Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7693

    Tori Dundalk

    Last week, I was out trying to meetup with someone, but wasn't hearing back, so I thought I'd try out Tori, who wasn't too far away. She's had some mixed reviews and drama recently, but everything went smoothly. The complaining neighbors and camera stuff seems like BS. There does appear to be a security camera above bldg entrance as someone posted (if it even works), there are 3 or 4 units in the building, in a row of such buildings, there's nothing to indicate which apt you're visiting. Didn't need to buzz up, just walked up to her apt. Plenty of parking around corner. Really cute, tidy apt. She takes care of her place. Really cute tidy ass and body. Pictures are accurate. There are marks of use on her legs, but on my visit she didn't seem high at all. She was pretty business like, but cordial enough. No rushing, very good BBBJ. Got close to finishing that way, but switched to finish mish in cover. 80 ss, 125 hh, 200 hr. Her initial response text stated no Greek, no GFE. Regardless of business like demeanor, I had a good time, would recommend, I plan to repeat.

    I'm posting her EF link, but I was suggesting that it could possibly be more useful to post a screenshot of her ad, showing picture and phone # in case link goes down. Is something like that allowed?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/best-u-ever-had/30243489

  2. #7692

  3. #7691

    Millie and Dream

    Yesterday I tried contacting pretty much every provider between EF, AS, AL. The only ones that replied were Asian crap shoots, Millie and Dream. Millie had lots of drama at the time I went to visit but she was seeing clients. Dream performed with flying colors. Had a nice satisfying dream with Dream 100 hh. She does not dissapoint. You can find both of their ads on EF.

    Shooter Out!

  4. #7690

    Is it OK / better to post ad screenshot with phone #

    So it's against the rules to post a phone number. If I was going to post a review of Tori Dundalk, I could link her cached ad on escortfish (her actual ads were on EB and MegaP), but who knows how long the link will be good. Is it a better option, or even allowed, for me to post a screenshot of her ad that includes picture and phone #? That way if escortfish or the ad goes down, the picture and phone# stays with the review. If I search for Tori, you get a bunch of hits, but it's hard to tell the difference between Dundalk, Love, or possible pro-King George III Tori's with the links being down.

    Also, has anyone been able to contact and hear back from Megan, by phone or thru SA since her Bri connection went public? Megan, the blonde who was doing duo's with Bri / Bree crofton, just to be clear.

  5. #7689

    Any luck?

    Tried contacting a few people of adultsearch. No response outside of the Asian condo joints. Not sure how old some of these ads are on adultsearch. I see Ashleigh's ad but she never really responds to texts or answers phone calls. With COVID complications on top of all these challenges, it is depressing overall.

  6. #7688

    VPN = No Dice

    I was hoping I could get to EB using a VPN connected to an Amsterdam server, but it just redirects me to SecretBenefits. Looks like it was majorly hacked or shut down. That'll suck for the Sugar Daddy market.

  7. #7687

    Search with google.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    How do you search? I remembered escort index could, but not escort fish.
    Most of the time it will bring up the ad. You have to know the phone number in advance.

  8. #7686

    Escort fish

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it is being updated again.

    https://escortfish.ch/
    How do you search? I remembered escort index could, but not escort fish.

  9. #7685

    Escortfish archives from a bunch of sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    Escortfish is just a cache site. Pagescrawler was a cache site and it's down. Earlier I was collecting numbers from it. I suggest collecting as much info as you want from escortfish before it goes down too.
    Looks like it is being updated again.

    https://escortfish.ch/

  10. #7684

    Stg is back online.


  11. #7683

  12. #7682
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    EB is hosted in Czechia (or Czech Republic), so I doubt US law enforcement shut it down. Another alternative is https://escortfish.ch/baltimore/..
    Unfortunately, being based outside the US doesn't protect them. Before fosta / sesta was enacted TER themselves shut down US the US market, even though they were based in Netherlands (like this site). With a VPN, you could access TER, but there was no US content. There was no "seized by Dept. Of Homeland Security" message. Maybe, EB is shutting down the US market and made a deal with AFF to redirect their traffic. The US can request / pressure the hosting government to take action for violating US law. That's what they did to Piratebay. And Sweden eventually seized their servers.

    Everyone will adapt and the hobby will continue. Immediately though, the people who suffer the most are the girls. Especially those who barely get by day to day.

    TER was hosted in NL it wasn't based in NL, TER is owned by Treehouse Park, S.A. which is a California company and the owner lives in the USA.

    No part of this site touches the US, ownership, registration, management, it's all outside the US. The Backpage guys didn't get arrested in Amsterdam, they got arrested in Dallas when they came back to take care of business at their office which was in the USA.

    The USA doesn't have worldwide jurisdiction.

    A2

  13. #7681
    Escortfish is just a cache site. Pagescrawler was a cache site and it's down. Earlier I was collecting numbers from it. I suggest collecting as much info as you want from escortfish before it goes down too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    EB is hosted in Czechia (or Czech Republic), so I doubt US law enforcement shut it down. Another alternative is https://escortfish.ch/baltimore/..

  14. #7680

    Sites down

    I hope EB is not based in the US, and I was pretty sure STG was not USA based either, hopefully this was a DDOS attack and nothing more.

    I am very surprised that the one site was taken by the feds though.

  15. #7679
    EB is hosted in Czechia (or Czech Republic), so I doubt US law enforcement shut it down. Another alternative is https://escortfish.ch/baltimore/..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape