Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,481 to 21,495 of 31140
-
07-13-20 06:28 #9660Banned Member

Posts: 1148Escort Babylon
It has been redirecting me for awhile now.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Every time I tried to comment, it redirects me to some bs site.
I used to be able to comment / review but now it won't let me. Oh well.
-
07-13-20 06:24 #9659Banned Member

Posts: 1148Sweet and Sticky
I have not personally had any experiences with her but I have read some reviews that said she has a bad demon problem and being robbed is not uncommon.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
Proceed with caution.
-
07-13-20 05:10 #9658Shill account

Posts: 7Site down again
STG went dead again this AM. Not sure what it up here.
-
07-12-20 15:33 #9657Senior Member

Posts: 363Bad reviews under another name. She changes name frequent.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 15:31 #9656Senior Member

Posts: 7338MSOG isn't an issue for 30 minutes. I am only good for one pop in that amount of time, but I want it to be a good one with plenty of kissing.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 15:01 #9655Senior Member

Posts: 309She's still a fun time and gets into it.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 10:06 #9654Senior Member

Posts: 7338Escort Babylon has been doing that on me. I don't know what the deal is. It is being redirected for some reason.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 10:00 #9653Senior Member

Posts: 3079Any one else having trouble with ListCrawler re-directing to bogus / other websites? Wasnt sure if it was an issue on my phone or a problem with their server.
-
07-12-20 03:38 #9652Senior Member

Posts: 84Pretty redhead ready to play. Kate
Went to TOFTT on this one. Suggest you don't. Cute girl,
She plays the "I wasn't prepared game" and wastes your
time. Then "knock knock knock" at the door. Says its her dad. Yea, whatever you want to call your pimp honey. Get rushed out and don't get what you came for. Don't waste your time or money here gents.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/394098511097
-
07-12-20 00:54 #9651Senior Member

Posts: 142Sweet and Sticky
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-n-sticky/30387732
Anyone have any dreams with this one?
-
07-11-20 22:08 #9650Senior Member

Posts: 158No MSOG
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/178367839765
She does not do MSOG for hhr, did not dream, just FYI, might do it for hr but did not ask.
-
07-11-20 09:12 #9649Senior Member

Posts: 7338Denial of service attacks happens a lot on STG. It could be our own government doing it. They basically ping the servers with a lot of data to overwhelm and crash the server. It is usually back in a day or two. Just about every business, as well as government sites, get hit with these attacks. It has happened to this site before too. It doesn't matter that the server is in another country. Remember a few years ago when our government attacked servers in other countries and took them down and they basically said: "hold my beer" and took down servers on the east coast in retaliation?
ALL they need is the IP address to attack them
Originally Posted by MyCity
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 08:46 #9648Senior Member

Posts: 158It is back up and running.
Originally Posted by MyCity
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 06:51 #9647Senior Member

Posts: 42Country girls
Are there any Lancaster area girls? I know there's hoes out here but they all must be utr.
-
07-11-20 00:51 #9646Senior Member

Posts: 49What's the deal?
Is it really over? Were we blocked from accessing STG? I thought it was on another countries server. What's the deal with the rest of the sites?









Reply With Quote






