Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,816 to 25,830 of 41302
-
07-13-20 08:40 #15487Senior Member

Posts: 554Stg
I don't think I'm alone on this but I'm getting really tired of STG! 1st over 80% of all ads are just b. S. Dating site, and almost all the rest are just either the worst of the worst. The site is ALWAYS having problems, its just a huge waist of time. I know there are other pages out there but Idk which is the best out of all them.
-
07-13-20 08:16 #15486Senior Member

Posts: 653Pic situation
Yeah I've been trying to see Jessica banks for sometime I can afford her but she is very persistent on pics. Which is annoying cause most girls don't be worried about pics cause the only focus is the green. Idk if the pic gives them better clients or just not worried free ones. But hey how she runs her business is her problem.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 08:16 #15485Senior Member

Posts: 433Negatory on the photograph!
Nope, not sending a photograph, my real name, employment information, a credit card number or anything else personally identifying. That is insanity.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 00:48 #15484Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Midwest Monique
She does have nice reviews and have had them for many years. I tried to see her before this pandemic affected us but she too wanted a pic, like the rest of these girls. She went off on me initially because I refused to provide a pic. I then showed her a text conversation between a well-known provider and I, which included her number, that she could google. It was only then she was willing to see me without a pic. I'd still like to see her before I exit, stage right but hopefully, she won't ask me to send a pic.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 00:41 #15483Senior Member

Posts: 1170About sending pics
Well like JessicaBankz said, she ask for pics to get leverage on clients. She essentially said it keeps us acting right when we know she has our pics. Another big issue is many of them are on drugs, so to send a drug addict that kind of information is just stupid and desperate!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 00:18 #15482Senior Member

Posts: 433Monique is a real provider
I have not had the pleasure but you will find plenty of nice things said about her.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
If your last sentence was rhetorical & refers to what you are trying to determine with the dirty talk, well, whatever gets you through the night, brother. But I know plenty of excellent providers who are very wary of Uncle LEO & really don't want to deal with it.
I am too old & too wary to be first in line for any provider. Honestly, not really in the game the past couple of years as in days gone by. But my rule has always been to research & establish that a provider is legit & provides for my special needs before I ever contact her. Then, in a polite but friendly manner, I simply ask to meet.
Then if she leaves me sitting in a damned parking lot, I'll give her maybe 15 minutes to get her shit together, then leave. I'll even be polite: "Hey, sorry it didn't work out but I'm gone, can't wait any longer. ".
I have had a few disappointments now & then. But mostly I have wildly pornographic illicit sex!
-
07-12-20 23:41 #15481Senior Member

Posts: 433Sorry, but no.
Unless there is a 3rd sister I never knew about, no, that is not her sister.
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 23:06 #15480Senior Member

Posts: 1170About great ideas
Man, I love that idea! I need to do a quick YouTube crash course in how to use the filter function like these hookers do. Oh, I can only imagine how they'd respond! LOL.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 22:41 #15479Senior Member

Posts: 909LOL. Agree
Have 4 fake pics of 2 people. 2 pics because sometimes they ask for another. Kid you not blew off, that thick white dread headed girl who post in the massage section. She asked for a pic then. Then when tried to rebound she had an attitude and tried to uncharge. Declined. So gotto persona # 2 and everything was smooth like a walrus kidney. Did this numerous times no issue with dreaming.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 20:35 #15478Senior Member

Posts: 867Pics
That post made me laugh! How true, we should use all of those snap chat filters!
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 20:06 #15477Senior Member

Posts: 690I Agree I Am Not Dating Or Looking To Marry Her
What I look like is irrelevant, she is selling **** and I am paying money! When any hoe asks for my pic, I send a pic of a few Jacksons.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
If I were a cop, then I would have regular pics of me out of uniform. And if I am butt-ugly, who cares. She is sucking and riding my cock, not dating me.
WHY WOULD A HOE ASK FOR YOUR PIC? TO BLACKMAIL YOU! Most mongers are married and hoes know that.
-
07-12-20 16:57 #15476Senior Member

Posts: 286Tiffany
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/294440690189
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
If this is whom that you are inquiring. You're link is cut off. She used to provide good service. I was a regular with her for about 6 months; but, she went down hill with poor hygiene, rushed service and DB hanging around her dwelling. Stay safe, SXY.
-
07-12-20 16:31 #15475Senior Member

Posts: 63Maybe Bowdens sister?
I was able to get another pic for the second ad https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/395537765368. Is this bowden baby's sister?
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 15:54 #15474Senior Member

Posts: 394Here is an idea
Send her a picture of you that has been photoshop'ed like hell and add all sorts of bunny ears and noses and glasses with sparkles all over it. Just like her pics. That should do it. Tit for Tat. Then add a bunch of fake crap about what you like and how your a billionaire who is particular.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 15:07 #15473Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Nixxie
Unless you are prepared to send this hooker a pic, avoid. I don't know why hookers think guys are supposed to send them pics. Don't they realize they are hooking. It isn't a dating site; it's a site where men pay for pussy! Why would I want you to have my pics! Gosh, they are so dumb! Men are dummer for sending a hooker pics!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/012266939213










Reply With Quote





