Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 26420
-
07-12-20 23:03 #10970Senior Member

Posts: 1484Lynn and Tabby
Anyone seen these two lately? I know Tabby probably just had her baby so they might both be hanging low for awhile.
Man oh man the pickings have gotten bad to worse the last few months. Whats a cheap SOB suppose to do? Today I even considered Sommer for a second before my little head begged me to just wack off to some porn instead.
-
07-12-20 21:16 #10969Senior Member

Posts: 169Midgets
The second midget is a porn star that I've seen on a midget porn website.
Originally Posted by LostMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 21:08 #10968Senior Member

Posts: 686[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-12-20 20:50 #10967Regular Member

Posts: 6Know any girls who like to be recorded?
Do you guys know any providers who like to be recorded? Let me know.
Report below.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/237984588046
Samantha sucks dick like a pornstar, cause she is one LOL. She wouldn't let me record her without joining her only fans, so that's a bummer. She gets really into sex. She talks dirty and knows how to work a dick! Great BBBJ, she will catch for an extra fee. $80 h. Hr.
Yea anyway, if yall know any providers who like to be recorded lete know.
-
07-12-20 16:42 #10966Banned Member

Posts: 505Little fakers
Too bad they're fake ads, that one in the middle is hot as hell for a midget, I'm 6'4" that would be so fun to nail her.
Originally Posted by LostMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 15:12 #10965Regular Member

Posts: 8In search of
Anyone seen her she posted 2 weeks ago on adult search. Seen her last summer a few times and I didn't get her number.
-
07-12-20 14:37 #10964Senior Member

Posts: 64Midget
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by FerrariForMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 14:36 #10963Senior Member

Posts: 64Midget
That was my thought. I did get a chuckle about the image of a car full of travelling midget escorts.
Originally Posted by FerrariForMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 14:20 #10962Senior Member

Posts: 327Fake provider. The writing style is the same used by a lot of the scams on STG. I did check them out when I first got into the area, though. Same as reported below. These pics also get posted in a lot of cities.
Originally Posted by LostMonger
[View Original Post]
However, if anyone does find a real midget (not some girl that's 4'9 and says she's legally a midget) let me know. It's literally the last thing on my bucket list LOL.
-
07-12-20 14:14 #10961Senior Member

Posts: 420I was out of town for a while so just now catching up on old posts. You said you were going to post pics so I'm wondering if they were posted then deleted or what took place there. I like 'them a little more on the petite side as I'm not a big guy so I wasn't going to ask for her number without knowing whether or not she fit my type. Guess I'll PM for her number unless someone has a pic.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 13:37 #10960Senior Member

Posts: 255I'd be real careful here. There are two totally different gals pictured in the ad. I'd see the blond one, but not the brunette. She looks like a real bruiser!
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 13:25 #10959Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for
I'm looking for the girl in the pic seen her last summer a couple times and ten I seen a post on adult search 2 weeks ago but no number!
-
07-12-20 13:00 #10958Senior Member

Posts: 247Total BS
She gives you the runaround, sends more pics and the asks you to register on a website to verify you're real. Total scam.
Originally Posted by LostMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 12:47 #10957Senior Member

Posts: 339Nothing snobby about my attitude bud. Just stating facts. Like I said you want to go get the nasty cracked put chicks who stink, have sores on them have needle marks on them, etc. To each his own. I think it is disgusting. You think it's the cats ass great. First off I didn't even say names so chill out. People that get offended by it seem to have a complex with it. Sounds like you do.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 12:44 #10956Senior Member

Posts: 247Wtf
I don't believe in coincidences, what are the odds unless maybe they travel together. I quick reached out to feel it out. I'll have to investigate further when I have some more time. I'll update if I find anything out.
Originally Posted by LostMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





