Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 983 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 483 883 933 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 1033 1083 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,745 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3664
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c219e...7-8f7e19dc101f

    Not sure why but this one is really interesting and seems very genuine; and my BS meter is pretty tuned in. Anyone have any experience with her?
    Chatted with her over the weekend. She's a flight attendant and has been out of work for a few months due to Covid, seems cool but we couldn't agree on an arrangement so I moved on. But she sent me a few pics, face isn't all that but she's got massive tits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FE719DF7-2206-4A8B-A379-9501A29EF05D.jpg‎   3FF3317B-0D05-4D39-BF7E-DC354248FB66.jpg‎   CD577206-801E-419E-AA2E-9BD526864176.jpg‎   B51526F8-F4F7-448F-8E4E-93C312CCF3FF.jpg‎  

  2. #3663

    SeekingInDMV

    Try doing a Google search. I get a bunch of results.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for info. I couldn't locate "Tessa Roxxx" in either location. Can you give me a link?

    Thanks.

  3. #3662

    Xeinny

    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    I met with her, the number she wanted was 250. We were talking and heading towards activities but she was feeling like a pro so I made an excuse that I forgot rubs and left.
    I met her. She work in school setting and has been out of work since the beginning of quarantine. She could be ProAm. Her apartment was pretty sparse, as if she lived some where else. I enjoyed meeting her.

  4. #3661
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? I've been trying to holler at her for months, I think we've actually interacted maybe twice, she'll send a reply and and I'll respond back and then its just crickets. But she's one of the 4 or 5 on this site that are on my "Holy Grail" list that I'd pay stupid money to have an evening with but I'm not having much luck cracking the shell. So if anyone has any info or had any luck please PM me and let me know. Thanks as always and stay safe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d565b...7-50f533e91efc
    If you land this one my hats off to you. She's a 11/10 on my scale as well Good luck!

  5. #3660

    VioletPL

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c219e...7-8f7e19dc101f

    Not sure why but this one is really interesting and seems very genuine; and my BS meter is pretty tuned in. Anyone have any experience with her?

  6. #3659

    SeekingiInDMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    I'm almost positive this is the same girl that has shot a little bit of porn. She goes under the name Tessa Roxxx. She has some stuff on pornhub and a profile on sexyjobs.
    Thanks for info. I couldn't locate "Tessa Roxxx" in either location. Can you give me a link?

    Thanks.

  7. #3658

    Havefunwitme

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3e995...5-f37d99f5dda3

    Quickly moved to text. Said she has had a previous SD before and was used to getting $700-800 ppm and $3. 5 k / month for meeting twice a month.

    Wished her well, because if she's getting that much as supplemental income, she needs to continue doing what she's doing.

  8. #3657

    I epecially like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    "I need a man that understands I'm too beautiful to work a regular job. " "Looking for online / phone companionship".

    Run fellas, RUN! LOL!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6b89...a-b1b88f416e0a
    "I get off on financially cuckolding my boyfriend".

  9. #3656

    SeekingInDMV

    I'm almost positive this is the same girl that has shot a little bit of porn. She goes under the name Tessa Roxxx. She has some stuff on pornhub and a profile on sexyjobs.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    I had few chats and even video conversation with her. Never closed the deal, but she was quick to respond to texts. She has drop dead body, if it's her. Any better intel? Seemed eager to meet at hotel, not so much beforehand.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d73...5-1e2e1d2e1452

  10. #3655

    Lovely_lace78

    Anyone have any info on this one? I've been trying to holler at her for months, I think we've actually interacted maybe twice, she'll send a reply and and I'll respond back and then its just crickets. But she's one of the 4 or 5 on this site that are on my "Holy Grail" list that I'd pay stupid money to have an evening with but I'm not having much luck cracking the shell. So if anyone has any info or had any luck please PM me and let me know. Thanks as always and stay safe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d565b...7-50f533e91efc

  11. #3654
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    I am meeting her on Sunday. Her photos are beautiful; hopefully, I'm not being catfished. She tells me she's from Ghana.

    Here's link:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4438f...0-d29a23105f90

    I read from earlier post that $350 is her number.

    Anyone have any intel?

    Thanks.
    I met with her, the number she wanted was 250. We were talking and heading towards activities but she was feeling like a pro so I made an excuse that I forgot rubs and left.

  12. #3653

    Scammers

    Both wanted me to "prove I was real" and pay money up front before they'd meet. Blocked and reported.

    Brittneyw333.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2862...1-0c95618cf1e4

    Hannahbaby000.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a06a3...6-75cc7306427a

  13. #3652

    DeniDee in Washington

    This beautiful lady blocked me. We had dinner. She mocked people who asked for PPM. Any info if she is willing to meet on pay as you go basis?

  14. #3651

    SeekingiInDMV

    I had few chats and even video conversation with her. Never closed the deal, but she was quick to respond to texts. She has drop dead body, if it's her. Any better intel? Seemed eager to meet at hotel, not so much beforehand.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d73...5-1e2e1d2e1452

  15. #3650

    Eeek!

    "I need a man that understands I'm too beautiful to work a regular job. " "Looking for online / phone companionship".

    Run fellas, RUN! LOL!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6b89...a-b1b88f416e0a

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape