures are mostly of her, but older IMO. The one in the white T-shirt is not her. Stats are inaccurate. She does not have a 24" waist. Has a bit of a firm belly but not BBW sized. I would say another 20 pounds or so. Listed as no tattoos or piercings but does have tattoos. Not listed but she does smoke (not a preference for me).

    Overall good time but disappointed on expectations from description. Give her a shot if she doubtless like your type. Probably one and done for me.

    Play safe.

    L.

    http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...g/368312049632
    What area part of rogers park near what cross streets.

  3. #13246

    Ahhhh. Memories!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLunta  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Jen the other day.

    The Good: She is talkative which I like as I find it more relaxing, Very good "speaking skills" , very safe neighborhood IMO, decent home but a little cluttered due to dogs. Everything available as listed, just no DFK (who would today?

    The Not-so-Good: Pictures are mostly of her, but older IMO. The one in the white T-shirt is not her. Stats are inaccurate. She does not have a 24" waist. Has a bit of a firm belly but not BBW sized. I would say another 20 pounds or so. Listed as no tattoos or piercings but does have tattoos. Not listed but she does smoke (not a preference for me).

    Overall good time but disappointed on expectations from description. Give her a shot if she doubtless like your type. Probably one and done for me.

    Play safe.

    L.

    http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...g/368312049632
    Met her outside her apt. LFK at the car and invited me in. I would say BBW. 5'5", 200#s. Dropped her keys. As she bent down to pick them up she was my bulge. "Jeez pal! You better hide that thing! I've got neighbors here you know" I told her, " You better cover your breasts! Your nipples are poking right through" Ripped my shorts down and started jacking off. "You really have to cum don't you pal" she asked. I said," If you only knew how badly"! She knelt down giving tongue flicks to my head and I unloaded on her face within seconds!! I zipped up ready to go and she goes, " Ahem" I forgot and gave her a C note. She says, " Where you going? You've only been here five minutes! At least let me give you a massage"! Massaged me for a few then the flip. Cupped and teased my balls till semi-erect. Took me in her mouth for an impressive b / j. Covered me up and rode me for awhile. Swiched to mish and rubbed herself off while doing the deed! We both came simultaneously and laid down to relax.

    Went over time and told her I ddnt have any more loot. She said, " You were generous enough to give me a Hondo and leaveafter5 minutes, so I though I'd return the favor. Oh!! And thanks for the orgasm" We both were happy and I assured her I'd take care of her next time. She said, "You already have"! .

  4. #13245

    Stg only 1 left

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Besides the first two, are any of these other sites worth a damn? Seems like they are inundated with fake ads.
    Skip the games is the only 1 with search and pics. Unless I am missing something?

    I need list crawler back!

  5. #13244

    JEN. Chicago North

    Had a visit with Jen the other day.

    The Good: She is talkative which I like as I find it more relaxing, Very good "speaking skills" , very safe neighborhood IMO, decent home but a little cluttered due to dogs. Everything available as listed, just no DFK (who would today?

    The Not-so-Good: Pictures are mostly of her, but older IMO. The one in the white T-shirt is not her. Stats are inaccurate. She does not have a 24" waist. Has a bit of a firm belly but not BBW sized. I would say another 20 pounds or so. Listed as no tattoos or piercings but does have tattoos. Not listed but she does smoke (not a preference for me).

    Overall good time but disappointed on expectations from description. Give her a shot if she doubtless like your type. Probably one and done for me.

    Play safe.

    L.

    http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...g/368312049632

  6. #13243

    NG girls still around?

    It's been a while since hearing anything about them. Especially since the lockdown started. Anyone know if they're still around? I see ads for Sylvia but not sure if they are real or if any of the other girls are still around.

  7. #13242

    Brittany Marie

    Brittany Marie used to be "Amber Delight". I met her some years ago. I'd recommend her. She had a nice body.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6683467-155275

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1212  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't really find much info, wondering if anyone got info / details on Brittany Marie.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...2.htm?cat=6192

    Thanks.

  8. #13241

    Polish Princess Sammy Velvet

    Has anyone seen her or used PP before? She looks like a previous indy that switched to strictly onlyfans so don't know if this is a fake.
    http://polishprincess.us/models/princess-sammy/.

  9. #13240

    Brittany Marie

    Couldn't really find much info, wondering if anyone got info / details on Brittany Marie.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...2.htm?cat=6192

    Thanks.

  10. #13239

    Other Sites

    Besides the first two, are any of these other sites worth a damn? Seems like they are inundated with fake ads.

  11. #13238
    Look for info about Brittany, any info / details would be great.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...2.htm?cat=6192

  12. #13237
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    As of 7/13,11:19 am skipthegames is down, failing fast. It was fine last night after previously failing slow (time out).

    Eros.com and tryst.link are up, though eros.com rejects some foreign Vpn connections.

    And yes, none of these are the same niche as LC.
    Roomservice is up as well as rubratings and I'm still about to log into TER.

    If I remember correctly, when BP went down a while back there was an issue with US based websites hosting this type of content. I wonder if the current outages are just an endorsement of that?

  13. #13236

    Sites

    As of 7/13,11:19 am skipthegames is down, failing fast. It was fine last night after previously failing slow (time out).

    Eros.com and tryst.link are up, though eros.com rejects some foreign Vpn connections.

    And yes, none of these are the same niche as LC.

  14. #13235

    Reviews

    I liked listcrawlr for it's reviews function. At least would give me a guess on what's real, what's not.


  15. #13234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    E*(& Monkey site

    I have a question about the monkey site.

    Does the site take down inactive users? I have been searching their site and saw Katie from Schaumburg. But it states that she was last seen online in April 2020. I assume this means she has not been active at that site since that date? Or does it mean she hasn't paid a fee since that date but the ad is still good?? The reason I would like to know is I don't want to call a number that has been recycled and now belongs to some underage. Even though I would never start out a text thread with something suggestable I still could find myself in a compromising predicament.

    Yes I've tried searching here but when I put in Katie I get many results mostly from somebody in Springfield or someone working out of an Asian apartment. This girl is blonde not Asian. LOL I have used mostly the listcrawler site but that looks dead and may stay that way. Just trying to get a feel how them works their ads. Plus is there a better search term or tricks to reduce the amount of results I get back from using this site's search function?

    Thanks for any help.

    B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape