Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,466 to 21,480 of 30341
-
07-13-20 11:52 #8876Senior Member

Posts: 7336It is probably big brother shutting them down? Don't you feel safer knowing they are protecting us from getting some pussy? I would think they would prefer keeping this behind closed doors and out of sight over forcing them out on a street corner?
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:44 #8875Senior Member

Posts: 3078Interesting discussion on the Vegas board, a monger reported he tried to access skg via vpn based in the Netherlands and received the FOSTA notification, same they used to shutdown BP. This jives with what I tried to do accessing listcrawler, for Canada had no issues.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:42 #8874Senior Member

Posts: 309I've visited with her when she came down to CLT before. I'm a sucker for spinners.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:04 #8873Senior Member

Posts: 7336Probably getting hit with DOS attacks? Even though half the ads are FAKE or SCAMMERS I like looking at the pictures
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 09:56 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 3078LOL, its a bummer, didn't realize how much I looked at it until it's not there, like an addict or something lmao.
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 09:52 #8871Senior Member

Posts: 346This one has to be TGTBT but I did get a chuckle out of: "Serious Injuries Only".
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...rning/31058145
-
07-13-20 09:14 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 109Ugh. Both Escort Babylon and STG are down today.
-
07-13-20 06:28 #8869Banned Member

Posts: 1148Escort Babylon
It has been redirecting me for awhile now.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Every time I tried to comment, it redirects me to some bs site.
I used to be able to comment / review but now it won't let me. Oh well.
-
07-13-20 06:24 #8868Banned Member

Posts: 1148Sweet and Sticky
I have not personally had any experiences with her but I have read some reviews that said she has a bad demon problem and being robbed is not uncommon.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
Proceed with caution.
-
07-13-20 05:10 #8867Shill account

Posts: 7Site down again
STG went dead again this AM. Not sure what it up here.
-
07-12-20 15:33 #8866Senior Member

Posts: 363Bad reviews under another name. She changes name frequent.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 15:31 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 7336MSOG isn't an issue for 30 minutes. I am only good for one pop in that amount of time, but I want it to be a good one with plenty of kissing.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 15:01 #8864Senior Member

Posts: 309She's still a fun time and gets into it.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 10:06 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 7336Escort Babylon has been doing that on me. I don't know what the deal is. It is being redirected for some reason.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 10:00 #8862Senior Member

Posts: 3078Any one else having trouble with ListCrawler re-directing to bogus / other websites? Wasnt sure if it was an issue on my phone or a problem with their server.









Reply With Quote





