Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 914 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 964 1014 1414 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13233
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Ava will be in town starting this weekend. If interested in seeing her shoot her an email:

    Sarahbella39xxx@gmail.com

    Avabellexxx@gmail.com

    You can also reach her on Snap: SnapAvaxoxo.

    Not sure of her current donation so you'll need to work that out with her.
    Nice, saw her last year and she's seriously awesome.

  2. #13232

    Ava Returning this weekend

    Ava will be in town starting this weekend. If interested in seeing her shoot her an email:

    Sarahbella39xxx@gmail.com

    Avabellexxx@gmail.com

    You can also reach her on Snap: SnapAvaxoxo.

    Not sure of her current donation so you'll need to work that out with her.

  3. #13231

  4. #13230

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    A little late with this report but I saw Nicole again about a week after my initial report. I really enjoyed the first visit and was hoping for another great experience. This time she kept me waiting 25 minutes. Finally got up to her apartment and no hug or chat this time (the beer was still availble) and she just wasn't as friendly. Finished my beer, stripped and laid down on my stomach. Massage was only hands, no body to body like last time. She had me flip over and I noticed her clothes were still on. WTH! No sharing of her beautifual twins. No crotch rubbing on my leg. I will say the BBBJCIM was a little better this time for some reason, more deep throat though she did take a break and use her hand for a bit. Back into the mouth for the finish. Maybe she was having a bad day but it was a dissapointment and I am debating whether to repeat.
    I saw her last week and I'm glad I did. I'm going to assume your second go around was just a bad day on her part. She was sweet and sensual with me including a positive BBBJ performance. Not to mention great chatter after.

  5. #13229
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy99  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind messaging me some other sites to try. Listcrawler had the price range I like and was my go to site. Any help is appreciated.
    Skip is still up. Otherwise wise do extensive searches. Many of us in the same boat right now.

  6. #13228
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeRapMe  [View Original Post]
    Hey chicago.

    I randomly have a couple hours free today. With the recent downfall of my hunting ground (Listcrawlr), I'm turning to you guys for a recommendation for quick, easy on the wallet, BBBJ for de-stressing in the north chicago / NW suburbs area. I can report back with the details! Please reply here or PM contact info / details.
    I'm not even sure where to turn without listcrawler. They had the best price ranges and I could always find bbj on there.

  7. #13227
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    She finally sent me a verification selfie so she is as pictured. Not cheap but ooooh that booty! 4' 7" 115# and hotttt! It's a 90 minute drive for me so I'm not going to commit without info. PMs are always okay. Thanks.
    Eros stats say she is 4'7". Is that accurate? Nice body either way.

  8. #13226

    Looking for quick recs

    Hey chicago.

    I randomly have a couple hours free today. With the recent downfall of my hunting ground (Listcrawlr), I'm turning to you guys for a recommendation for quick, easy on the wallet, BBBJ for de-stressing in the north chicago / NW suburbs area. I can report back with the details! Please reply here or PM contact info / details.

  9. #13225
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker02  [View Original Post]
    Adult Search has been up but the phone numbers were xxxx's. I figured that was the beginning. I just hope this site stays up.
    Would you mind messaging me some other sites to try. Listcrawler had the price range I like and was my go to site. Any help is appreciated.

  10. #13224

    Info on Amixo

    Any info on Amixo? She only has a tryst ad and no TER or other reviews I could find. Curious if anyone has seen her?

    Planning on seeing her soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anixo

  11. #13223

    ISO info Brianna

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    She finally sent me a verification selfie so she is as pictured. Not cheap but ooooh that booty! 4' 7" 115# and hotttt! It's a 90 minute drive for me so I'm not going to commit without info. PMs are always okay. Thanks.

  12. #13222

    Lots of discussion of this below

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy99  [View Original Post]
    Is listcrawler down? It was my favorite site and when I try to go to it now it forwards me either to aff.com or some other site I'm not familiar with.
    scroll down this page, lots of discussion about it and other sites.

  13. #13221

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    I love her. I missed that she is in town. Any idea how long she will be in Illinois?
    She said Until Tuesday, July 14.

  14. #13220

    A little help please

    Is listcrawler down? It was my favorite site and when I try to go to it now it forwards me either to aff.com or some other site I'm not familiar with.

  15. #13219
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if BBFS is on the menu? I see she has Intimate GFE Companionship listed. But GFE has a vastly different meaning to most as Ive found out.
    Most that I see that publicly offer BBFS don't post under GFE, it would be under PSE or its own price category.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape