Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 11033
-
07-13-20 12:00 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 826Wow yea
STG and escortalligator.com.listcrawler. Eu are gone right now.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 11:12 #1987Senior Member

Posts: 93Yep, and STG.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 02:11 #1986Senior Member

Posts: 113Mehhhh
She's alright, yeah she got nice body but bf keeping an eye kept knocking on door. Weird fishy smell down there. I left without finishing. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by RavensBreach
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 01:30 #1985Senior Member

Posts: 472Listcrawler
Was listcrawler shut down?
-
07-13-20 01:10 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 204https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9G8TlR9JxI
Originally Posted by GruveMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 01:06 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 293Trans?
I would have beat the shit out of him for the refund.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 23:59 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 268I saw the TNA post and thought the look was a touch masculine.
Originally Posted by Saffrole
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....9%3B-Do-It-All
-
07-12-20 21:56 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 204"Intercourse Vaginal (FS)" and "Oral Receiving (DATY)" are menu options tho LOL!
Originally Posted by Saffrole
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 21:48 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 168Trans scammer
https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...e/370637943456
Notice how there is no mention in that ad that this person is trans. I got to their room and they took the donation and then sprung it on me that they were male. Told me that it says so in their ad when it clearly doesn't. Refused a refund.
-
07-12-20 19:49 #1979Regular Member

Posts: 16Either the news is catching on or she checks the forum. She changed her twitter handle to https://twitter.com/ScarlettxMoonx.
Originally Posted by MrWendal425
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 10:19 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 216Abby Naughty Nikki
At the risk of getting this post deleted, I'd say it's a scam. Same pics are used on STG also. A Google search of the pics identify her as plus size model Hunter McGrady.
Originally Posted by SuperSonicGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 02:23 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 45Abby Naughty Nikki
Anyone have experience with this one, Abby Naughty Nikki, she's been around for a long time, but never seen her link or name on here.
https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/1672088
-
07-11-20 14:21 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 93I've hypothesized that many times the person who writes the pimp who embellishes the menu and has the provider deal with the consequences. Sometimes the person texting you to set up the date isn't even the provider. Once I had to show the provider the texts where "she" agreed to an activity. She was surprised when she saw it so I realized the person I was with wasn't the person I was texting with prior to the date.
Originally Posted by RavensBreach
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 13:14 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 97SnarklePony
She has a little belly but definitely not BBW. SP is cute, very kinky, and very very DTF.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 05:27 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 121C. C
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...s/791876395413
I hit her up this afternoon, and she didn't respond till tonight inviting me to her incall for a 100/ hh. New girl to the area, met her up North. She says she's from Orange County, and will be living / hosting around Everett area once she gets situated. Looks were BANGIN, solid body, honestly looks even better than her pictures, she's a dime. Looked good, smelled good, not a horrendous personality. Up to that point, it was a TGTBT given how great she looked and the rate she threw at me randomly, so here's where reality kicked in. Menu was pretty damn closed off, conflicted a lot with her ad 'likes'. Might as well assume she's a full on safety girl, regardless of what's on the ad. She relented on the BJ because I showed her the ad, but she was NOOOOOT into it, and I don't get off on anybody doing somethin they clearly don't want to do, so I moved off of it. She played dumb on the ad, but she knew what was up for sure. Of course, I'm sure money talks, and YMMV.
Hit me up with any other questions.












Reply With Quote





